Thread: Recruitment info

Default Recruitment info

Greetings to all,

If interested in helping out in whichever capacity let me know here, or via PM any particular skills or knowledge you have, we shall discuss.

Still needed for this mod are more battlemaps, new building system I want to create UI for as well, finishing characters/units and textures, more strat models, historic event art, perhaps movies, scripting features, traits and ancillaries.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Zantorian; December 12, 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Default Re: Recruitment info

Good news!

xHolyCrusader is one the better and latest IWTE modders available, I think.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

He is great! I learnt how to use IWTE using his youtube videos and tutorials! Would be great to get him and others. Would make the mod awesome!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Well, as said before, when rosters are settled and what not, feel free to ask for aid with voices and SFX; not because it's hard, but because it's laborious hehe, and all that saves a modder time is beneficial ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Wish I could help, but I've no clue how any of that works, only good with the History of Medieval Ireland.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

I'd be happy to help with the mod, even just writing faction/unit/building descriptions as I'm rather like Philip up there I'm afraid
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

If you ever want someone to write building and unit descriptions (Basically the stuff i don't need to know how to create models or code) I would also really like to help. It would also be a good reason for me to try to get to grips and to start researching this time period. As I only have a limited knowledge of the period but the more I read up on it, the more interested i become.

Hi ! I don't have any knowledge in modding and I'm a Mac user, so I don't think I could help you on this side.
    However I can help in making a French translation.
    I studied medieval History at La Sorbonne university so I have some knowledge on this time period, and I could translate English into old-feeling French (sounding more medieval than modern French, but still very understandable for neophytes)

I welcome you to join Developer Group: Albion total War under "permission groups" send me a request I will allow you access. This way Albion will now have Irish, English, French historical researchers

Hey !
    I saw you accepted my request and I automatically joined the group but I don't know how to see it, I mean there is nothing in My Groups section :/ Where can I find it ? I would really like to help

EDIT : Nevermind, I found sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Aerys IV le Grand; October 19, 2017 at 03:23 PM.

Still needed for this mod are more battlemaps, new building system I want to create UI for as well, finishing characters/units and textures, more strat models, historic event art, perhaps movies, scripting features, traits and ancillaries.

Ello ello

I can do battlemaps for you. I've been modding with medieval 2 for only a year, messing around with other mods mostly but enough time to learn and become familiar. Been an admirer of your work for some time now and decided its time to pitch in!

I can use the battlemap editor, unfortunately little knowledge of how to create the models and assets for it. Other then that I use photoshop a lot so I can create icons, portraits and UI stuff. I can also modify the text documents, create ancillaries, traits, epithets etc. Can even help with the music and video. Jack of all trades basically.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

That's a fine offer, could always use another jack of all trades as I am one myself. Battlemap editor would still be great for maps that I don't need custom content (open field historical landscapes, etc..). I could also take any maps created and add in custom content after with IWTE tool.

Photoshop is a great asset to have for modding so that's great, but time is our biggest necessity, and must be used wisely to have any effect. If you reckon you can put in somewhat steady time without going to hiatus after a week or two, then that is definitely a major plus.

If all this sounds like your cup of tea, then please join the developer group. Go to "My account" at the top of your screen, then on the left you will see "permission groups" Find Albion, and send me a request, I will welcome you in

Albion can still use a skilled battle mapper for the custom settlements. Position available for the war ready