Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 Sigh of Empire: The Storm Riders (A 19th Century Revolution)

Default Re: 1.9 Sigh of Empire: The Storm Riders (A 19th Century Revolution)

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    The contents of the new animations folder should be moved into the original animations folder. Anything else will cause instant crash.

This one has everything

https://www.mediafire.com/?prd5kmr4w879myd
    you are my savior pal thank alot ^^

can you check the pasword pls, when i tried to extract the 7zip file it told me that crc failed wrong pasword @@

can somoene tell why when i try to download this mod i always get baidiu disk file isntead of mod where do i click wrong one button and what is right button please tell me

i transtalated site and it says you need baidu client to download big files when i try to download part 7 of the mod which is small i can but all other part that are more than 100 mb size i cant so yeah and i did download baidu it sayss i need to make account i dont want to create account i dont want virus in my computer so eyah

Updated OP with alternate mediafire link

ty

are u sure password is bxax are u sure because it not working
    Last edited by Frunk; July 09, 2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Double posts merged.

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    are u sure password is bxax are u sure because it not working
    Sorry. Bxax is for baidu. Try www.wanmod.com or wanmod.com for the compressed file

ty

is this version still 1.9

i mean new file mediafile i s that still 1.9
    Last edited by djsalibeat; July 03, 2017 at 02:40 AM.

ectract with me stops at 39%

when you extract the winrar file then put password and click on show password

i did

there no batch file to start mod

i give up with this mod lol
    Last edited by Frunk; July 09, 2017 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Triple posts merged.

hey IGdood, can you send the specific webpage for the newest version? i have qq pay services, chinese is ok

Also, 1.9 isnt working for me - animations implemented correctly, the custom battles work, just when i start a campaign, it crashes at 99% loading. I've tried loading the Russian and kokand campaigns, both same crash
    Last edited by Miscoozi; July 04, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    there no batch file to start mod
    the batch file is in the WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015 folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscoozi View Post
    hey IGdood, can you send the specific webpage for the newest version? i have qq pay services, chinese is ok

Also, 1.9 isnt working for me - animations implemented correctly, the custom battles work, just when i start a campaign, it crashes at 99% loading. I've tried loading the Russian and kokand campaigns, both same crash

quoting myself for self bump

I've had this problem before with 1.8, loading 99% on new campaign with CTD without a message, the problem before was a CAS file in which this mod has many. with 1.8, it was the ming_diashi.cas, but that doesnt seem to fix it anymore. any way to pinpoint the problem in this situation? can another, with a working moid, upload thier CAS files?

Thanks

same cannot start campaign without crashing. anyone else found a solution for this?

yes i cant play campaign too it crashed with all faction tried with all of them

the error is here ;20:04:10.433 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd.dds,,not found20:04:10.433 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd.dds is missing
    20:04:10.433 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd,,not found
    20:04:10.433 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd is missing
    20:04:10.439 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    the error is here ;20:04:10.433 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd.dds,,not found20:04:10.433 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd.dds is missing
    20:04:10.433 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd,,not found
    20:04:10.433 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/WANMOD_1855AD_TheStormRiders_2015/data/models_strat/textures/ÏÉÊõʦ.psd is missing
    20:04:10.439 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.
    alas success, I haven't played any turns but the campaign is working after i renamed the 3 files "zly_officer" to ÏÉÊõÊ.whatever extension the three files are. campaign loaded without a crash. will test tomorrow as the Russian or kokand empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Miscoozi View Post
    alas success, I haven't played any turns but the campaign is working after i renamed the 3 files "zly_officer" to ÏÉÊõÊ.whatever extension the three files are. campaign loaded without a crash. will test tomorrow as the Russian or kokand empire!

tried to do that. also didnt work

Quote Originally Posted by cheesegrader View Post
    tried to do that. also didnt work
    did you retain the extensions? .dds, .tga, i forget the third one... you can just copy/paste and rename

the only other thing i edited was this file to replace the original in model_strat folder

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydapxo...ing_daoshi.cas

UPDATE:
    most factions campaigns load up, but crashes are everywhere (zooming in on a settlement in campaign map, video about to play, etc)

such a pity, the map and units are amazing

@Igood, how about you? this mod is pretty stable for you? do you have your computer set to mandarin when you launch the game?
    Last edited by Miscoozi; July 07, 2017 at 09:38 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast