I recently got back into Warhammer total war and while the custom maps and some nice overhaul unit modifications are certainly nice, I cannot help but feel that "is it worth it" vibe. After beating the game the first time, that ending which is just a basic "You saved the world" event text card ruined the game for me. More importantly it destroyed my immersion, I was really feeling the same sense of joy that I felt playing Third age total war (with MOS) and Call of Warhammer mods, but all of a sudden, with all those cinematic intros, it ends to a civ 5 timeline screen...It just feels like an abrupt end lol. So I have a request, is it possible for a modder to look into inserting cinematics into Warhammer as a mod? I'm not suggesting to make you're own CGI cinematics, you can find a bunch of in-game custom made machinima videos on youtube like Wolfman's channel, whom i am sure if contacted by a modder would be more than willing to make a custom ending for each faction. To me, this is hands down the biggest issue of the game, without ending cinematics, it just feels like an unfinished game (I suppose it is with Warhammer 2 lol) but if someone can find a way to make this mod proposal into a reality, the possibilities can expand to even faction destroyed videos like this video here if dwarves are destroyed. >https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=815EniQxWsU

I hope this becomes a mod and a modder can finally "finish" this game and repair the unsatisfactory conclusion to a player's warhammer total war campaign

Cheers.