Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44698485868788899091929394
Results 1,861 to 1,873 of 1873

Thread: DaC - Simple Question Thread

Default Re: DaC - Simple Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by haydra View Post
    Under what difficulty is the mod sharpened? I play on medium difficulty, is everything right?
    DaC is balanced for very hard campaign and very hard battle difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteDwarf View Post
    DaC is balanced for very hard campaign and very hard battle difficulty.
    Thank you!

that's only if you cheat along the way, (first turn siege battles, chasing all enemy units down post battle etc,,, and be prepared to be the only faction standing up against 10 others.

I might have just missed something, but are the lindon longspears no longer available in version 3.0? I've seen some let's plays of other versions in which they are present(like galu's high elves campaign in v4 and the v2.2 faction overview), but in my own campaign I don't have them.

Will the "New balance for wall and siege" by dzeltens be integrated into DaC? If not why it's so?

Hi I just started a Mordor campaign and Gothmog, my faction heir legit died on the first battle against two units somehow
    Is there anyway without reloading the save that I can perhaps respawn him using console commands?

oh and does anyone have any idea how I can see the offical name for certain generals for use in console commands? I can't find the Nazgul's names or the name for the Mouth of Sauron

does the woodlan realm still have a script to get gathered greenwood back and dol guldur changing to amon lanc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniol View Post
    does the woodlan realm still have a script to get gathered greenwood back and dol guldur changing to amon lanc?
    No they don't but you can rename Dol Guldur when you capture it. If you choose to not accept the elven alliance script, then you will get your most powerful unit from Dol Guldur but you don't need to unite the forest to do so.

kk i just love scripts ...

Senator

Why do Isengard Uruk-hai have such a high armor rating?Their armor doesn't even cover their legs.Yet it's on the same tier as gondors elite units.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Why do Isengard Uruk-hai have such a high armor rating?Their armor doesn't even cover their legs.Yet it's on the same tier as gondors elite units.

You are not the first one to complain about that issue in this forum.

I must admit, I never had the time to test Gundabad and my last Isengard playthrough was in 2.3, but I get the impression that with the introduction of Gundabad, bringing with it the idea of "elite orc factions", there has been some kind of power creep for Isengard. If the Uruk Hai really are on par now with the Gondor elites armorwise (and presumably in availability, too), I would suggest another stat overhaul which tones them down a bit.
    Has somebody played Isengard recently and can confirm or deny?

I love orcish factions and am fine with the idea of more elite orcish factions, but they never should be as good as Numenoreans. After all I play orcs to get that ability to pump out massive armies in comparatively short time.

That being said, Gondor was never a really big challenge for Isengard as with their high armor and plenty of anti-armor capabilities they are a natural anti-heavy-infantry faction.

Is it possible to obtain rings of power that belong to other factions? I noticed from the ancillary list that a general can obtain a ring if he sits in mithlond long enough and if another general doesnt already have it. However I cant tell if this applies only to Lindon.