Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome WIPs)

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome WIPs)

The purpose of this thread is to act as a place for any and all Rome mods and mod teams to share news, announcements and updates regarding their mod.

It is also a thread that will be used by staff to announce if and when a mod has been relocated to a new location, such as from Rome Modifications to a Hosted Mod forum.

Interested in mod announcements for other Total War titles as well? Find them below:

All modders and mod teams are welcome to use this thread to post announcements, and likewise anyone may comment, but please keep the following in mind:

• Please be considerate of other modders and mod teams when making your announcements - in other words, try not to spam this thread, but keep it for your more important announcements. There is currently no limit on how many announcements you can post in a certain time frame, but a limit may be added if moderation deems it necessary
    • Please be respectful at all times when responding to announcements, whether you are a modder yourself, or just a player
    • Presentation is everything! Setting out your announcement in a neat and tidy fashion is a good reflection on your mod. Check out this example from the pros in the Front Page Announcements forums. Feel free to PM me before you make your post if you would like some feedback
    • Please keep your announcement reasonably brief, and small, visually. i.e. readers should be able to view the entire announcement, along with your signature, without scrolling (on a regular-sized computer screen)
    • This thread may be tidied up periodically and posts may be deleted, or edited, to make the thread easy to navigate
    • Staff reserves the right to post announcements on behalf of mods and mod teams, but regular members are asked only to post announcements if they are part of a mod team, or they have permission from the mod team - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

What types of things are counted as announcements?

• Newly released mods
    • New version releases, patches, and hotfixes
    • New previews
    • Any other significant updates - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

There are two other copies of this thread; one in Rome Released Mods and the other in the main Rome: Total War General Discussion forum. An announcement made in this thread will be copied to those threads, and vice versa, as well as to the announcement thread for all titles in General TW Discussion.

Any questions? Please PM me or another moderator.

Cheers!
    Frunk

You may also be interested in:

Last edited by Frunk; April 09, 2020 at 05:55 AM.

GaivsSejanvs's Avatar Civis

Default ANTIQUA EUROPA

ANTIQUA EUROPA

Prolouge:

Antiqua Europa is a german modification for Rome: Total War (1.5/1.6), that runs on the Alexander engine. It's completly modfoldered, so the changed will not interfere with the original Vanilla Game and will be compatible with other, modfoldered Mods.

Time period:

This mod is set in the classical Era and starts in 275 BC when Rome was in Conflict with Pyrrhus Aiakides. The end date is at the moment in 14 CE.

Features:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    *all factions are playable and will be completly overhauled
    *this Mod based on the "My_Mod files" from Finch ( Thank you! )
    -the files contains the Mundus Magnus Map by ngr ( Thank you! )
    -
    new ground textures took from Medieval 2 Total War
    -Night battles are available
    -beatiful new Skies for the battlemap by HorseArcher ( Thank you! )
    -and Pinarius' better Horses by Pinarius ( Thank you! )
    *new buildings will be available (for example for recruitment and government)
    *and of course (an here i want give a big THANK YOU) new units - they will come from various sources, so for example ferres' Legions and other cultures and Algaman's beautiful work and several reskins from mine, based on ferres and Algaman's Models.
    Go here for the WIP thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ANTIQUA-EUROPA
    Last edited by Frunk; May 21, 2018 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Tidy up.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

One of the most famous modifications for Rome: Total War have released their latest update - after almost 10 years since version 1.2, the team is proud announce the release of Europa Barbarorum 1.3. Be sure to follow the link below for mroe information and installation instructions.

Download here!
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Ab Urbe Condita VI has been released! The mod (for Alexander Total War) incorporates Mundus Magnus, RSIII graphical improvements, new city strat models, new factions, improved animations, an AOR mercenary system and hundreds of new units, offering a unique experience of Rome Total War, yet still retains the feel of vanilla gameplay. With VI it contains a plethora of additions, including custom walls, AI scripts, unit reskins, bugfixes, improved UI and an exe/automated installer. Expect this to be a much tougher challenge than AUC Platinum!

