Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: General Discussion

Well there you go. I guess I can check over in the dev forums then. Thanks for the info Ngugi.

Summer is here in full force, and nobody has a new bit of information concerning Albion TW? Does anyone still have contact with Zantorian? Well, Zantorian, if you happen to come over here, we're still cheering for you ! One of the projects I personally await the most, unquestionably one of the most interesting. Expectations were/are high.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

How's everything going?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Yep, just a simple "Hi folks" to the followers of the mod would be nice, I guess.

Hi folks ;p, not active in the forums much, will usually be asked release dates etc.. still lots to do and have another project in the works along side the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantorian View Post
    Hi folks ;p, not active in the forums much, will usually be asked release dates etc.. still lots to do and have another project in the works along side the mod.
    Hi there, glad to know you're alive! God's speed, then. Is that other project also Medieval 2 related? Don't get distracted by having too much in your hands at the same time - words from my experience as a modder too (Paradox games in particular).

Is that other project also Medieval 2 related?
    No it is not a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantorian View Post
    No it is not a mod.
    Good luck with your endeavours, Zantorian. But don't forget Albion TW. I would love to see this gem released one day.

Hey, guys hi Zantorian. So I wonder is there any new info, news of the progress of the mod are you gonna gives us something to play beta or something at least in 2020 or so.!??

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Don't want to bother with release date questions. Just asking - if you'll inherit the legacy of WoTW then please release the stuff as open source if you'll stop work on this project, as they did.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    Don't want to bother with release date questions. Just asking - if you'll inherit the legacy of WoTW then please release the stuff as open source if you'll stop work on this project, as they did.
    I do second this request. Don't let you stuff to fall uselessly into The Realm of Forgotten Assets, it's always better if somebody else further your work.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Agreed. The work here is stellar and even with the possibility of some long anticipated M2 mods being released within the next year, this project is certainly a welcome addition. Fingers crossed!

Don't let you stuff to fall uselessly into The Realm of Forgotten Assets, it's always better if somebody else further your work.
    Guys, thanks for stopping in. I also would not want my work to fall uselessly, so I got into contact with Princes, Kings, and Heroes mod, hosted by Makanyane and Wildog. They are my main inspiration to starting Albion years ago. They are continuing work on their mod, which is very similar in scope, with a gorgeous map, and lots of detail. So I have shared with them my mod and content, and they will be using what they feel is necessary. Trust me it was a worthwhile decision guys!

Please feel free to visit their thread and offer support https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...ngs-and-Heroes! Due to lack of free time I used to have, my mod has come to a crawl. As said, I shared my material and help (time willing) to help them reach their goal, I see no point to compete on a very similar mod, and try it alone. I rather share my mod with a similar mod. Thanks.
    Last edited by Zantorian; July 10, 2020 at 07:41 AM.

Hi Zantorian,

It's so generous of you to share the assets, I'm glad to see someone's work continue on living

Saying that, I would like to ask you - quite directly I admit: whether SSHIP team could gain access to your works too?
    We would of course give credit should we use anything.

Thanks in advance for considering

I'd like to see those great unit models, that are near to best in M2TW - Lord Hamilton's style, as an open source. And left other campaign map stuff to Makanyane's protect.

The main work done using WOTW units was France, so there is no conflict of interests with project in development, I need to see if those will be used or not. Still no cards or descriptions for them though. As for other map related stuff like UI, and certain strat models they will be getting used by Makanyane. I am also helping them with their project so I'll get further into the work and then see what gets released as standalone.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Gonna miss France in PKH but it's great that you are willing to share your work!
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Well, I hope to see all of those great units playable someday. (honestly - ASAP )

Gonna miss France in PKH but it's great that you are willing to share your work!
    PKH actually has France as playable, just a smaller section of France.

Well, I hope to see all of those great units playable someday. (honestly - ASAP )
    Still in discussion with PKH, but many things run parallel it may even be worthy to have Albion elements as submod of PKH using Lord Hamilton's units and my French units etc. For now Focus on British Isles would be the best strategy, then later can see perhaps about a submod, so not to change PKH ideas, but to have the choice through submod. Will see about all this.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

OK, that's somewhat encouraging
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast