Thread: Congratulations!

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Congratulations!

Just wanted to be the first on this sub-forum, Zantorian, to congratulate you on getting your mod a sub-forum! Hopefully this will get your work the exposure and attention it needs and rightly deserves! You are truly a rising star here on the TWC and as a longtime member on this site I can truly say that I have yet to be as excited and thrilled to see the development of any other mod here on the TWC... bar perhaps EBII
    Please join me lads and gents in giving Zantorian a good round of applause!

Keep up your beautiful work!
    Regards,
    isa0005.
    Last edited by isa0005; April 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: Congratulations!

second that - subscription added

Cheers mates! Thanks for the support!

Yes this mod looks awesome. One of my favorite books is A Great and Terrible King: Edward I and the Forging of Britain. So absolutely love the setting and look forward to the release.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Ya, that's one of my top books of all time also GeneralG, you may also enjoy pod casts from Finbar Dwyer as it gives more of a Irish view of events.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

I'm looking forward to playing this mod when it's ready! It looks very promising.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!