Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM (for 0.9.2)

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

Icon10 SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM (for 0.9.2)

SSHIP Tweaks is a compilation of various separate mini-mods or tweaks to modify SSHIP more into my personal liking.
    Or - in other words - it is a compilation of mini-mods that I use for my campaigns.

It's my contribution to SSHIP community and this excellent mod.

Some tweaks are really small cosmetic ones, some are quite large and seriously changing gameplay.
    There're few "3rd party" mini-mods included, then credits to author are given explicitly.

SSHIP Tweaks comes in a form of GUI Application (picture below in a spoiler), you can choose whatever tweaks you like to apply to your SSHIP installation.
    Some tweaks can be further tuned by changing their parameters values (Options screen).
    Most tweaks comes in a style of 'updates' so even you can apply them on your personal modified SSHIP version.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download & Install & Tweaks Descriptions

Everything is available at wiki I'v created : tmsship.wikidot.com
    Please visit the wiki site for download instructions, detailed features descriptions, etc.
    I've created text content on separate wiki site because of TW Center forums being very slow.

Versions - Change log
    Current Version is 1.03

Version 1.03 :

+ Merchants Nerfed - new feature
    + many more
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; January 07, 2020 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Make sure the new players understand it's not for the recent versions of SSHIP
    SSHIP mini-mods :

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM

Most important & interesting tweaks :

Last edited by tmodelsk; May 09, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
    SSHIP mini-mods :

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

[Reserved for future info]
    SSHIP mini-mods :

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Icon14 Re: SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM

Hi Tomek and the potential players!

First of all – congratulations! This set of tweaks is likely to change the game experience for many. I really appreciate the documentation in the wiki. It’s clear and exhaustive. Wonderful.

I’ve had a look through all the modifications and this is my initial opinion on the concepts of tweaks:
    (I haven’t played them but I trust tmodelsk that they’re working and there’re no CTDs.)

AI
    Garrison Script – I like the idea of the garrisons as a support of the AI (as described here). I think the implementation should be only for the AI while engaged by the player.
    BeeMugCarl Campaign AI – it’s to be seen if this plays well. This is potentially a big change but I don’t know the results, may be very good, or bad. I’ve had a look at my notes from before a few years and I’ve found out that I’d used BeeMugCarlAI once and it spoiled my game (the AI was too tame, there’re many stars for the generals etc.). I personally hoped z3n would implement his insights from EBII into SSHIP. Finally, I find the AI behaviour in the SSHIP to be actually quite good. I wouldn't risk to change it into the BeeMugCarl's.
    BeeMugCarl AI Tweaks – while I like beefing up the AI, I have question about marriages: won’t it be too much incentive for the player’s princesses to marry an AI general just for its traits? Hmm, maybe it’d be a good solution, after all.
    Aragon Chapter Houses Boost – perhaps ok.
    Crusade & Jihad more Settlements – I have reservations about it: historically only the major, important settlement would be the goal of a crusade/jihad. Plus I wonder how in practice the AI will choose the targets, ie. if it wouldn’t target Milan for the muslimin too often….
    Crusader & Jihad Mercenariess To Levant – perhaps ok.
    Crusader & Jihad Mercenaries To Iberia – perhaps ok.
    Slower Armies – might be a good tweak if one plays in western Europe. However, I trust the old SS developers and I think they have chosen the numbers on some basis, eg. how does the AI handle it. I think that there're tests afterwards. All in all, I wouldn't use this one.
    Population Resources Limited – indeed, this is a serious game changing modification. Indeed. There're two issues though: the overall balance (current SS is balanced somehow, if you change one thing, then the whole balance might be broken), and also how the AI will hande it. Testing is needed, but I'm rather sceptical and I wouldn't use this option.

Economy
    Merchants Removed – it should be a personal choice so it's good it's an option. Some think that merchants create too much micromanagement plus the AI is not able to handle them, some think it adds flavour to the game. I'd rather make them available from a higher-tire settlements.
    Max Treasury limited – seems to be a good idea for the AI behaviour. In the EBII this parameter is also being artifically limited to make for he AI better behaviour (but it's due to the extensive vassal system).
    Army Supplies Costs – looks very good, I’ve always wanted this feature I know from BGR. Perhaps the best modification in the whole compilation. It's simple to grasp by the player. However, I usually don't disable to the SSHIP costs for sieges (1000), this makes the player even more attentive to the offensives.
    Fight for survival – seems to be a good solution, I’ve always wanted this as well. However, I think it should be availabe only for the AI.
    World Economy Scaling – I’m sceptical on this.
    Factions Fate – looks good.
    Factions specifics – I’m not sure about this. I don’t know yet how it’d impact on the game. It also provides for a scripted game.