View more here!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

The first preview of Rise of Persia 3 is here! This one is a small one, showing some minor details as music and artwork.
    Make sure to subscribe to the TWC channel to check future previews for this mod.

[/CENTER]

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome RM)

Jubal_Barca and team proudly present the final 1.0 release of Narnia Total War, for the Rome: Total War 1.5 engine! This mod gives you 14 different factions that can battle across the Narnian world from the wastes of Old Telmar to the Lone Islands and from the deserts of southern Calormen to the mountainous giant realm of Harfang. Great attention has been given to including book details in the mod, including a wide array of unique retinue ancillaries such as Puddleglum and Trufflehunter, units including centaurs, fauns, Galmian sailors, and wild wolves, and a high detail map with a fully working trade system and a wide array of unique buildings. Do check the mod out, head through the wardrobe and discover the Narnian world as you've never seen it before!

Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Pčre fourmois

CATW 08 MITHRIDATES

It's the 25 of December and just like in 2016 here is Classical Age: Total War Christmas mod announcement.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The follow-up of catw05, based on the same map, units, with new additions and many modifications dicated by the campaign and timeframe, along with new factions, graphics, music, descriptions, etc.
    Perhaps the most diverse, exotic, and map-filling catw mod so far.

The Year is 88 BC. The ancient world is a troubled place. The Romans are definitely consolidating an Empire, stretching an ageing republic to the limit. But Social War just ended with the defeat of the Italian allies by the Senate and Sulla became master of Rome, marching into the city with his army. A sacrilege never committed before. The latter would soon take his first command in the East, against a menacing Mithridates; The first Roman Civil War starts with a democratic uprising led by Gaius Marius (father of the famous reforms). At the same time, from the balkans a huge army composed of the Dardani, Scordisci, and the Maedi attack the Roman province of Macedonia. To give the scope and ferocity of the first Mithridatic war, King Mithridates VI of Pontus invades Asia Minor, defeating the Roman forces four times in succession, conquering Bithynia, Phrygia, Mysia, Lycia, Pamphylia, Ionia and Cappadocia, all but dismantling the Roman province of Asia, rounding up and murdering Latins everywhere in a single day. He shows the most hatred stance against the Romans since Hannibal Barca.

VIEW MORE HERE !
    Last edited by Frunk; May 21, 2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Tidy up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

The Great Khan of Rome's Avatar Civis

Gameiverse: Total War

It is now released, but not finished. Some of the factions, only have their names, not skins. But any, this is a total conversion mod that replaces the factions and units with game franchises and video game characters.

Factions as of now
    The House of Asriel (ROMANS_JULII, Undertale, Asriel Dreemurr)

The House of Alphys (ROMANS_BRUTII, Undertale, Alphys)

The House of Sans (ROMANS_SCIPII, Undertale, Sans)

S.M.Q.U. (ROMANS_SENATE, Undertale, Frisk)

Earthbound Zero (MACEDON, Mother, Ninten)

Grass Type Pokemon (EGYPT, Pokemon, Grass Types)

The Lukian Empire (SELEUCID, Mother, Lucas)

Water Type Pokemon (CARTHAGE, Pokemon, Water Types)

Sonic Hedgehog (PARTHIA, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic)

Clausic (PONTUS, Mother, Claus)

Conkers (GAULS, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Conker)

Tediz (GERMANS, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Tediz (Nazi Teddy Bears)

Pantherns (BRITONS, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Panthers)

Digimon (ARMENIA, Digimon, Renamon)

Apians (DACIA, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Bees)

Earthbound (GREEK_CITIES, Mother, Ness)

Fighting Type Pokemon (NUMIDIA, Pokemon, Fighting Types)

Koopalings (SCYTHIA, Mario, Koopas)

Steel Type Pokemon (SPAIN, Pokemon, Steel Types)

Dr. Willie (THRACE, Mega Man, Rockman)
    Learn more here!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

TheWiseCoffin presents the latest video on the TWC channel!
    Presenting an overview of Narnia: Total War for Rome 1

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Today's news video talks about the development for the Rome 1 mod, Rome Total Realism Anabasis III, created by Solon de Atenas.
    Make sure to subscribe to the TWC channel to check future news videos.

