Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] Interregnum I

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS EVENT] Interregnum I

I messaged a wrong person....
    Last edited by Jadli; September 27, 2017 at 08:06 PM.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Covenant up!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8cdo1e

Killed a spy, captured an imperial settlement and an undead fort.

https://postimg.org/gallery/s0lkssp2/

Gaming Emeritus

I suggest you read rules about siege equipment and replay

https://www.sendspace.com/file/durqh6

Captured a fort with overwhelming odds instead.

Damn, I forgot you can check your ally's forts for agents
    Just curious tho, was it obvious where I wanted to hide it?

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

discovered it by accident

So in the end my great thinking that you would check every tile so I should hide it there didn't go as planned. At least you'll have a chance now (Will this joke backfire badly when we get our turn? )

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Valenwood is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/c5tmib

The Dominion waited patiently for the right time to strike. The Redguards thought the elven invasion force left, but that was wrong. They remained hidden in hammerfell, hidden in a small, narrow landmass and they troops and ship waited, waited for the right time and at last long the time was right! As the redguards thought they were safe within their own sea bay they didn't organize enough defenses for their transport ship. With the time being right the dominion stroke down with a surgical strike and sinking 3 ships with their armies on it.
    https://imgur.com/sqBdt5b
    https://imgur.com/GT9cQi5
    https://imgur.com/h8LX9aX
    https://imgur.com/akWDhMW

While these redguard ships were sunk the invasion forces moved out and marched to besiege nearby redguard settlements.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; October 03, 2017 at 09:10 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

ehm.. where the f were these armies and ships ?

Gaming Emeritus

On that landmass below your capital. My armies were hiding in the trees and my one ship was close to them also.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Well, big surprise for me. I should have checked more, atleast find the ship but... I have just took control this turn i don't want to blame my teammates of course but it would be nice if they notice it and warn me.

Gaming Emeritus

My armies were there for like 5 turns and my ship sneaked in also 3 turns ago. I don't think anyone noticed them before it is just you who suffers from that fail scouting.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Save sent to Melon. Imperial merchant assassinated, pics upon request.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Undead up

Killed imperial preacher
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqhxnq...I_Pact_T11.sav

Many great battles all cross Cyrodiil. Kvatch Count Carolus Aquilarios, a relative to the former emperor Vanus Aquilarios, sallied out in his last attempt to break the siege of Kvatch.
    Similarily, in Cheydinhall, the seat of the mighty House Tharn, Menien Tharn, unsucesfully attempted to break the siege.
    Queen Euraxia Tharn of Rimmen has however managed to break the siege, with an assistance from blackwood legion.
    And finally, Kvatch was retaken without any mentionworthy resistance.

Dark Archors has been summoned by The Worm Cult in Balmora! Ein has fallen.
    Most of deadric troops has left Fort Greymoor, leaving the settlements in ruins...

PICS

Alliance Events

II. Dominion

Wrath of The Cabal

Colovian Legion of West Weald, one of the Imperial Legions, has once again advanced south, into Reaper's March, on the orders of tharn cabal that now rules The Empire... as these lands are divided between Elsweyr and Valenwood, these lands should be defended by both nations combined.

(Mane Akkhuz-ri can be transferred east of Arenthia. He can take 5 units with him)

General Lavinnia Axius and Colonel Festius must be both killed in 5 turns. Both of them must be kiled by a member of Vinedusk Rangers. If The Dominion accomplishes that, they shall receive a point.

How to gain a second point will be revealed later...

III. Pact

From The Ashlands

Both temples have been retaken...

Points Aquired: 1 of 2 (taking both settlements in 5 turns, and killing the leaders)

Rewards:

5000 (for each point)

Furthermore, The Pact can pick one of the following rewads (spawn in Narsis): 2 units of High Ordinators, or 2 holks, or 2 ballistas

Ancillaries Hidden Armigers or Pact General can be given to any general (if he doesnt already have any lordship/etc ancillary, so preferrably a new adopted general) by your choice.
    (if he doesnt already have any lordship/etc ancillary, so preferrably a new adopted general)

Dangerous Union

Three reachmen clans has invaded southern Skyrim. They seem to be affiliated with The Worm Cult...

The Pact mustnt let the reachmen clans take more than 2 settlements in Skyrim (retaking the same settlement counts). Whiterrun mustnt fall. If the pact manages to prevent that, they shall receive a point.

If the Pact manages to kill all reachmen chieftains (Frostfang, Vivian Withclaw and Kevinne Blightheart) in 6 turns, and at least two of them are killed personally by the leader of Companions, Vigrod Wraithbane (or a new leader if he dies), they shall receive a point.

Just when we thought the pact is stabilised, hits the fan

Gaming Emeritus

I added the current score of each alliance to the OP. It wil be regularly updated.

Together with that ocassion, I deem it worthy to remind you how to get some points. Apart from events, war missions (will be given points for on turn 20) and dark anchors (you have to destroy the daedric army in 5 turns), there are other ways too:

- Being the first one who takes 3 settlements in Cyrodiil from admin factions - 2 points (Already taken)
    - Being the first one who takes 6 settlements in Cyrodiil from admin factions - 2 points
    - Being the first one who takes 9 settlements in Cyrodiil from admin factions - 2 points

- Being the first one who takes 3 settlements in Cyrodiil from other alliances - 2 points
    - Being the first one who takes 6 settlements in Cyrodiil from other alliances - 2 points
    - Being the first one who takes 9 settlements in Cyrodiil from other alliances - 2 points

- Killing enemy starting FL is worth of 1 point, samely as taking their capitals (Alinor, Elden Root, Dune, Stormhold, Mournhold, Windhelm, New Orsinium, Wayrest, Sentinel)

Each 20 turns will be awarded points for:
    - The Strongest Economy
    - The Strongest Army
    - Territorial Gains (non-Cyrodiil) - settlements taken minus settlements lost.
    - War Missions (see IV.)

Obviously, you should be checking all these things yourself and claim the rewards, as I cant know possibly keep track on everything (especially things like territorial gains or taking settlements from other alliances in Cyrodiil).

On turn 20 you can expect several new ways of how to get points directly from fighting other alliances to appear, as roughly by that time, we will move from the first phase (fighting admin factions in Cyrodiil mostly) to the next pahse...

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

"take more than 2 settlements in Skyrim (retaking the same settlement counts)" does that apply for other things such as if the Pact takes Cheydinhall then you retake it and we take it again does that count as taking two settlements in Cyrodill from imperials??.

Covenant 11

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jh6wqt

pics tomorrow