Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] Interregnum I

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: Interregnum I

The Hotseat continues on TWC again

To see turns that happened in the last month a half, visit this thread

However, consider site rewards to be currently removed (the signature of course stays). Similarily, whether this hotseat becomes a "normal" HS, or it remains a GS Event is unclear too.

Anyway, the latest admin turn...

Ebonheart Pact up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/bh03zo..._I_Pact_19.sav

Dark Anchors have been summoned in Shimmerene, Crosswych and Karthwasten

Gonna update points a bit. Tho, the main counting will come on the next turn, when the points from the war missions will be counted, so each alliance please send whether you got any and let me know till the next turn.

Next admin turn will be a big one, as some new features of the hotseat will be made availible, such as alliance fortifications and war for Imperial City

Plus, it seems we have a replacement for Daggefall Covenant, Iron Aquilifier and Ramsay Snow.

Alliance Events

I. Ebonheart Pact

Dangerous Union
    Whiterrun has fallen, and one one chieftain of the reachmen clans have been killed so far...

Points Aquired: 0 of 2

Reward: None

An Act of War
    Slaver ships of the rebellious Great House Telvanni have been spotted on the north/eastern coast of Black Marsh. Not joining the Pact, and attacking its other members is a clear sign of their intentions... The Slavers must be repelled, and the dunmers should fight beside the argonians to strenghten their bound inside the Pact. Defeating them together might convince other argonians in Black Marsh who havent joined the Pact yet to do so...

Effects
    (Dunmer troops must be actively be taking part in defensive efforts in Black Marsh for both points)The Pact mustnt let the telvani forces take more than 3 settlements in Black Marsh (retaking the same settlement counts). If the pact manages to prevent that, they shall receive a point.

If the Pact manages to kill in battle Archmagister Goron Telvanni ( he is part of invading troops) in 6 turns, and is he is killed by a dunmer character, they shall receive a point.

II. Dominion

Lunar Champion, Part II
    The Lunar Champions have managed to defeat The Dark Mane, evil khajiit Dro-m'Athra created of the spirit of the mane Akkhuz-ri. However, it turns out, that unfortunately one of the lunar champions must sacrfice herself by staying there, to keep the spirit of The Dark Mane in place, so the other can walk The Two Moons Path....

Effects
    The Dominion must choose which lunar champion do they want to keep. On the next admin turn the one you choose will survive and The Two Moons Path shall begin...

Due to importance of this ceremony for the entire alliance, Valenwood and Summerset Isles can send one of their major characters (with half stack maximall) to join. They would be moved on the next admin turn.

Last edited by Jadli; March 01, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Default Re: [TES HS] Interregnum I

Covenant up, pics tomorrow:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/4qx9e3

Gaming Emeritus

I seem I was mistaken about sending Aquilifer and Ramsay a c save, so their time limit runs from now...

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Apologies to The Dominion for wasting their time, but after having a closer look The Covenant needs to replay their turn.

Too many questionable moves, and I suspect not full comprehension of some rules, which Im afraid would cost The Covenant too much in this point... Considering its first turn of those players in this mod and this set up of rules I think they should be given a chance to fix this.

Was busy on Wensday/Thursday, so couldnt have looked at the saves sooner, so fault goes to me too
    Last edited by Jadli; March 09, 2018 at 07:28 AM.

Ramsay Snow's Avatar Senator

Sorry for the hold up. Seems I dont know much about siege equipment. I honestly cant remember everything we did previously, but the battles and agent stuff was all the same.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a_6...ew?usp=sharing

Gaming Emeritus

Valenwood up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/f8mbau

Port Hunding captured same way as previous pictures show.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Imperial fleet defeated
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vxmglg..._I_Pact_20.sav

Actually I the end of 20th turn is on the next admin turn, not now. Thus what I talked about in the last happens next time.

However, as a preparation for whats to come on next turn, every alliance must send their armies led by the highest ranking general of each faction into Cyrodiil (moved by me on the next turn. Thus they all must end their turn outside of any settlements/forts). These are (if alive):
    Daggerfall Covenant - Grand Warlord Dortene, General Khamagash and General Am-Shadal
    Aldmeri Dominion - Grand Warlord Sorcalin, General Thoda and General Atahba
    Ebonheart Pact - Grand Warlord Zimmeron, General Dar- Liurz and General Jeggord

Each commander should be accompanied a full stack (one per faction). Those units dont necessarily need to be from the place where those characters currently reside. Each faction can use maximally one other army to fill the stack led by their main general (would be moved too, thus also must end turn within any settlement/forts).

Will send more info directly to each alliance.

Daedric forces took conquered Shimmerene and Karthawsten - PICS
    Daggerfall Covenant gets a point for closing theirs.

Morrowind ship defeated by The Telvanni navy PIC

Alliance Events

I. Ebonheart Pact

An Act of War

The Slavers has laid siege to Thorn...

