Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: [TES HS] Interregnum I

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [TES HS] Interregnum I

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Undead up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Sorry it took me so long to post....

Well, there are are only two options in my opinion. As I obviously no longer have time to admin admin events, either the hotseat would be finished prematurely, with declaring the winners (likely adding points for the most recent stuff as welll), or that this admin turn would be the last with events, and then the game would continue without events, so the war could be ended properly (with a new admin if needed). I doubt there would be any admin willing to take up all the events... I had many more events prepared, its shame I no longer have time to use all of them ....

Thoughts?

I’m fine for either option

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I wouldn't want to declare winners yet, since the real fight would begin now and I think the Dominion would agree with that, the Imperial City is theirs but both of us have ridicioulous amounts of stacks. If we are ending, we should only do it without winners.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Well if we go by points we would have a big lead, but in campaign map, I don't think it is settled yet, even if we seem to have an advantage, so I would vote for continuation if possible.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I am pretty much out of this and have been since I took over, seeing as I'm by far the least skilled faction here:, and I'm running it single-handed. I know I can't win this anyways, but I shall of course never abandon my post. Either option is fine with me, I can sit back and let the big boys battle it out, and maybe give em a poke here and there
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I've talked with Jadli and sadly he does not and will not have the time to do any admin work in these hotseats for a while, and since his work was crucial to the hotseat, the threads will be archived with a possible restart in the future. As such the hotseat in cancelled and there are no winners.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Recently I was talking to players on the option of continuing or possibly reviving and on whether we could declare a winner, as more than half of the intended length that this hotseat would have lasted already passed, so it has been starting to be a bit visible who is more possible to win and who is less so.

Considering The Dominion has significantly more points than other alliances, that the Dominion relatively seemed to be winning and that players from other alliances were either alright with declaring Dominion winner or were moreless against it, but unwilling to continue the hotseat to decide the winner (while Dominion would have been alright with continuing), Im declaring Dominion a winner!

So Dragon, ArBo, and Captain Melon shall receive a gaming medal point and 10 rep point (originally it was 20, but since the hotseat wasnt fully finished, lets cut it to half). Ill see if the art stuff can make signatures...

(I would like to use this opportunity to apologize one more time, for not being there to finish the hotseat, especially its sad for me as I never pulled so much time for creating and admining a hotseat like I did here, and will probably never surpass myself in this regard
    . I will also make some monthly rep tribute to all players from IR I and II to repay my debt ...
    Last edited by Jadli; April 04, 2020 at 04:28 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Congrats guys
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman