Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 390440465480481482483484485486487488489490
Results 9,781 to 9,783 of 9783

Thread: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88 View Post
    Cool! I used to write for the ES many moons ago, have you ever thought of writing for them?
    No, I haven't! But seeing the material we have there, I actually think I could. I am not saying it is bad, but it doesn't give me the kind of impression of a scary threshold that a mere mortal like me could not step over. I could do it, and I appreciate the encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    Here I was, feeling magnanimous, ready to accept Flinn into pantheon, allow him to sit next to my throne above the clouds, and what do I see?
    I must admit that my first impression was wow. How could he change that so quickly?! The insolence. No morality. No respect. I have a custom desktop image by Narf and I am unsure if I will ever have the heart to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88 View Post
    My application for Croatian citizenship has been approved! I’m very happy .

So I was messing around on Facebook last night and unfriended someone by mistake. How do I add them back and tell them it wasn’t intentional .
    Congrats, bro! Never heard of anyone applying for a Croatian citizenship. But here in Scandinavia Croatia has been really popular for years before the pandemic. Like everyone wants to have a vacation in Croatia and those who already visited praise the country as a vacation destination. Slovenia too.

As for the Facebook screw-up, just send a friend request explaining that you messed up. If someone did that to me, I would not be offended in the least.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen Censor

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

If you ever thought "flinn" and "morality" in the same sentence then you clearly didn't know the man...

Want to play TWC D&D? Click here | Join the Thema Devia Discord here
    If you'd like you see my graphics workshop click here
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Proud Patron of Sara Temer and Cope

ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    No, I haven't! But seeing the material we have there, I actually think I could. I am not saying it is bad, but it doesn't give me the kind of impression of a scary threshold that a mere mortal like me could not step over. I could do it, and I appreciate the encouragement.

I must admit that my first impression was wow. How could he change that so quickly?! The insolence. No morality. No respect. I have a custom desktop image by Narf and I am unsure if I will ever have the heart to change that.

Congrats, bro! Never heard of anyone applying for a Croatian citizenship. But here in Scandinavia Croatia has been really popular for years before the pandemic. Like everyone wants to have a vacation in Croatia and those who already visited praise the country as a vacation destination. Slovenia too.

As for the Facebook screw-up, just send a friend request explaining that you messed up. If someone did that to me, I would not be offended in the least.
    Thanks for the advice ! Also, thanks! I am of Croatian, Slovak and Polish heritage. Are you or anyone here into genealogy?