II. Dominion

Lunar Champion, Part III

Khali stayed behind to sacrifice herself, so her twin sister Shazah could walk The Two Moons Path and become a new mane...

However, even though Javad Tharn didnt manage to kill both lunar champions, he continues in his plan, that is now finally fully revealed. He seeks to align himself with the d
    ro-m'Athra and plunge the khajiits into darkness, thus possibly destroying the entire Dominion! He intends to walk The Two Moons Path himself!

In his final phase of his plan, he brought army of colovians, supported by The Stonefire Cultists, who have summoned another Dark Anchor, to give him time to prepare for The Two Moons Path and make a way to a shadowy demiplane Den of Lorkhan...

Effects

In maximally 6 turns, Dune must be retaken and Javad Tharn killed. If The Dominion fails to do that, the khajiits would be forced to leave the dominion... Shazah must survive and must be the one killing Javad Tharn. If The Dominion manages that, they shall receive a point.

Combined imperial and daedric forces mustnt be allowed to take more than 5 settlements in Elsweyr throughout the entirety of conflict. If The Dominion manages that, they shall receive a point.

Sorry guys. Seems another mess up with siege equipment. Please allow more time.
    Last edited by Ramsay Snow; March 26, 2018 at 11:14 AM.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bls...ew?usp=sharing

Sorry (again) for the hold up (again). All that happened this time was the agent assassination and the solo ship destroyed.

Gaming Emeritus

Valenwood up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/edjyyr

Killed a merchant, captured Abah's Landing and Hegathe, relieved the siege on Port Hunding and defeated some enemy ships:
    https://imgur.com/a/lEDa0

Gaming Emeritus

Valenwood subbed, Khajits up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8gnfh
    Captured an undead fort:
    https://imgur.com/a/5IWG7

Gaming Emeritus

War Missions Evaluation

Rewards:

- 10k per point (can be given to any faction within alliance).
    - 4 elite units, 2 elite ships and a trebuchet per point (spawn in one of your lore capitals).
    - Boost to all availible military buildings in a settlement of your choosing per point (for free).

(Assuming you have more than one point you can assign rewards for each point into different factions/settlements)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli
    Orders from Grand Warlord Zimmeron

Dominion

Jackdaw pirates, paid by us, took the port city of Haven in Elsweyr/Valenwood border. The longer we make them to stay, the more time will have to deal with Dominion troops in Black...

a) First point will be awarded for holding Haven for at least 5 turns.

b) Second point shall be awarded for holding Haven for at least 10 turns.

c) Third point shall be awarded if you were holding Haven for at least 15 turns, and if at least two of the original pirate leaders are still alive and if you took at least one other settlement in Valenwood.

Covenant

We can never take Imperial City if we dont get rid of Covenant troops. The easiest way should be seizing their supply lines. Conquer Eastern Hammerfel to accomplish that.

Target Settlements: Fort Belkarth, Elinhir, Northalls, Fort Riverpoint

a) A point shall be awarded for holding one of these settlements for at least 5 turns.

b) Another point shall be awarded for holding two of these settlements, each for at least 5 turn
    s and not loosing Markarth of Fort Sunguard.

c) Another point shall be awarded for holding at least three of these settlements, each for 5 turns, and at least two of them in the same time (5 turns) and for
    not loosing Markarth of Fort Sunguard. Commanders Kronin Redoran and Fultheim must attend the fights and remain alive.
    Points Aquired: 0

Orders from Grand Warlord Dortene

Dominion

Wood orc were convinced to side with us, giving us an important outpust deep in enemy territory! We must use this opportunity before its too late.

a) A Point will be awarded for taking Velyn Harbour and holding it for at least 5 turns.

b) Another point will be awarded, if both orcish settlements, Barkbite Stronghold and Jathsogur remain in our hands for at least 10 turns.

c) Third point shall be awarded, if both previous conditions are fullfilled, and if at least one more valenwood settlement was also taken and held for at least 5 turns and if Mizrad at-Mardeen, Serosh al-Hallen and Makhug gro-Dublog are alive and in Valenwood, attending the fights.

Pact

General Serien has lead led a mighty fleet of our best soldiers deep into The Pact's territory, giving us a chance to strike them in their heart...

Target settlements: Ebonheart, Davon's Watch, Fort Viraka) A point shall be awarded for holding one of these settlements for at least 5 turns.

b) Another point shall be awarded for holding two of these settlements for at least 5 turns.

c) Another point shall be awarded for holding all these settlements for at least 5 turns, and if General Serien is alive and attending the fights.
    Points Aquired: 0

Orders from Grand Warlord Sorcalin

Covenant

To organize full scale invasion aganist The Covenant, we should first gain a safe foothold for our legions in Hammerfell. Our navy has already reached the coast...

Target Settlements: Southern Coast of Hammerfell, from Fort Snkeep to Rihad

a) First point shall be awarded for holding one of these settlements for at least 5 turns

b) Another point shall be awarded for holding two of these settlements, each at least for 5 turns

c) Another point shall be awarded for holding 3 of these settlements, each for at least five turns, and at least two of them in the same time (5 turns). Commanders Cirion and Rolancano must remain alive, but attend the fights.

