Hello All, been really enjoying this mod in the campaign as Scotland and the likes and have zero issues with the main campaign. when playing skirmish battles i am constantly getting the error MTW2 has experienced an unexpected error and will close during the battle loading screens, campaign has no issue at all when i enter battles. i got the Scotland hmail hotfix patch already and it is the 1.7 version i am using via a steam build of the game. like to stress i have been looking around the forums to make sure this wasn't already covered but i couldnt see a thread with this. Similer yes with battle loading errors but they are campaign errors and my campaign works fine but my skirmish does not.
Additional notes, default quick battles seem okay it is when i go to customise a battle i start getting issues.
If you need more details like hardware set up and or crash logs etc let me know and i will see what i can do about them.

Thanks for any responses and finally thank you to the modding team who allowed this epic wee mod to become a reality.