Thread: Some material in case you wish to do a FoTS version of Morning Sun

Default Some material in case you wish to do a FoTS version of Morning Sun

The Chinese modders have made a mod based on East Asia during the timeframe leading up to and after the Opium Wars.

I'm posting this here as source material in case Morning Sun decides to modernize.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Storm-Riders

Default Re: Some material in case you wish to do a FoTS version of Morning Sun

Great idea but i think we must wait.
    now Uanime5 don't have any big plan for Morning sun mod. I hope someone can make this mod for Shogun 2 Total War

Quote Originally Posted by nguyenmaithu View Post
    Great idea but i think we must wait.
    now Uanime5 don't have any big plan for Morning sun mod. I hope someone can make this mod for Shogun 2 Total War
    Indeed.

The Chinese modders have gone through some good resources and found out what Korean Empire troops looked like. They were pretty much identical to the Imperial Japanese Army at the time, which was understandable due to the whole annexation thing.

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Different game and different engine. There is no way this can be used in this mod. If you want this, Look into Total Fots.

Quote Originally Posted by MRENGLISHRULES View Post
    Different game and different engine. There is no way this can be used in this mod. If you want this, Look into Total Fots.
    I understand what you're saying; I posted the material so the Morning Sun team can see what units can be done if they want to expand the scope of FoTS. Not direct ports.