Hello, all! My name is The Best of Luck and I am a student attending a university in the USA. As it is the summer, I'm not at school and don't have to worry about schoolwork, though I do work. I've been playing the Total War series for only a few months now, but I love it! Especially Medival 2, which, in my opinion, puts more effort into characterization and does it the best. I will admit I almost destroyed my computer when I first started playing. Losing a few hundred people to a single unit in a siege...

I'm here to learn, have fun, and write! I love all the AARs here, though my favorites so far have been Legacy of Skantarios and A Scotsman in Egypt. TvTropes directed me to it and I read all of them in a span of a few days. Then I started diving into the Medieval 2 AARs here on TwCenter and I never went back. Takeda will always be my favorite non-Medieval 2 AAR.

I'm currently working as a painter, but my hours are good and the rest of my time is dedicated towards gaming, working out, hanging out with the few friends left in town that haven't gone back home, and writing my AAR,Republican Ambitions. Novgorod is proving to be a good challenge and I can't wait to share my stories with you!