Thread: Rage of the dark Gods 1.6

Default Rage of the dark Gods 1.6

Hello everyone,

I'm really enjoying the mod "Rage of the dark Gods", it is fantastic.
    However, there is still a little detail I'm concerned about : the population growth .
    I know that it was removed in 1.6, but I would really like to reenable it.

Because there is still the symbol for no growth at the cities and there are no buildings within my reikland campaign that give a population growth bonus, I suppose the growth mechanism isn't completely removed,and the matter exists within the buildings.
    While I tried to fix this on my own, I found the script "export_descr_buildings" and there was a part about farms.
    The script said that there is a population growth bonus for some of the factions, do I only need to add the other factions into the bracket of this line :

";population_growth_bonus bonus 1 requires factions { england, russia, southern_european, normans, timurids, }"

and all the following brackets with these factions or do I need to edit other scripts too?

I would be glad if anyone could help me with this matter, many thanks.

Default Re: Rage of the dark Gods 1.6

My problem is solved, I do not require help anymore.

Default Re: Rage of the dark Gods 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by DerChronist View Post
    My problem is solved, I do not require help anymore.

How did you fix it?
    i tried to change population growth to have example 2 or 3 instead of having the -2. I also made other buildingsh ave higher population growth but still didn't work.