Alexander Reloaded

Alexander Reloaded for Rome: Total War will retain the vanilla atmosphere of Rome: Total War - Alexander,
    but with more historical accuracy.
    At the moment, it's a work in progress. If you'd like to join the modding team, click on the link below and contact Non-binary person.

See the preview here!

Rome Total Realism 8 for Rome: Total War - Alexander will release beta version 4.0 on April 29th.
    The new beta version includes balance changes, bugfixes, and new descriptions, as well as map changes and new units.
    This release is a bridge towards future versions - and the eventual release of RTR8 in all its glory.

See more here!

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome WIPs)

Cantabrian Wars - Version 0.3

This mod is based in the final stage of Roman conquest of Hispania, The Cantabrian Wars (29–19 BC).
    Dare to challenge the powerful Roman Empire and survive to their invasion.

View more here

Rome Total Realism Beta 4.0 Has been released here! Check it out!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-DOWNLOAD-LINK

The new beta provides new units, all complete with UI's, new factions, new buildings, scripts and even music! It's RTRPE but modernized to be a total new creation!

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome)

The third and final patch for Fourth Age Total War: The Dominion of Men is here!

Patch 3.3: The End of the Beginning is the final instalment of the Fourth Age Total War mods, and the culmination of more than 10 years of work by hundreds of contributors.
    Included are a host of additional new units to flesh out the world of the Fourth Age of Middle-earth, as well as hundreds of bug fixes, balance changes, and visual improvements.

Visit the Release Thread here!

INVASIO BARBARORVM presents an XXL Summer Preview!

- View More Here -

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

ahowl11's Vanilla Enhancement Mod (AVE) has moved into it's own forum!

In this mod, the team will be looking to overhaul the vanilla game, step by step. This is a beta WIP and it is intended to have a release after each stage or version is completed. The mod will contain the best works from multiple RTW communities and mods, and you will find them all in the credits. The goal is to have a final RTW mod that can basically be a clean, fun, immersive experience that one can look at and say, 'wow, it still feels like this could have been the game out of the box'. We hope you all enjoy the work that ahowl11, his friend Lanjane and others in our community have to share with you.

Find the mod here

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Barbarian Empires Series

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires for Rome Total War: Alexander - offers an enhanced vanilla game, with richer details and custom content and consistent design and style, like if CA released a free-LC. Features hundreds of close to vanilla style skins, new unit models, lots of regional/auxiliary troops, custom campaigns/factions, RSII environment, BI battle-map buildings for barbarians, new ancillaries and more!

Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy which is a standalone addon to my mod Barbarian Empires. - Three new factions replacing Scipii, Brutii and Senate: Baktria, Epirus and Bosporan Kingdom. About 250 new skins in addition to 1000+ of original Barbarian Empires mod plus lots of new skins for auxiliary officers (for AOR troops). New late bodyguards for most factions.
    A special edition of Mundus Magnus map tailored by Suppanut. Polished design and consistent artwork style of vanilla Rome - Total War
    Minor bugfixes and improvements to original mod

BARBARIAN EMPIRES NOW IN ITS OWN HOSTED FORUM

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Revival of the RTW Ancillary Editor by Vercingetorix

IntroductionThe other day I was approached by a fellow modder if I knew of an alternative ancillary editor for RTW. Upon inquiring it appeared that the editor by Vercingetorix wasn't working anymore on the newer OS's.
    The problem appeared to be missing DLL files and I was able to remedy the issue by adding those files to the download here and now the application appears to be working fine:

Discussion thread here

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome WIPs)

Hi all, just a quick note to say that I am actively managing these announcement threads again. I have gone through and deleted some old announcements for various reasons, mostly because images were broken, etc. If your post was removed, a) sorry, and b) feel free to simply make a new announcement to replace it! They will be copied to the relevant places like they used to be (and FYI this post and others will be deleted in a while as well - if you have any questions, feel free to reply here!).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast