I can't mod the game myself and have tried but my efforts in the tutorials I've found over the years have never really helped me the way I needed, plus with a few things mentally wrong(nothing serious but still makes a difference) with myself. so here I am

Note: I don't mind if you leave out some of the stuff, I just really want a twin vampire hero that's mostly focused on melee combat. half of it is just cool ideas it could also have. no real hard requirements to make me happy with it.

I would like a Vampire Count Hero that has the appearance of a Vampire hero except there is 2 in the 1 unit hence the nickname Twin Death.
I'd like for them to be a cross between a Wight King and a Vampire in Stats as a melee expert. don't want them to be overpowered as if having actual 2 different heroes but more like 1.5 - 1.7 heroes in total to keep it somewhat fair.

If you could, have abilities(and passives) centered around buffing nearby units and self but not as much as a lord would give but still decent enough to make somewhat difference. like "The Unliving Host" or "Waking Dead" but instead of being for the whole army and make it limited range, or like the weapons/armors passive from ones like "The Brass Cleaver" which gives +8 Melee Attack to self/allies within 40m, whichever way is fine and up to you.

the point in this hero is that they are 2 vampire sisters that are both feared and respected in battle. any friendly unit nearby these twins would be invigorated and encouraged while causing any opponent to fear their power

would like the hero to be not a replacement of a previous hero but one by its self.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
for skill page.

if you couldn't then something like this can be fine:

No Mount. "Heroic Killing Blow", "Grave Ward", "The Hunger"

Yellow - "Blade Master" -> | "Devastating Charge", "Thick-Skinned", "Hard to Hit", "Deadly Blade" | -> "Immortal Will" -> | "Wound-Maker", "Scarred Veteran", "Indomitable", "Blade Shield" | -> "Deadly Onslaught"

Magic(or not have it) - "Invocation of Nehek" -> | "Smoke & Mirrors", "The Enfeebling Foe", "The Withering", "The Penumbral Pendulum" | -> "Evasion" -> | "Aspect of the DreadKnight", "Doom & Darkness", ?, "Okkam's Mindrazor" | -> ""

Blue - "Martial" -> | "Dissenter", "Restorer", "Influentail", "Bastion" | -> ? -> | "Exemplar", "Defender", "Drill Master", "Steadfast" | -> "Hardy"

or just this

No Mount. "Heroic Killing Blow", "Grave Ward", "The Hunger"
Yellow - Wight King
Magic - Shadow
Blue - Wight King

an awesome thing is to have a modified version of the vampire model to have a bit more armor looking clothes, like a metal corset over the actual corset and maybe some metal should pads.

I tried posting before but it never showed up and don't know why, maybe took to long...