Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faction Preview - The Kingdom of France

Metalde's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Faction Preview - The Kingdom of France

Nice!!!

wow it looks so beautiful..

Do you think your mod will be released in 2017?

Thank you

& Greets

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Do you think your mod will be released in 2017?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell
    No.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Looks amazing.... I cant wait for the release date, I will be playing this for many, many

hours

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

This looks amazing. +rep

One suggestion from me: how about a Coutilier unit? It might be a bit outside your mod's timeline, but they might be a good light cavalry unit. Or an infantry unit.

Looking forward to what else you come out with!

Mod leader of One Ruler on Earth | Unit modeler for Colonies & Empires

I actually have already totally overhauled France's units.. Still will tweak further and do minor adjustments before previewing, for now still focusing on campaign, but soon I'll be back to units. Stay tuned!

People, I know I have not shared the updated potential of Albion's units in far too long, the campaign is taking all my mod time .. I can't help it no more I want to share to you all the revamped kingdom of France units, with potential of addition and tweak always of course. Enjoy lads (and lasses if you are vieweing ). https://imgur.com/a/MblsE

And a song because i'm too proud of my culture https://youtube.com/watch?v=lVd_0-SXGBs

PS: With the utmost respect to Jurcek1987 for his expertise in unit creation and advice, without him I was up shite creek, Thx Jur!
    Last edited by Zantorian; July 09, 2018 at 11:53 PM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Zantorian View Post
    People, I know I have not shared the updated potential of Albion's units in far too long, the campaign is taking all my mod time .. I can't help it no more I want to share to you all the revamped kingdom of France units, with potential of addition and tweak always of course. Enjoy lads (and lasses if you are vieweing ). https://imgur.com/a/MblsE

And a song because i'm too proud of my culture https://youtube.com/watch?v=lVd_0-SXGBs

PS: With the utmost respect to Jurcek1987 for his expertise in unit creation and advice, without him I was up shite creek, Thx Jur!

You should totally put that song in the mod for battle music for the Scots!!!!!!!! That was awesome Love your work on the French, as all ways keep it up mate!

Was the intention to include it in battle and will not be oopsed , Also just to clarify the reasons why i don't share Scots units or English.. WOTW outshun me there and no glory to be taken.. if anything only updates and of course further textures for the Baronial factions.

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

Those units look amazing, especially the Garde Ecossaise. Keep up the good work!

Definitely glad to see that the WOTW material is being put to good use somewhere.

Mod leader of One Ruler on Earth | Unit modeler for Colonies & Empires

Those were edited from a talented modder by the name of Jukoman, very crisp indeed

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Great units. But the horses Jendarmes use need an extensive armor fix to fit on the horses bodies.
    See how I did a similar work with TATW horses.

See how head armor fits on horse's head.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thanks, and yes that's why I wrote they need to be tweaked, mainly the heavy armor units, and some two handed swordsmen. I shared the units to give the curious a preview as I haven't worked on units in months now. I consider it a progress report, more than an official unit preview.

To create a better chivalry armored horse follow my tutorial.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Yes I have your tutorial already bookmarked, thank you.

When i will have some extra time i may take a look to your chivalry horses.
    Something i forgot in my tutorial:
    When you open a MARKA horse model you will nottice that both body sides have their UV map separated.
    That forces a modder to draw both body sides. But select one of the sides UV MAP, select scale and use one of the two boxes adding -1 you will see UV map change side. When that 2nd side is same as the 1st one move it carefully above the other. That way you will have only one side UV map and you can use your texture space to add more horses variety. In TGC medium horses have 9 bodies and 8 suddles.
    Heavy and cataphract horses have 6 bodies and 6 armors each.
    By doing that you can create common normal map for each horse type (because clor has no 3d print).

Very interesting, about the extra details to have the common normal map, and so many bodies. I will have to investigate when I finish the campaign main tasks and return to units. Thank you for insight once again, very appreciated.

I added more info and more pictures in the tutorial.

The units looking awesome and i like the small details that you can't find in other MTW2/Kingdom mods like differend weapons per regiment more than one flag awesome captains and more a lot of detail and hard work you putting in this mod so thats why i guess it taking so long.! Again good job and Happy New Year for you and the team and to all of the guys here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12