Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (ToB)

25 Playable Factions v1.0

This mod unlocks 25 factions of the game in the Campaign and add more factions in Custom Battle.

View more here

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Warhammer I & II)

SWO-RD has moved into it's own forum!

Adds new units, a regional recruitment system with units with local uniforms and heraldry. The best units are limited both in number and places where they can be recruited to increase the importance of key provinces, and keep more balanced armies.

Forum link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1427

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (All TW Games)

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Rome (UPC-ROM)

This update of the community language translation project UPC-ROM is fully adapted to the new Rome 2 patch and DLC "Rise of the Replublic".

Enjoy UPC-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Thrones of Britannia)

Shieldwall : A historical overhaul

Now in it's own hosted forum

A mod that aims to deliver period style shield wall battles with new weapons added like the sling, throwing spear, and Irish dart to name a few. Well thought out unit design that gives each culture a more defined role and fighting style. The campaign will offer a scaled down and finely tuned economy to facilitate a more challenging and authentic experience in the Viking Age.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

Machiavello Total War has moved into it's own forum!

A homage to Niccolň Machiavelli, this mod is a total conversion set in the mid-XV century Italy, with a strong focus on historical accuracy and quality. It will feature a large main campaign and regional minicampaigns to learn new implemented features and to focus on specific sets of events.

The mod is set to continue the legacy of the unfinished Machiavello Mod created by The Housekeeper years ago. However, the purpose is to represent - as much as the M2TW engine allows it - the social, political, economical and historical landscape of mid-XV century Italy.
    It will do so through extensive scripting, posing the player to choose a path that will influence the game play and its outcomes.

Forum Link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...l-War-(MachTW)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome)

ahowl11's Vanilla Enhancement Mod (AVE) has moved into it's own forum!

In this mod, the team will be looking to overhaul the vanilla game, step by step. This is a beta WIP and it is intended to have a release after each stage or version is completed. The mod will contain the best works from multiple RTW communities and mods, and you will find them all in the credits. The goal is to have a final RTW mod that can basically be a clean, fun, immersive experience that one can look at and say, 'wow, it still feels like this could have been the game out of the box'. We hope you all enjoy the work that ahowl11, his friend Lanjane and others in our community have to share with you.

Find the mod here

Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome II)

The last Stand of Greece has moved to it's own forum!

A Wrath of Sparta DLC scenario overhaul focusing on the events of the 4th Macedonian war and the Achaian war.

The Last Stand of Greece attempts to bring some lesser known wars of antiquity to life with Rome II, with historical accuracy being a priority, but not to a point where game play is damaged. Because of the later era, the mod offers diverser unit rosters compared to the vanilla DLC which have been continuously worked on with many new units added especially for this campaign to give each faction a as possibly distinct identity, with every faction having its own strengths and weaknesses. A reworked mercenary system gives certain provinces a higher strategic value, enticing the player to try and attack these provinces in order to compensate for his faction's weaknesses in order to build the best army possible. The recruitment times have been adjusted in an attempt to add a risk-reward factor (getting a full stack army as quickly as possible v waiting to recruit stronger units). New building chains allow for more variety when building your provinces. 9 historical characters are also included, allowing you to pitch Kings and Generals of that era against each other. Finally, with the adjusted recruitment times a new campaign mechanic and some AI tweaks, Rome can become a strong adversary to face at harder difficulties

Forum link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2252

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Rise of Three Kingdoms for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms has released it's final version - version 3.0 - introducing the new Goguryeo faction, mission system for Yuan Shao, and custom battle maps for Fortified Passes, as well as numerous fixes, updates and other new content

Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Thrones of Britannia - Unit Recruitment Strength

I updated the the mod Unit Recruitment Strength for Thrones of Britannia to the new patch from December 2018.

Unit Recruitment Strength

Enjoy Unit Recruitment Strength
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB)

I updated the Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) to the new small patch changes and with several fixes of the included mods.

Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB)

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

4zumi's Avatar This one sparks joy

Total Bananas - 1099
    beta#1 release (stable and very far in development)

This mod is a very pure vanilla+ mod and combines the Grand Campaign Map with the Americas Map.
    Ports Factions, Units, Buildings, Mechanics from all the Kingdoms Expansions into one glorious Expanded Grand Campaign.

Come in and find out! Join the journey up to the full release! Conquer Yucatan as the Kingdom of Jerusalem!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...as-1099-beta-1
    Proudly under the patronage of King Athelstan of the Imperial House of Hader

Author of
    Total Vanilla Beyond mod for Medieval 2 - Kingdoms &
    Developer of
    Total Bananas mod for Medieval 2 - Kingdoms (beta)

Steam Workshop Mods for Rome 2, Warhammer, Warhammer 2

Discord: zumi's cookie corner
    Fighting for launch of "Cookie Friday" and "No Pants Saturday"

Aguirre and Swiss Units Project

We released an update of our mod for the latest patch of Thrones of Britannia. It features improvements, balancing adjustments and several fixes.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?786180

Enjoy our units
    Aguirre and Swiss Halberdier

Total Vanilla Beyond 3.3
    Release

The last entry in this mod with a big content update.

Total Vanilla Beyond is a vanilla+ mod (I am not sure, if it is anymore ) that expands the Grand Campaign far to the east and more to the west.
    30 playable factions, 200 settlements, 500 units, a ton of ancillaries and traits, unique buildings and many things more.

3.3 now expands it further with 10 religions and the Protestant Reformation event & many more things

Join the conquest here...
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...9#post15781119

Author of
    Developer of

Total Bananas -1099
    #1.0 release

(I hate you, Nebaki!)

BIGGER, BETTER, BANANA

This is a vanilla+ mod that glues together the Grand Campaign and all four expansions into one Glorious Campaign.
    Establish the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the New World or take all of Africa as the Mayans... The choice is yours.

This mod is as vanilla as possible, no fancy scripts, no big changes, only additions where it seemed right and necessary.
    200 Settlements, The whole Americas Map + The whole Grand Campaign Map, 28 playable factions, most of the units from Kingdoms, some new units and a hidden eastern egg.

Take up your sword and start your Empire!

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Over-the-Edge

Author of
    Developer of

Blog Entries

Ported to Kingdoms and Steam!

IntroductionHaving come across this mod several times in the course of Q&A due to it's restriction of being an 'old' mod I decided to port the mod to kingdoms and with it to steam. While at it I also set it up for use by the Mac version of the game as well as for the Geomod tool.
    Please note that this is based on the original mod (1.4) by Zephrelial, files were only edited to ensure compatibility, some were removed as they exist in the original pack or are no longer needed. As such the original permission for the mod applies.

More details here at the original thread.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Rome)

Barbarian Empires Series

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires for Rome Total War: Alexander - offers an enhanced vanilla game, with richer details and custom content and consistent design and style, like if CA released a free-LC. Features hundreds of close to vanilla style skins, new unit models, lots of regional/auxiliary troops, custom campaigns/factions, RSII environment, BI battle-map buildings for barbarians, new ancillaries and more!

Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy which is a standalone addon to my mod Barbarian Empires. - Three new factions replacing Scipii, Brutii and Senate: Baktria, Epirus and Bosporan Kingdom. About 250 new skins in addition to 1000+ of original Barbarian Empires mod plus lots of new skins for auxiliary officers (for AOR troops). New late bodyguards for most factions.
    A special edition of Mundus Magnus map tailored by Suppanut. Polished design and consistent artwork style of vanilla Rome - Total War
    Minor bugfixes and improvements to original mod

BARBARIAN EMPIRES NOW IN ITS OWN HOSTED FORUM

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers