G'day everyone,

I've tried the Napoleonic Total War III mod for the first time and really like it. There are just two things I would love to change if possible.

Firstly, I'd prefer if only the first two ranks of infantry fired instead of the first three ranks as I have read that the first two ranks firing is more historically accurate. If not possible, I would settle for just the front rank firing. From what I have read here, it was far from ideal to have the third rank firing: "The loud discharge, heat and powder so close to ears, head and eyes were quite disturbing for the first rank. Sometimes, fingers and elbows were shot away." - http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napole...mbatmusketfire

Secondly, the running speed of units has been slowed down significantly in this mod, so units running appear to be running in slow motion. I assume the reason is because men running fast would find it very difficult to stay in formation, but I would like to speed it up slightly if possible so my infantry hurry things up a bit when going in with the bayonet.

I'm new to modding NTW, but have got Pack File Manager installed and ready to go.

Thanks everyone.