Buildings
    Settlement Unrest lowered – I don't think it's needed. The current SSHIP balance is the right one.
    Buildings Tweaks – no opinion.
    Temples Tweaks – no opinion.
    Castle easier growth – I think the current SSHIP system is ok. Upgrading a castle should be difficult and should require putting a right general as governor. And I think the AI already gets bonuses and finds no problem with the upgrades.
    Recruitment Slots Boost – In general I’m in favour of the „mobilization” system: in normal times you may keep less troops but when a need arises you should be able to mobilize your forces fast. However, this should be done through increasing the maxium pool reserved. The recrutiment slots reflect the infrastructure bottlenecks. All in all, I'm rather sceptical of this part.

Battles
    In general the following changes should be carefully analysed for different tactics – I fear that Alavaria may find an ingenious way to exploit the not-obvious loopholes.
    Longer Battles – seems well-tested, but my hesitation is about hammer-and-anvil tactics: too long battles are very beneficial for the player who knows how to employ this tactics (the AI is not so skilled). I think that SSHIP is good on this while many mods allow for easy exploitation of H&A.
    Cavalry Speed Bonus – seems ok.
    Lower Morale – I like it since it underscores the role of the generals. But the AI might be weak on handling it. Again - the SSHIP found a balance over many year and I'd be wary of undoing it.
    Fatique Lowered – I definitely don't like this one, I think the fatique mechanism has its place in the game. In the newer TW it's even more important, I think.

Units
    Archers & Crossbowmen availability – seems a good tweak.
    Archers Levy Boost – seems a good tweak.
    Mercenaries costs – very good tweak! Changes in this direction will perhaps be implemented in the next version of SSHIP.
    Catholic Iberia Units Recruitment Increased – no opinion (I’ve played Aragon only with SS6.4, years ago)
    Western Knights Armor Up – no opinion
    Order Knights Available – no opinion.

Agents and Generals
    Agents Numbers Limited – yes, that’s a good tweak!
    Generals Education Traits Fixes (JoC) – well… I think it’s useful. But it’s not only about education.
    Assasins Home Protectors – good tweak, perhaps. But I've played European factions and the assassins are not a problem there.
    No Dread on assasinations – yes, very good tweak!
    Strategy Dread Buildings Disable – good tweak. But needs to be balanced.
    Battle Dread Lowered – I don’t know.
    Select Heir Script (Miguel_80) – this is a part of broader discussion. I think in the middle ages not every ruler was actually free to choose his heir. It was always intricate. So imposing it by the game engine is ok, to my mind. The very good thing is: if the game choses a bad heir (what happened many times in history!) the player has to cope with it. It’s very historical, to my mind.
    Furthermore, in the SSHIP there's already a mechanism to prompt the game pick the royal son (a trait "Legimate Heir" or someting).
    Nobility Many Generals & Governors – this is very good change for the AI and very good for the gameplay if the player constrains himself not to hire too many so that the player will not recruit too many generals because after the number of generals exceed the number of settlements he wouldn’t get any kids and his blood would die out.

Layout
    Land-bridges – adversely impacts on the AI behaviour.
    Stainless Steel menu picture – matter of taste.
    Splash loading screen – matter of taste.
    Watchtowers To Villages – matter of taste.
    Watchtowers To Forts – I’m against the forts (even if I’ve used them a lot in SS-BftB and SS-HURB) given 1. Inability of the AI to use them, 2. Ability of the player to use them, 3. Increasing the number of the siege battles. But the solution (7 tiles away) might be good one, it’s to be seen.
    Better campaign logging – ok.

JoC
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; May 23, 2019 at 03:00 AM.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

You're free to use my Authentic Titles mod as well. Nice work!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

For the features I know (need to check others ):
    BeeMugCarl Campaign AI – I'm also more interested by z3n AI. I've been in contact with him about 6 months ago and I sent him the SSHIP files but no more news so far.

