Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 555809596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2101

Thread: DaC - Bugs, Crashes and FAQ

Lusitanio's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: DaC - Bugs, Crashes and FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by charliedaulton View Post
    Hi,
    Im currently playing as Dol Amroth on DaC V3 and when I have the option to occupy, sack or exterminate Kruk Mahur i get a R6025 pure virtual function call message popping up and my game crashes, it is worth noting that this is Harad's last settlement.
    Any help appreciated
    That may be a bug related with remaining FM outside that settlement, check if there are Generals from that faction outside of that settlement, kill all of them and conquer the settlement again.

hello. help appreciated. Playing DaC 3.0 as the Dorwinion faction. Get to turn 160 and it keeps crashing at end turn during orcs of gundabad. First crash issue with DaC, wondering what could be causing this.

Hello DaC team! Must say I'm really pleased with how the mod has been evolving and how you build your own lore. Now, obviously this thread is to report bugs and crashes, so that's what I'm going to do. I have been playing as the Adnim in V.3 and it's all really good and dandy, the only problem is that my game crashes at random, for no apparent reason, I'm pretty certain it is because I have not activated Large Adress Aware. I know it sounds stupid but hear me out! When I activate LAA when I try to open the game it throws the following message "The app couldn't start correctly (0xc0000142)" I have asked the internet for help but I haven't been able to fix it, so I'm wondering if you could help me out and tell me what I could do. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hello can you help me with this? Playing as Northern Dunedain, my first campaign, my game always crashes i the middle of the AI turn going to turn 100. Previously I never encountered any crashes during the campaign on DAC. I just haveone submod, the Reunited Kingdom submod. Here is my crash log. Any help appreciated!
    system.log.txt

EDIT: Strangely got fixed after starting another campaign, exiting to the menu and reloading my savegame.
    Last edited by SRACon17; November 09, 2019 at 07:04 AM.

Hello, my game just crashes in the loading screen of every DaC battle, the campaign runs smoothly, help?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax71700 View Post
    I'm having an issue with getting just Third Age to work so I can install Divide and Conquer. I keep getting a crash whenever I try to start a campaign. Custom battles work fine, so I don't understand what the issue could be. I've tried lots of fixes but nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated.

I would get a new copy of third age. Or look on that website area for answers..

Quote Originally Posted by SRACon17 View Post
    Hello can you help me with this? Playing as Northern Dunedain, my first campaign, my game always crashes i the middle of the AI turn going to turn 100. Previously I never encountered any crashes during the campaign on DAC. I just haveone submod, the Reunited Kingdom submod. Here is my crash log. Any help appreciated!
    system.log.txt

EDIT: Strangely got fixed after starting another campaign, exiting to the menu and reloading my savegame.
    There ' re many players get this crash problem
    And I get it too .
    But the DaC team seems don't know how to fix it
    I have scanned those files for days And I think I find the reason but I can't fix it
    So I put it to here . Hope the DaC team will fix it
    Let's see the error

14:24:43.362 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16836, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scripts (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    14:24:43.362 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16836, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction normans (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    14:24:43.363 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16836, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    14:24:43.363 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16836, column 33.......

(bdg large_city vs clt huge_city) means file content conflict between export_descr_building.txt and descr_cultures.txt
    the export_descr_building.txt limit factions max settlement level and just allow 4 factions sicily, denmark, turks, russia, build a huge stone wall and upgrade to huge city

.... construction 12 cost 9000
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    huge_stone_wall
    }
    }
    huge_stone_wall city requires factions { sicily, denmark, turks, russia, } and hidden_resource rebuild and building_present_min_level masons_lodge grand_lodge
    {
    capability
    {
    So we know faction normans can't build huge stone wall and upgrade to huge city ,it max settlement level limited to large city
    but files descr_cultures.txt allow faction norman settlement level to huge city
    According the descr_sm_factions txt faction norman culture is northern_european
    Than let 's see the descr_cultures.txt about culture northern_european

culture northern_european
    portrait_mapping northern_european
    rebel_standard_index 1

large_city
    {
    normal data/models_strat/residences/northern_european_large_city.CAS, settlement_eastern_level_5
    card data/ui/southern_european/cities/graeco-roman_large_city.tga
    }
    citadel
    {
    normal data/models_strat/residences/northern_european_fortress.CAS, settlement_eastern_level_5
    card data/ui/southern_european/cities/graeco-roman_large_city.tga
    }
    huge_city
    {
    normal data/models_strat/residences/northern_european_huge_city.CAS, settlement_eastern_level_6
    card data/ui/southern_european/cities/graeco-roman_huge_city.tga
    }
    }
    fort data/models_strat/residences/ne_fort.cas, fort_barbarian

I think That 's the problem
    But I don't think we just del the red code can fix it
    Because some culture faction is limit diff settlement level in DaCv3
    exp faction aztecs in descr_buildings.txt is large_town descr_cultures.txt is huge_city
    the aztex(Dunland) and the turks(Dunedain) are same culture in descr_sm_factions (mesoamerican)
    but if just del citadel and huge city code in descr_culturea.txt still not work
    it will still crash and error message will like this
    [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction turks (bdg huge_city vs clt large_city)
    because the turks (Dunedain) max settlement lv is huge city and citadel (rebuild Tharbad)
    but aztex (Dubland) limited on large_town

Hope this can help DaC team solve the crash problem

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's false positives caused by the way the top level custom settlements are set up. It will not cause a crash - if then it would happen right at the loading screen after faction selection.