Pact

Alchemist General Ruuvitar has come up with an interesting plan.
    His main goal is to gain access to the Mnemic Egg, a powerful Argonian artifact closely tied to the Hist, in order to poison it and stop new generation of argonians for hatching.

Target Settlements: Shadowfen - Hissmir, Alten Corimont, Forsaken Hamlet, White Rose and Stormhold

a) First point shall be awarded for holding at least one of these settlement for 5 turns.

b) Another point shall be awarded for taking two of these settlements, and holding them for at least 5 turns.

c) Another point shall be awarded fo killing at least two of the Shadowfen vicecanons (Heita-Meen, Hrondar, Servyna), for taking at least one more settlement in Shadowfen (even for a turn). General Ruuvitar, Mraaj and Glaror must attend all the fights and survive them.
    Points Aquired: 2 (Covenant A and B - Rihad and Fort Roseguard)
    Last edited by Jadli; March 31, 2018 at 09:10 AM.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Leyawiin taken:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gaming Emeritus

Ebonheart Pact up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/y49nh6..._I_Pact_21.sav

As it was said in the beginning, each 20 turns will be given points for the most powerful armies, economy and territorial ranks:
    (2 points for the first alliance, 1 point for the second alliance, 0 points for the third alliance)

The Strongest Economy: Dominion, Pact, Covenant
    The Strongest Military: Pact, Dominion, Covenant
    Territorial Gains (against other alliances): Dominion, Pact, Covenant

Alliance Events

I. Ebonheart Pact

An Act of War

Telvanni slavers sacked the city of Thorn... PIC

II. Dominion

Lunar Champion, Part III

Armies of Javad Tharn archieved first victories in Anequina...
    PICS

Cyrodiil Events

Fall of The Empire

With imperial defences collapsing all over Cyrodiil, King of Worms Mannimarco decided House Tharn is no longer useful to him and Molag Bal, thus he attacked Imperial City, and usurped The Ruby Throne, throwing the rest of Empire into chaos!

What happened to Empress Regent Clivia Tharn is unknown...
    PIC

As the last line of imperial defences around Imperial City is collapsing in the result, there is now nothing stopping the alliance armies from reaching the Imperial City and fighting for The Ruby Throne!

Together with that, rules part VI - Cyrodiil from the OP is activated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post

VI. Non-event points

Cyrodiil

MAP

- There are 9 alliance fortifications (including Weye and Fort Alessia) around Rumare Bay. Each alliance will start with three alliance fortifications, once they are unlocked by an event. You are not allowed to leave any alliance fortification empty. These forts have several exceptions from siege and spy rules (check the rules).
    - Any new fort you build in the mainland, must be further from an alliance fortification than can a character with regular movement points march in one turn ( so far it cant reach even ZoC of alliance fortifications).
    - Each alliance can also have maximally one fort on Imperial Isle. Such fort must not be directly blocking an access into Imperial City (the violet area). Such fort wouldnt be considered an "alliance fortification", thus requirement for siege equipment and spies are the same as for normal forts.
    - You can take Imperial City any time, but you get no points for holding it, unless you own at least 5 alliance fortifications.
    - For each 3 continuous turns you hold Imperial city you get a point.

- Will decide till the next turn whether I keep this part, change it or remove it:
    (- If an alliance manages to gain dominance (controls 9 or more settlements in Cyrodiil, or controls at least 5 alliance fortifications), the other two alliances may join forces. They can remain allies for 3 turns after the first alliance is not dominant anymore.)

Use of ships in Rumare Bay is restricted by the following rules. Every alliance has two spots for their ships (on map - Dominion, Pact, Covenant). During your turns you can use ships to transport your units, but after that they must return them to their spots (in each spot can be maximally 3 ships). You are not allowed to attack other ships, and neither block the other alliance ships. The Bay must remain sailable for all alliancs.
    - The ships cant sail further south than the white line south/east of Imperial Isle is.
    - If you manage to take Bruma/Weye/Fort Alessia/Imperial City, you can use these ports as another place, where you can keep a ship. Doesnt count for Cheydinhal port.

Rumare Bay is still of course out of bounds as before, so no ships, except those already there, can enter it.
    - Alliance fortifications have several exceptions for siege equipment and spies, check the rules

Your armies I asked you last turn to provide were moved to the alliance fortifications. This turn you all besiege an alliance fortification you were moved to, and take it on next turn. Those armies cant be used for anything else until these forts are taken. Thus the war for The Ruby Throne starts in two turns.

Rewards for war missions will be given on the next turn, thus each alliance please send me till then where do you want to use it.

(also, gonna rep everyone )
    Last edited by Jadli; April 07, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Due to real life emergenencies, I sadly need further extension, please be understanding.