Select Heir Script (Miguel_80) – actually, most of the rulers tried to give the priority to their family. Not all factions succeeded though. The good pont wiuth that script is that if you refuse to choose your heir twice, then the feature is disabled. That leaves the choice to the player.

Land-bridges – Not in favor of them. Gibraltar one was removed as it was too advantageous for the Moors. In each game, they used to rip the other Iberian factions when all of them were controlled by the AI. Regarding the one accross the Channel, that's not realistic from my opinion. I'd prefer an AI improvement for England rather than that option.

Merchants Removed – If merchands are removed, then I think that the Merchand guild has to be re-worked, something similar to what MWY did with the Italian trade center but for different factions/culture. The other problem is also what to do with all the ressources on the map: keep them? Remove them?
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 12, 2017 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Typo
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Foederatus

Now this is awesome!

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

Icon1 Re: SSHIP Tweaks - mini-mods compilation by TM

@ Lifthrasir :

• SkyNet AI by z3n - yes, I'm also interested, if I have a time and will - I'll try to implement into SSHIP z3n published version and try a short campaign & custom battles
    • Land bridges - yes you are right, thanks for pointing this out. I've updated wiki description, I've stated explicitly something like:

Consider well installing this land bridge !.
    I recommend doing it only if you are :
    going to play as Faction that can early counter Moors (southern catholic factions & France & possibly England)
    you want very hard & enjoying game.
    With Gibraltar land bridge Moors faction - if not opposed early on by competent human player or nerfed some other way - will become very powerful !
    So its totally optional for the player.

• Merchants removed - guild is already reworked a little bit, requirements are changed from orginal 100 250 400 to 25 60 120 .
      Resources on the map need to stay - without resources there will be no trade at all.
      Merchants use resources AND 'normal' trade via roads, ports, marketplaces also use resources as a base.
      As I understand the MTW2 system -> if province has no resources it will only import, if all province are without resources -> there'll be no trade at all, maybe food or mining resources.
      Another thing is - in my opinion - resources makes campaign map beautiful, if they're done historically and geographically correct then they have great educational value.
    SSHIP mini-mods :

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

@Jurand of Cracow - thanks for your kind words and review.

About Nobility Many Generals & Governors :

• I agree that this feature heavily changes gameplay, it need to be considered carefully, tested, and so on, thanks for pointing out potential problems.
    • recruited generals are not in family, are not family members. In my current campaign (Aragon of course) I've recruited a few of them and game still proposes me adoptions, and I have still children being born in royal family. So for now it looks good.
    • replenish rates for player are very long, default version is 40 (forty) turns !! (with little boost for castle and next levels).
      AI has 50% bonus.
      So it's not infinite source of governors or heavy cavalry, surely for the player it's not.
      It's a parameter, so everyone can give even longer wait time for further generals.
    • In my current campaign for now the effects are very good. I started to see more enemy armies with generals.
      I've seen a French Crusade with 5 (!) generals. Very good - it looks historical.
      Also my play is a lot 'nicer' for me - I can 'afford' governors to most or even all settlements and have one - two 'free' generals to lead my armies (in defense or offense).
      I think - that's personal point of view - that game style should be more like this - if you don't stupidly loose many nobility in battles than you should have enough of them to rule your kingdom
    SSHIP mini-mods :

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by tmodelsk View Post
    SkyNet AI by z3n - yes, I'm also interested, if I have a time and will - I'll try to implement into SSHIP z3n published version and try a short campaign & custom battles
    resources makes campaign map beautiful, if they're done historically and geographically correct then they have great educational value.
    If you'd make that AI working in SSHIP everybody would love you!

Resources - it's up to the (mainly local) players to indicate the right positioning of the resources. You may see here that on my request in Malopolska Lifthrasir got rid of amber and marble while introduced salt (Wieliczka and Bochnia) and silver (Olkusz) ;-)

To my mind the Mechant guilds were overpowered - I'd always go for them (or for Explorers), besides a settlment with Theologians, one with Spies (for HQ-order-factionwide-benefits), and one with Assassins (the same). So removing even without a rework is not bad.

