Thread: GEM 1.0.9 and Shogun 2?

Default GEM 1.0.9 and Shogun 2?

Is there any way to make GEM 1.0.9 work with Shogun 2?

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Default Re: GEM 1.0.9 and Shogun 2?

I think it should still work. You might just need to try out different modes (e.g. compatibility) in the configuration tool.

It never works, I brought a thread up a long time ago talking about this issue many times. Every option including compatibility mode never makes it work for Shogun 2, and a lot of people had the same problem. It never got much attention though so I just gave up.
    Last edited by Warlord888; June 18, 2017 at 05:25 PM.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Are you guys using it on Windows 10?

I am trying to concentrate on the new GemFX project which eats a lot of hours, since there is a lot to do there and it will ultimately replace the legacy GemFX with more features, effects and wider range of applications to work on. I apologize for not being active on GEM 1.0.9 matters but hope you can understand

Yeah, I'm on Windows 10, and I suspect it's something to do with that because I remember using it successfully when I had it on Windows 7 before but then I transitioned to 10 and that's when I remember it stopped working.

I completely understand your priorities, I've been using ReShade for a while now anyway to replicate some of the effects and I'm pretty happy with the result. Once the new GemFX is in a more finished state I'm looking forward to being able to use that for most applications, and hopefully Shogun 2
    Last edited by Warlord888; June 19, 2017 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganossa View Post
    Are you guys using it on Windows 10?

I am trying to concentrate on the new GemFX project which eats a lot of hours, since there is a lot to do there and it will ultimately replace the legacy GemFX with more features, effects and wider range of applications to work on. I apologize for not being active on GEM 1.0.9 matters but hope you can understand
    WOW, I cant wait