Thread: Report bugs here

Default Report bugs here

I am creating a new topic before this turns into an anarchy.

Know bugs

Please do not post a topic if you experience one of the following bugs.

The game crashes during the campaign randomly. I can reload the autosave and continue to play.

Reason: This mod reaches almost all Medieval 2 Total War hard-coded limits. It has maximum of factions, cultures, religions, units, etc. Everything comes with a price and it makes the game slightly less stable.

Campaign Ui becomes scrambled randomly and eventually crashes. I can reload the autosave and continue to play.

Reason: There are character models' textures that are too heavy and cause this bug. No fix has been found yet.

Game crashes randomly during a battle.

Reason: This is caused by graphic board running out of memory. It seems to be an issue with medieval 2 tw itself. I don't know if this issue happens only o n specific graphic boards. It happens sometimes on my computer during huge battles.
    Hopefully this bug isn't very common.
    There is nothing we can do about it, the game is too old.

Report a bug

If you experience a bug that it isn't listed above, please provide de following information:

Which faction are you playing with?
    When does it happen (campaign or battle)?
    Please give details of your issue (name of units, what kind of bug etc.).

Feel free to attach the logs as it will provide full details of your issue.
    Last edited by falcom4ever; June 06, 2017 at 06:24 AM.

Default Re: Report bugs here

it seems after 50 turns or less i cant play anymore some faction is only 20
    but yeah it like this after 50 or less my latest save game + autosave because corroput then i save to take earlier save with is like 5 turn earlier and the same happended it wont let me past 50 turns maybe it because all faction get to devoplet and to many things happended at once if that the case why can i play third age divide and conquer to turn 300 no problem

found out new bug if you play kongo wait 25 turns sweden attack your capital if you try to do battle manuel the game crashes

I noticed these crahses. Sometimes I am able to play more than 300 turns without problem, sometimes not. This will need further testing.

For the crash during Kongo vs Sweden battle, there is nothing I can do unless you send the log report.

With patch 1.0b I have hundred times more crashes than with alpha version and there is no way to fix it.
    I tried everything what you said and for this mod and for falcom:3 but it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    With patch 1.0b I have hundred times more crashes than with alpha version and there is no way to fix it.
    I tried everything what you said and for this mod and for falcom:3 but it doesn't help.
    same.

Hi, i really loved your mod 1518 Age of Discovery!

But i have a problem when i play. The problem is, when reachs turn 9 and i click "end turn" when the turn passing reach Portugal the game Crash to Desktop!

I read the bug fixing thread but no one have answered this question.
    Unfortunatelly i have any log, but a guy had the same problem and posted it.

Thank you very much!

YEap. I have a simillar problem when the turn passing reach Portugal.. It's not always at the same turn, it happened to me at turn 23 and at another campaign i started at turn 37.