Generals - ok, I take it, thanks for explanation :-)
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; May 12, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Thanks for the clarifications. Agree with JoC about z3n AI

Regarding merchand guilds and if we want somehow to respect the history, we should split them. For instance, make a clothes merchant guild, a fruits one, a cereals one and so on. Then the same could be done with craftmen guild: one for blacksmiths, one for butchers, etc... Each category would bring bonus and malus. Finally, to reflect the rivality between both kind, different effects could be made depending on how the player allows or not the guilds together. For instance if you implement a cereal merchant guild and a baker one in the same settlement, you might increase the income (merchant guild) but also increase the unrest (bakers' guild). As the merchants decide of the price, the bakers can protest that price. That basically what happened. Though, that's just an idea and might requier quite some work and adjustment to be fully operational (if possible).

Regarding assassins and spies, I think they should be renamed as brotherhood instead guild. They weren't real guilds anyway.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I'm not so sure about "Faction specifics". Some of the tweaks seem to be from a purely biased point of view, instead of a historical one, for example with the Byzantine Empire.
    Also, for some reason, when I click "Apply Features", it starts loading but then shows me this message:
    Error: Unhandled exception Regex '^wait_monitors' in not found !
    Last edited by Eldgrimr; May 17, 2017 at 06:30 AM.

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Eldgrimr View Post
    I'm not so sure about "Faction specifics". Some of the tweaks seem to be from a purely biased point of view, instead of a historical one, for example with the Byzantine Empire.
    That's true - it's my specific point of view. I try to be honest & go for historical realism, but often that's just my feelings or wishing or bad historical knowledge or all of that .
    Knowing that I made a lot of things optional, all tweaks are optional, some parameters are optional, etc.
    Pick what you like.

About error - strange - could you send me please whole 'output log' - click on 'Output log' tab & then click on black area, Ctrl+A (select all), Ctrl+C (copy) and paste it into priv message or here into this thread.

Anyway - thanks for trying & sharing your opinion.
    SSHIP mini-mods :

Here it is:
    PatcherEngine initialization started ...PatcherEngine initialization done
    Program started.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Features enabled: no conflicts detected.
    PatcherEngine: Patching process has started ...
    PatcherEngine: Restore & clean Backup started ...
    BackupEngine: Restoring all files from [.\Backup] into [.\..]
    BackupEngine: Backup is restored.
    BackupEngine: Cleaning backup directory [.\Backup]
    BackupEngine: Backup is purged.
    PatcherEngine: Restore & clean Backup done
    PatcherEngine: Found 48 features to apply
    PatcherEngine: Override tasks execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Found 11 override tasks
    PatcherEngine: Backup files to override started ...
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml] to [.\Backup\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\world\maps\base\map.rwm] to [.\Backup\data\world\maps\base\map.rwm]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt] to [.\Backup\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt] to [.\Backup\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt] to [.\Backup\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt]
    PatcherEngine: Backup files to override done
    PatcherEngine: Override files started ...
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\BeeMugCarlAICampaign\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml] into [.\..\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml]
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\world\maps\base\map.rwm]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt] into [.\..\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt] into [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-GTCS-EOG\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt] into [.\..\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-GTCS-EOG\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt] into [.\..\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin]
    PatcherEngine: Override files done
    PatcherEngine: Override tasks execution done
    PatcherEngine: Apply Features started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Longer Battles] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Longer Battles] execution done, updated (2) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Cavalry Speed Bonus] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Cavalry Speed Bonus] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Snow Storm Nerfed] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Snow Storm Nerfed] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Mercenaries costs] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Mercenaries costs] execution done, updated (3) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Archers - Levy/Peasant archers boost] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Archers - Levy/Peasant archers boost] execution done, updated (2) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Archers & Crossbowmen availability] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Archers & Crossbowmen availability] execution done, updated (2) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Fatique Lowered] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Fatique Lowered] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Order Knights Available] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Order Knights Available] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Peasants Recruitment Removed] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Peasants Recruitment Removed] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Remove merchants] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Remove merchants] execution done, updated (4) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [World Economy Scaling] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [World Economy Scaling] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Recruitment Slots Boost] execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Recruitment Slots Boost] execution done, updated (1) files
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Army Supplies Costs] execution started ...
    Unhandled Error: Regex '^wait_monitors' in not found !, stopped
    Exception: Regex '^wait_monitors' in not found !
    class tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.common.core.features.PatcherLibBaseEx
    Stack trace:
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.common.core.features.fileEntities.LinesProcessor, method: findExpFirstRegexLine, line: 397 in File: LinesProcessor.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.fileEntities.data.world.maps.campaign.CampaignScript, method: getLastInsertLineForMonitors, line: 17 in File: CampaignScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.fileEntities.data.world.maps.campaign.CampaignScript, method: insertAtEndOfFile, line: 28 in File: CampaignScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.common.scripting.campaignScript.engines.FactionExpensesAdditional, method: ensureFactionVariablesExist, line: 37 in File: FactionExpensesAdditional.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.sship.armyUnits.ArmySuppliesCosts, method: executeUpdates, line: 63 in File: ArmySuppliesCosts.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.engines.PatcherEngine, method: Patch, line: 81 in File: PatcherEngine.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.app.ApplyFeaturesWorker, method: doInBackground, line: 22 in File: ApplyFeaturesWorker.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.app.ApplyFeaturesWorker, method: doInBackground, line: 15 in File: ApplyFeaturesWorker.java
    Class: javax.swing.SwingWorker$1, method: call, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.FutureTask, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: javax.swing.SwingWorker, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor, method: runWorker, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.lang.Thread, method: run, line: -1 in File: null

