Thread: [Unit mod] Matmannen's Hunters of Sigmar

Matmannen's Avatar Ordinarius

Default [Unit mod] Matmannen's Hunters of Sigmar

The Hunters of Sigmar is an order of vagabond knights, trackers and scouts which was formed within the darkest depths of the Drakwald forest for the sole purpose of finding and destroying anything tained by chaos. They are a medium armoured ambush themed melee cavalry unit with augments such as vanguard deployment and strider. They are not fully balanced yet, so any feedback is welcome.

The mod includes two variations of the hunters with very distinct purposes. The first variant is equippped with shilds and axes, giving them a potent armour piercing capability along with a hefty bonus vs infantry; the other variant is equipped with a sord and halberd, giving them a very potent bonus vs large. My idea is that they play abit like the Iberians in Rome II, low armour and high melee defence; they really hate getting charged but can dish out the damage. Just a word of warning, these units weapon stength might seem low at the surface, but that is because of their bonuses ;they don't show unless you expand the tool tip. I made the bonuses into such a significant part of their damage to emphesise how nishe and ambush oriented they are.

This mod is the first entry into my Drakwald collection.

All feedback is welcome (even those dis mod iz shiet comments are welcome).

Happy trails...
    Last edited by Matmannen; May 03, 2017 at 04:38 AM.

Default Re: [Unit mod] Matmannen's Hunters of Sigmar

Thumbs up!

Default Re: [Unit mod] Matmannen's Hunters of Sigmar

Nice!