Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Stainless Steel Unit Overhaul Project [WIP]

Default Re: Stainless Steel Unit Overhaul Project [WIP]

I decided to forgo trying to get the custom battle to work, and to simply import your models into my ss6.4 one by one, which is what I would have needed to do anyway. And yes, it worked, and your models are indeed wonderful!

You mentioned that you have also done a few other units, such as highlanders, archer militia, and voulge militia, among others. Do you recall what the "others" are, as I would like to import as many of your models as possible, and I can't actually find them by simply playing the custom battle as for some odd reason it isn't working for me?

Good luck with your real life stuff, and thanks again for your wonderful modeling. Please continue if you have the time and desire as your work is very much appreciated by us apparently quite dwindling few diehards! Thanks again!
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; February 11, 2020 at 10:28 PM.
    Pleasant it is, when over a great sea the winds trouble the waters, to gaze from shore upon another's tribulation: not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive from what ills you are free yourself is pleasant - Lucretius

I'm glad it works for you! I'll send you the other model names as soon as I can, but there aren't many and are going to be changed as I start making the associated factions.

I'm actually becoming more and more efficient in modding, the main factors limiting me only being the creation of coherent styles for the faction and of course my other work, so I'll keep on making them.

Okay then, I can wait if you are going to be changing them. It's good to hear that you will be continuing your excellent work. I will keep checking this post from time to time. Thanks again!
    Pleasant it is, when over a great sea the winds trouble the waters, to gaze from shore upon another's tribulation: not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive from what ills you are free yourself is pleasant - Lucretius

sorry sometimes mine english is not so good lol,you have to place the folder CSUR too Medieval II Total War\mods (in that place the kingdom expansion campaigns are their too,like crusader,british_islands, teutonic and americas)

and the mounts are looking very good!

Hello everyone, I've updated my file with the new English units I have finished (see sig for link to thread)

Once again, those are very beautiful models Mighty Potato! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; July 06, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456