Thank you so much for this, tmodelsk! Amazing work, impressive recopilation and application.

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Eldgrimr View Post
    Here it is: ....
    Thanks.
    There's some problem installing "Army Supplies Costs" feature, you can try to install things without it.

BUT, I think you could have some problems with your SSHIP installation.
    Is your SSHIP a clean install ?
    Could you send me a one file - your campaign_script.txt, its here in mod folder : \data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\

Email is here :

I'll prepare a Factions Specifics with optional Byzantine nerf, so it will be possible to switch off effect for Byzantine.
    SSHIP mini-mods :

I'm getting this error message every time I try to apply the features, any ideas? My java is up to date and I have no other version installed.

Here's the Output log:

PatcherEngine initialization started ...PatcherEngine initialization done
    Program started.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Features enabled: no conflicts detected.
    PatcherEngine: Patching process has started ...
    PatcherEngine: Restore & clean Backup started ...
    BackupEngine: Restoring all files from [.\Backup] into [.\..]
    BackupEngine: Backup is restored.
    BackupEngine: Cleaning backup directory [.\Backup]
    BackupEngine: Backup is purged.
    PatcherEngine: Restore & clean Backup done
    PatcherEngine: Found 51 features to apply
    PatcherEngine: Override tasks execution started ...
    PatcherEngine: Found 13 override tasks
    PatcherEngine: Backup files to override started ...
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\greek\eventpics\selected.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\greek\eventpics\selected.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\greek\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\greek\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\selected.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\selected.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\historic_events.txt.strings.bin] to [.\Backup\data\text\historic_events.txt.strings.bin]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml] to [.\Backup\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\menu\_m2_border.tga] to [.\Backup\data\menu\_m2_border.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\menu\splash.tga] to [.\Backup\data\menu\splash.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt] to [.\Backup\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga] to [.\Backup\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin] to [.\Backup\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt] to [.\Backup\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt]
    BackupEngine: Created backup of [.\..\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt] to [.\Backup\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt]
    PatcherEngine: Backup files to override done
    PatcherEngine: Override files started ...
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\greek\eventpics\selected.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\greek\eventpics\selected.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\greek\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\greek\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\selected.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\selected.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\selected.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\selected.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\SelectHeirScript\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\eventpics\select_candidate.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\text\historic_events.txt.strings.bin]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\BeeMugCarlAICampaign\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml] into [.\..\data\descr_campaign_ai_db.xml]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\aragon\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\portugal\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#armored_sergeants.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\units\spain\#sergeant_spearmen.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\aragon\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\portugal\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\armored_sergeants_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\UnitInfos\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\unit_info\spain\sergeant_spearmen_info.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\MenuScreenSS\data\menu\_m2_border.tga] into [.\..\data\menu\_m2_border.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\MenuSplash\data\menu\splash.tga] into [.\..\data\menu\splash.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\eastern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\greek\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\middle_eastern\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\northern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\WatchtowersToVillagesVanilaForts\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\southern_european\#watchtower.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt] into [.\..\data\export_descr_ancillaries.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt] into [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\architect.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\crown_poland.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\intrepidexplorer.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\jurand.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_hrodna.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_kassa.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_konosha.