Page 30 of 501 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233343536373839405580130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Pike probably has a story on everything. We could play a game where someone puts out a word and Pike tries to see if he has a story that could relate to it.
    If I know what I am eating and it turns out to be something "unorthodox" I will probably get sick and throw up without having previously noticed.

@mad orc, so you are vegetarian?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

I survive on a diet of potatoes, distilled, fermented and raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Pike probably has a story on everything. We could play a game where someone puts out a word and Pike tries to see if he has a story that could relate to it.
    If I know what I am eating and it turns out to be something "unorthodox" I will probably get sick and throw up without having previously noticed.
    LMAO, you sound like my students.

Patrician

How so?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Because when my students come into the classroom, I usually ask them how things are going. Now and then, they share something meaningful. (other than the "nothing" or the disinterested shoulder shrug response) When they do, I always share an anecdotal (ideally) humorous story that connects to their sharing. It doesn't take them long to figure out I always have something to share.

Patrician

A story about stories. Mind blown.

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    LMAO, you sound like my students.
    Obviously .Pikestance is cool .I follow his blog called the pikestance experience .My own blog has the words 'Living to inspire' too and each of his comments are extremely constructive .He's my role model on TWC .He supports people too .

However there are some people who are looking for the first opportunity to take him out .They may even recruit Niko Bellic to do that .

Lord Oda Nobunaga -Yes im part vegetarian .
    Last edited by Owlparrot3; June 19, 2017 at 02:35 AM.
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Patrician

Part vegetarian?

Hey guys I'm looking to score some Male Vitality, can anyone hook me up? Anyone know a dealer?
    I hear it can make my blood poisonous to Reptilians.

Quote Originally Posted by mad orc View Post
    Obviously .Pikestance is cool .I follow his blog called the pikestance experience .My own blog has the words 'Living to inspire' too and each of his comments are extremely constructive .He's my role model on TWC .He supports people too .
    However there are some people who are looking for the first opportunity to take him out .They may even recruit Niko Bellic to do that .
    Thank you for the kind words. People have been "gunning" for me from the minute I posted about citizenship more than 5 years ago. You have to be really bored in your real life to "take anyone out" (whatever that means) on an internet forum.

Yes im part vegetarian .
    I actually do not consider a meal a meal if it doesn't have meat. I love PB&J though, so I guess my lunch is a snack.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I've taken many people out on this forum. All in my spare time. They haven't lived to tell the tale which is why you never hear about it.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Niles Crane View Post
    I've taken many people out on this forum. All in my spare time. They haven't lived to tell the tale which is why you never hear about it.
    O man o man we got a SECRET assassin in our midst.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles Crane View Post
    You either have a lot of spare time, or you're just really good. Which one is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Vissewalde rex de Gerzika View Post
    You either have a lot of spare time, or you're just really good. Which one is it?
    You don't want to find out the answer to that.

Niles Crane is great too .He told me what no one told me even though they knew .what you ask?

Well look up at the only emoji on TWC related to its history .

Pikestance,you know who im talking about .Those people want to throw you out of the forums .

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

I recently went through Limburg and have come to the final conclusion that it cannot be an actual Low Country, but is genuinely its own thing. I mean, come on, it has hills.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Pikestance,you know who im talking about .Those people want to throw you out of the forums .
    I do not know if I will go so far as a conspiracy. The fact is I do not "belong" to a particular group. I tend to march to my own beat and my own beliefs. This is true in real life as well. In real life, my neutrality means trustworthy by some, so there are some benefits. The downsides that you are not in the "in", but I have always been fine with that. It's cool though; it is funny reading stuff people write about me though. Generally, the exact opposite of who I am in real life. Eventually, people will come around. No worries.

of course they will .

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Looks like we need a gulag bois

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Looks like we need a change of topic. This is not the place to discuss personal feuds on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskar View Post
    I recently went through Limburg and have come to the final conclusion that it cannot be an actual Low Country, but is genuinely its own thing. I mean, come on, it has hills.
    Exactly, we are by far superior to those lowland dwellers near the sea.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

From my perspective you are just slightly higher low ground.