Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: General Discussion

isa0005's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: General Discussion

Well there you go. I guess I can check over in the dev forums then. Thanks for the info Ngugi.

Summer is here in full force, and nobody has a new bit of information concerning Albion TW? Does anyone still have contact with Zantorian? Well, Zantorian, if you happen to come over here, we're still cheering for you ! One of the projects I personally await the most, unquestionably one of the most interesting. Expectations were/are high.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

How's everything going?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

Yep, just a simple "Hi folks" to the followers of the mod would be nice, I guess.

Hi folks ;p, not active in the forums much, will usually be asked release dates etc.. still lots to do and have another project in the works along side the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantorian View Post
    Hi folks ;p, not active in the forums much, will usually be asked release dates etc.. still lots to do and have another project in the works along side the mod.
    Hi there, glad to know you're alive! God's speed, then. Is that other project also Medieval 2 related? Don't get distracted by having too much in your hands at the same time - words from my experience as a modder too (Paradox games in particular).

Is that other project also Medieval 2 related?
    No it is not a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantorian View Post
    No it is not a mod.
    Good luck with your endeavours, Zantorian. But don't forget Albion TW. I would love to see this gem released one day.

Hey, guys hi Zantorian. So I wonder is there any new info, news of the progress of the mod are you gonna gives us something to play beta or something at least in 2020 or so.!??

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567