Thread: [OLD] NEW ENDERAL OST will be in GothicTW CoM!!

Default [OLD] NEW ENDERAL OST will be in GothicTW CoM!!

Aaahh guys very happy to say that we're gonna include the full OST of Enderal (a total-overhaul mod for TES V Skyrim) into the game!!!

Why Enderal?
    Because Kai Rosenkranz, the German author of Gothic soundtracks participated into the creation of the OST for Enderal (which is always developed by German modders). We established contacts with these guys, they were so kind and accepted our proposal. Hence, Enderal OST will be in GothicTW!

Here the Youtube link of the OST, so you get an idea of the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S4GVQpS7Lk

This extra work will postpone a bit the new release, but the final result will be outstanding! Gonna work on it right now (but I'll public the last gameplay soon, don't worry)

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: NEW ENDERAL OST will be in GothicTW CoM!!

Ok, what is OST and how are Gothic and Skyrim and Enderal related?

ahah, long story.....

OST = Original SoundTrack (which means the musical content made for a game, in this case Enderal)

Why this bond among Gothic/Enderal (Skyrim)? Hehe, Gothic and Enderal share for a large part the same music composers, in this case Kai Rosenkranz who did the full soundtrack for Gothic I-II-III and created the music effects for Enderal...

And then what about Skyrim? Well, Enderal is the most famous total-overhaul made for TES V Skyrim (it changes the whole setting, from map to characters and story), and Enderal took clear inspiration from the old Gothic Saga.

I played Enderal I do not know how many times, it's the only real successor of the Gothic games. The setting and the story of Enderal are quite close to the ones of Gothic.

That's why we had this idea to create a bond between the two teams, mine for Gothic and the one of Enderal, and the new OST will be the result of this "alliance"...
    I'm already implementing the new music, it will be amazing!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

In that case have a cookie!

ahah, thanks I was hungry, actually!!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

What? are you trying to tell me I don't have to turn the in game music off so I can play my own custom soundtrack?? Amazing

ahaha, yes I'm so glad that we established a partnership with Enderal, the guys did an amazing job on that mod (it's a total overhaul for Skyrim and better than the original under any aspect!)...

Hence GothictW, yep, now has the soundtracks of Gothic I, II and III + Enderal OST ))