Thread: Some Help for a morale mod im making

Default Some Help for a morale mod im making

well i guess i should start by saying this is my first mod for napoleon, however ive used a shogun 2 mod for a reference point which seems like all they did was increase base morale however when i do this it dosent work very well as theres many more veriables that has forced me to go to 99999 but it still seems that they rout too early im trying to get a threshhold of 97% of a unit is destroyed before being broken any helpful tips will be appreciated i will continue to tweak my mod however and if any breakthroughs surface i will let you lot know

Default Re: Some Help for a morale mod im making

Shogun 2 has a whole new set of values for morale, you should not look at it at all. Also, why would you do that if you dont mind me asking? 97% is a lot and very unrealistic.

Anyway, the values to modify are essentially two:

broken_finish_base_timeout - the number of (milliseconds?) before the routing ends

waver_base_timeout - time before the "wavering" status becomes "broken" or raises up to "steady" depending on the situation the unit is facing.

This is if you want to minimize the lack of realism. If you dont care, just set all the "ume_concerned_" values to ridiculously positive values so the soldiers will be extremely happy to be tired and under artillery fire.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Default Re: Some Help for a morale mod im making

Thank you very much for your advice ^_^ i shall apply this right now