Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Tank into Blender

Default Re: World of Tank into Blender

No problem! It should be show there from "Option" in the Tank Viewer tab.

Very interested. I switch to 2.8 for test and it turned out it look good with Eevee. See the result.

Laetus

G'day mate

Running into a problem where the tank viewer is unable to load ANY vehicle at all. I install the addon like usual, enable it, have the correct directories, yet just doesnt want to load anything. I find it very strange as it used to work, then slowly over time there would be less and less vehicles available to load, now theres none.

Not entirely sure whats going on here.

Cheers

Hello XxGetBuck123, I think the problem is that you missed the part is
    PackageManager.py' file.

Ah, it will be hard for me to explain here, if you add me on Discord that will be easier. If you don't have it then, I understand I will help you.

Hello everybody! First I want to thank Captain Jupiter for creating this plugin, I was able to export every model I wanted with textures. However I have some problems with loading maps with map viewer. I did that "fix" with exporting scripts.pkg file, but I can't get it working. I tried adding you on discord but it seems that you changed your tag. Does map loading still work or for you? Thanks in advance!

I replied from inbox.

Hello, thank you for creating this addon. I want to ask if it's possible to use this addon in a newer version of Blender? Newer than 2.7

Hallo,
    Ich habe folgende Probleme mit Blender 2.78

WOTanks Fehler:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File"H:\Program Files\Blender FoundationBlender 2.78\2.78\Scripts\addons-contrib\tank_viewer\_init_.py",line 452, in execute current_tank-info=g_VehicleUtils.loadInfo(current_tank_xml_file, custom.nation_idx)
    File"H:\Program Files\Blender FoundationBlender 2.78\2.78\Scripts\addons-contrib\tank_viewer\VehicleUtils.py",line 330, in loadInfo
    segmentModelLeft = tv_AsNormPath(splineDesc_elem.find("segmentModelLeft").text)
    AttributeError; 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'text'

Mit dieser Fehlermeldung endet das laden.

Bei WOwarplanes läd er nur das Model aber ohne Höenruder, Seitenruder, Propeller oder Triebwerke ????

Könntet Ihr mir bitte helfen ???

Danke schön im voraus

Gruß Rainer

Hallo, es tut mir leid, das zu hören, aber es ist ziemlich unmöglich, WOWP -Modelle im Mixer zu importieren, und es wird niemals funktionieren. Nur das funktioniert.

I haven't try newer than 2.7 but I will try.

You're welcome! Too bad I didn't make that plugin though – some Russian dude did. I had to post in English on their site since it's all Russian, haha. Oh, and about the loading maps thing, yeah that's never gonna work, sorry! My Discord tag is taranis7614 if you wanna chat more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12