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_murom.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_palanga.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_pereyaslav.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_reval.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_serdobinskaya.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_varad.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\king_zhytomyr.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\librarian.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mastersmith.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\mathematician.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\oton.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\shield.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\taxfarmer.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_esztergom.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_halych.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_helsinki.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moh.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_moscow.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_novgorod.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.jpg]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_smolensk.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_stettin.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_tripoli.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tokus_vilnius.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\tutor.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-Provincial-Titles\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga] into [.\..\data\ui\Ancillaries\warrior_berserker.tga]
    OverrideEngine: Delete task, deleting [.\..\data\text\export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-GTCS-EOG\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt] into [.\..\Data\export_descr_character_traits.txt]
    OverrideEngine: Copy task, copying [.\Overrides\JoC-GTCS-EOG\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt] into [.\..\Data\Text\export_vnvs.txt]
    PatcherEngine: Override files done
    PatcherEngine: Override tasks execution done
    PatcherEngine: Apply Features started ...
    PatcherEngine: Feature [Select Heir Script [Miguel_80]] execution started ...
    Unhandled Error: Regex '^wait_monitors' in not found !, stopped
    Exception: Regex '^wait_monitors' in not found !
    class tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.common.core.features.PatcherLibBaseEx
    Stack trace:
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.common.core.features.fileEntities.LinesProcessor, method: findExpFirstRegexLine, line: 397 in File: LinesProcessor.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.fileEntities.data.world.maps.campaign.CampaignScript, method: getLastInsertLineForMonitors, line: 17 in File: CampaignScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.fileEntities.data.world.maps.campaign.CampaignScript, method: insertAtEndOfFile, line: 28 in File: CampaignScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.sship.agentsCharacters.SelectHeirScript, method: processCampaignScript, line: 42 in File: SelectHeirScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.sship.agentsCharacters.SelectHeirScript, method: executeUpdates, line: 35 in File: SelectHeirScript.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.lib.engines.PatcherEngine, method: Patch, line: 81 in File: PatcherEngine.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.app.ApplyFeaturesWorker, method: doInBackground, line: 22 in File: ApplyFeaturesWorker.java
    Class: tm.m2twModPatcher.app.ApplyFeaturesWorker, method: doInBackground, line: 15 in File: ApplyFeaturesWorker.java
    Class: javax.swing.SwingWorker$1, method: call, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.FutureTask, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: javax.swing.SwingWorker, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor, method: runWorker, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker, method: run, line: -1 in File: null
    Class: java.lang.Thread, method: run, line: -1 in File: null

tmodelsk's Avatar Tiro

@greywarden : Thanks for reporting. Same error as Eldgrimr . I'll find & fix this bug, but I need your help.

Could you send me please your campaign_script.txt , as described in a previous to your post, so I could see what's going on.
    SSHIP mini-mods :

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Thanks for the clarifications. Agree with JoC about z3n AI

Regarding merchand guilds and if we want somehow to respect the history, we should split them. For instance, make a clothes merchant guild, a fruits one, a cereals one and so on. Then the same could be done with craftmen guild: one for blacksmiths, one for butchers, etc... Each category would bring bonus and malus. Finally, to reflect the rivality between both kind, different effects could be made depending on how the player allows or not the guilds together. For instance if you implement a cereal merchant guild and a baker one in the same settlement, you might increase the income (merchant guild) but also increase the unrest (bakers' guild). As the merchants decide of the price, the bakers can protest that price. That basically what happened. Though, that's just an idea and might requier quite some work and adjustment to be fully operational (if possible).

Regarding assassins and spies, I think they should be renamed as brotherhood instead guild. They weren't real guilds anyway.
    In case you're interested in how to apply z3n's AI, you may ask Divide and Conquer submod team for Third Age Total War, as they have already applied it: DaC V1.1 Changelog

I sent my campaign_script to your e-mail.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast