Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS EVENT] Interregnum II

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    So I' take Tribes of Black Marsh
    You are free to join Ebonheart Pact!

Make sure to use this file

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post

It was actually something completely else than I thought. Nothing to do with the models. Small letters in place where should have been capitals letters, while I used to correct ones in about 30 other remaining lines with valenwood in the file. The file is defining how is everything called in game.
    The wrong one "{EMT_Valenwood_FORT}Bosmeri Fort"
    Correct one "{EMT_VALENWOOD_FORT}Bosmeri Fort"

We are fortunate, as this file does not affect compatibility, so we can roll on.

Only thing you need to do is download updated expanded.txt, and use it to replace the original file in The_Elder_Scrolls/data/text. And delete bin file with same name (new one will be created once the game is launched). Or you can change the letter yourself I suppose

Queen Ayreen thumped the table inside the ships captain's cabin in frustration , her temper was not the best these days after hearing that her loyal companion , Cariel , one of the eyes of the queen was lost when the bosmer fleet was sunk in Velyn Harbour by the Redguard fleet.

"What do you mean , it is impossible?" , she raged at Eldmail waving her arms, which were most animated in her anger.
    "We simply do not have the forces at hand to complete such a task with the forces at our disposal, sire" , replied Eldmail with a shrug of his shoulders.

"We lost significant forces retaking Dawnbreak, and that was against a damaged Daedra force, where-as this one is full strength"
    "Forces are on the way, my queen , but we cannot attack now.", Eldmail paused and continued , "It would be murder if we attacked now...."
    "What about the veiled queens forces? " , Ayreen wanted some sort of blood , for the torment which continued to beset her and looked up at Eldmail's dour face , which continued to shake in a negative action.

"Again , the veiled queen has forces of the first rank , where-as ours are still recovering ", Eldmail became a mask of blankness , "Again , such a operation is doomed to fail."

Ayreen got up from the table and began to pace back and forth in the small wooden cabin, which slowly moved up and down and then side to side in the light bobbing waves of the coastline. Finally she stopped and looked up at Eldmail still blank and reserved features and spoke again.

"Surely we can sink that Reguard fleet, that attacked the bosmer forces?", Ayreens face tightened as the anger came to the fore , "I would like them to pay for Cariels death ,............. we can at least do that?"

"Aye that we can do ", Eldmail hesistated and realising the young queen needed some reassurance in her time of grief, " I will have the mages draft a message and send it to Admiral Errandil, who I am sure , is more than capable of getting some payback there.."

The scene dims as we move away from the young queen to the desert ....

--------------------------------------------------------------

The forces at Abah's landing looked up at the city, where it stood undersiege from the aldmeri marine forces, and a very angry admiral Cirion addressed the much much younger General Henaamo.
    General Henaamo was around five foot nine and looked rather regal and official in his mage robes , compared to the much taller and broader admiral Cirion who had the full armour of a Aldmeri marine. .Suddenly the camp was alight with strong vocalised words, coming from around the main command tent, as the admiral and general expressed various words of differing opinion.

"You didnt ask the men to assemble siege engines? What sort of bithering idiot are you?" , shouted the admiral , a voice that was well practiced at shouting into the wind aboard ship.
    "Well , firstly, I thought that the enemy would be sure to surrender, and if not ...I have my superior magical powers , to which I could prehaps destroy the gate if it came to it!", replied the general.

There was a sudden silence in the argument and all the aides..feared the worse when the admiral went various shades of purple , red and finally a kinda sickly yellow colour and the minor officers of the furious admiral feared for his health.
    But finally the admiral controlled himself enough to calm down to present a reasonable facial expression and he took off his merish battle helm and wiped his forehead .

"I am sorry for that ......this damnable heat makes me forget myself ", he wiped his forehead again and continued , "and how did that magical action go?"
    "err ...well I am sorry to report, that the gates to the city had been treated with somesort of anti-magic enchantment and my spells can do nothing..", replied the general.

At this point we must look away from the scene as the admiral sorta losses himself , and says some very reproachable things to the general, which perhaps do not bare repeating, sufficed to say , the admiral had cooled down after he had sorta punched the general and knocked him into the sand.

we return to the scene later in the day...

Admiral Cirion supervised the unloading of more merish marines onto the sand from the beach and directed them upwards towards the city, in between moments ,he stood talking to one of the ships captains..

"And what did you do then?" , asked the ships captain talking a swig of some sorta spirit from a small container.
    "Well I sent him out into the desert , to protect the flank of the army ", he waved his large stack of papers which concerned provisions and supplies, up and down to create some sort of breeze to keep himself cool , "Let him, practice his magic there for a while "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Errandil looked his ships, and rubbed his beard which was still wet with seawater ...and waited for the winds to turn at this time of night as they always did. He used to fish off the waters of Velyn Harbour and knew the waters well. Finally the wind began to change and began to blow in a easterly direction.
    "Unfurl the main sails!", directed the admiral in a loud voice, "light the lanterns and direct to the rest of the fleet, that we engage the enemy at full speed!" ,

The ships of the dominion , slowly increased in speed , and the headland of Velyn Harbour came into view , the blacker image of land stood out, against the hooded lanterns slight light , as the aldmeri ships sped into the harbour, breaking against the harbours waves with the redguard ships still anchored in the bay . Sailors with familiarly to the harbour, took the bow forward position, and called out corrections to the boatswains who corrected the course of the ships as they rammed into the Redguard ships.

Small clashs of arms in the dark where heard on the decks of the enemy ships, as some marines took to boarding the ships, and the night was dark and full of terrors for some as redguard meet admeri marines on deck.One of the Redguards flotilla had been rammed especially hard....leaving those Redguard ships , tilting to the side as their hulls filled with water. But the majority of Redguard ships, managed to start holding out the maindecks of their ships, as more and more sailors woke from there slumber. Admiral Errandil, asked the sailors to beat the drum and recall the marines..and they slowly arrived back using various ropes and makeshift gangplanks as the great merish vessels started to move again out of the harbour as the admiral started to manevour his fleet for another sortie , but the redguard ships were not for waiting...and in dribs and drabs they quickly upped anchor and departed the harbour in small penny packets of naval vessels..This made it hard for the merish admiral to target a large group and he didn't have the numbers to pursue them all....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1117025423
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1117076384

-------------------------------------------

The forces of Firsthold began to leave in the night, in small columns of troops, to march to a premade departure point on a nearby beach, out of view from the veiled inheritance forces. A small garrison was left behind to maintain the illusion of a normal working garrison. Within the fortress, extra fires, increased patrols , moving of extra equipment and unnecessary blacksmithing took place at this time of night, to shield the noise of the withdrawning garrison and to keepup appearances.

One of the last aldmeri troopers to leave looked back at the fortress, where he had been garrisoned, and was alarmed that none of the civilian population was let in on this secret operation . For if they had known , there would be sure to be panic,the ships couldn't move such numbers and a withdrawal of the garrison would not be permitted. He shook his head and moved back into the column, as a justiciar moved down the line to supervise the operation was going well.

Turn sent to valenwood
    Last edited by paladinbob123; August 28, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Heroic victories are disallowed

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Killed Argonians and a diplomat. Oh, and the Redguards in Valenwood are dead, overwhelming odds.
    Also, even if it's overwhelming odds, tell about the battle because it's not exactly enjoyable when you open your turn and you're like "Where the are my dudes?" Then you send some people over where they were and they haven't gone rebel, they're just gone. Like, "I defeated some scouts from *insert faction* who foolishly left their friends."
    http://imgur.com/a/YEXIp
    Last edited by Narsils_Shards; August 22, 2017 at 08:48 PM.

Sorry guys but after closer look it seems that playing this campaign will required more time that I expected, that I have. Therefore I have to resign from this campaign, before I even started. Sorry for confusion and have fun.

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rk1scc...II_Pact_8_.sav

PICS

Queen Euracia Tharn of Rimmen shall defend her kingdom....

Northpoint has been spared of bloodshed as per agreement, Sharnhelm is now uder siege. However, seems Janeve Tamrith has been infected by Porphyric Hemophilia, possibly the first stage of vampirism if not cured... As if she wasnt unfortunate enough, she was defeated, and is now under siege in Shanrhelm. Lady Eselde Tamrith couldnt be moved as she had had other units with her, what is not allowed as I said...

The Veiled Queen, supported by forces of Mehrunes Dagon has breached the walls of Firsthold and took it. By taking the ancient capital of Auridon, The Veiled Heritance stroke a mighty deal to the dominion...

Didnt have time to replace the no-name khajiit general causing crash when attacked, will do so next time. (so if some issue with him come up, try to find a way to play on...)

Will also sort out events, rewards etc when I return...
    Last edited by Jadli; August 24, 2017 at 06:25 PM.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rk1scc...II_Pact_8_.sav

PICS

Queen Euracia Tharn of Rimmen shall defend her kingdom....

Northpoint has been spared of bloodshed as per agreement, Sharnhelm is now uder siege. However, seems Janeve Tamrith has been infected by Porphyric Hemophilia, possibly the first stage of vampirism if not cured... As if she wasnt unfortunate enough, she was defeated, and is now under siege in Shanrhelm. Lady Eselde Tamrith couldnt be moved as she had had other units with her, what is not allowed as I said...

The Veiled Queen, supported by forces of Mehrunes Dagon has breached the walls of Firsthold and took it. By taking the ancient capital of Auridon, The Veiled Heritance stroke a mighty deal to the dominion...

Didnt have time to replace the no-name khajiit general causing crash when attacked, will do so next time. (so if some issue with him come up, try to find a way to play on...)

Will also sort out events, rewards etc when I return...
    Damn I thought you'll give me the same choice with Shornhelm

Gaming Emeritus

I would, but janeve cant move

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I need an extension please.

Well, Jadli is on vacation and he put me in charge. He also told me to inform the Convenant they have to give the Skyrim player back Markarth, whoever this player is.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    Well, Jadli is on vacation and he put me in charge. He also told me to inform the Convenant they have to give the Skyrim player back Markarth, whoever this player is.
    Solitude and Sungard look nice don't you think?

... you took both?

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    ... you took both?
    Maybe or maybe not

I am so betraying you in that TATW HS.

I think the free peoples in TATW are dead. Eriador is staying out of this betrayal fight.

Also the file link doesn't work so I can't do my turn.

yeah file has been removed...can housestark/Ebonheart Pact please reload the last turn or send it via email to Lord ayedren?
    Last edited by paladinbob123; August 29, 2017 at 05:27 PM.

hur hur hur Hannibal you bold bugger. You were screwing with me. I still have solitude and sungard...

New link incoming

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhsc6opbkz...onv_8.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by HouseStarkFTW; August 29, 2017 at 06:05 PM.