Hello, I've been looking for answer but couldn't find any. I'm playing as dwarven expedition and I'm around turn 30 when game crashes for me. I've done some testing and it's Minas Morgul that causes problem- Gondor is trying to capture it but whenever they win battle game crashes. I've decided to help them a bit to get rid of CTD and teleported my army there but when I capture the settlement, game crashes as well. No idea what's wrong, everything seemed ok before then. My log:

Code:
    19:24:59.590 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:24:59.590 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep  5 2014 version development ===
    19:24:59.595 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:24:59.597 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:24:59.599 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:24:59.601 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:24:59.603 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:24:59.605 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:25:03.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scripts (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    19:25:03.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction normans (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    19:25:03.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    19:25:03.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction spain (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction khand (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction venice (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction norway (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction moors (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction milan (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction byzantium (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction timurids (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction saxons (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction ireland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hre (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction gundabad (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction portugal (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction united (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - faction sicily has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction denmark has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    19:25:03.834 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - faction turks has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    19:25:03.834 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - faction russia has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction normans has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction norway has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction moors has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction hungary has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction sicily has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction denmark has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction turks has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction russia has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction normans has gap in building prior to rebuilt_bridge (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction norway has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction moors has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction hungary has gap in building prior to durin_hall_rebuilt (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction saxons has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction saxons has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction egypt has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction egypt has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction ireland has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction ireland has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction mongols has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction mongols has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to gundabad_gate (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to durin_hall (unavailable at level zero)
    19:25:11.077 [game.script] [always] Game Reloaded
    19:25:11.077 [game.script] [always] Battle Scripts Reset
    19:30:36.120 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <0069_Dwarven> 
    : <settlement> is unavailable from event <FactionWarDeclared>
    19:30:45.596 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:30:50.015 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:31:00.083 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:31:01.454 [game.script] [always] Game Reloaded
    19:31:01.454 [game.script] [always] Battle Scripts Reset
    19:31:45.974 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:31:47.350 [game.script] [always] Game Reloaded
    19:31:47.350 [game.script] [always] Battle Scripts Reset
    19:33:04.113 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <0069_Dwarven> 
    19:33:11.719 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:33:18.793 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:36:30.140 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:36:34.462 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:36:36.858 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:36:38.217 [game.script] [always] Game Reloaded
    19:36:38.217 [game.script] [always] Battle Scripts Reset
    19:37:16.987 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:37:18.194 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    19:37:19.510 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Blog Entries

First line is EDCT related, second line script :
    19:33:04.113 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <0069_Dwarven>
    In itself not fatal I think. The crash might be connected to the custom settlement set up, eg a conflict with the conquering culture when trying to use the model\texture of the new owner.

I am puzzled about the repeated scripted [always] messages, they are from the campaign script, not sure why they get triggered multiple times in a short time period. Unless you reloaded the game save three times, then the dwarven trigger might be the bug.

Just checked to be certain (loaded save specifically to try and take Minas Morgul), repeated [always] messages were due to reloading, today it looks like this:

Code:
    07:38:13.453 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE207:38:13.453 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep  5 2014 version development ===
    07:38:13.460 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    07:38:13.467 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    07:38:13.473 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    07:38:13.481 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    07:38:13.487 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    07:38:13.493 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    07:38:18.981 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    07:38:18.981 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    07:38:18.982 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    07:38:18.982 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction spain (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction khand (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction venice (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction norway (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction moors (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction milan (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction byzantium (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction timurids (bdg large_town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction saxons (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction ireland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hre (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction gundabad (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction portugal (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction united (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    07:38:18.983 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg city vs clt huge_city)
    07:38:18.983 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - faction saxons has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction saxons has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction egypt has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction egypt has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction ireland has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction ireland has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction mongols has gap in building prior to wooden_castle (unavailable at level zero)
    Building DB error - faction mongols has gap in building prior to castle (unavailable at level zero)
    07:38:18.984 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to gundabad_gate (unavailable at level zero)
    07:38:18.984 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 16796, column 33
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to durin_hall (unavailable at level zero)
    07:38:27.011 [game.script] [always] Game Reloaded
    07:38:27.011 [game.script] [always] Battle Scripts Reset
    07:41:02.422 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    07:41:13.044 [game.script] [always] Battle Loading
    07:41:16.147 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    To be specific- crash happens after battle (which I'm auto playing anyway as I just want to get rid of a bug) but before "occupy settlement" dialog. I even started new game as Gondor to check if it's not Minas Morgul itself that's a problem but I've managed to capture it without crashing so I'm at a loss here.

EDIT: For now I've moved besieging Gondor army somewhere else, so turn passed without crashing for now but since Gondor is definitely on the roll here, I suppose they'll be back.
    Last edited by Mixxer5; November 20, 2019 at 02:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Can you set the log to trace and replay the original crash from post #2089? To set the log to trace simply open the mod's CFG file with Notepad and then replace 'error' with 'trace' in the [log] section. The log will be humongous so you need to compress it (7Zip is freeware) and then upload it or attach it.

3 seconds between the last message and the crash (last log) is an eternity in the log, only 'trace' will tell what happened there.

Well, it's indeed quite big for a log file.

system.log.txt.7z

Blog Entries

The crash was definitely after the battle was concluded, a siege which the attacker (Oin, Forlond?) won. Other then that (battle was fine) I am afraid the extended log does not yield any help, the problem lies somewhere after the battle was concluded.

I am puzzled about this trigger line: 14:36:07.185 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <DwarvenBerserk_Add> fired
    It fires just before the crash (he ancillary isn't awarded). Could you trace the trigger by searching for the bolded part in the export_descr_ancillaries file and copyt it here? Why would dwarves be involved in this?

Disregard dwarves- as I said, I wanted to "fix" this problem by teleporting my army and conquering Minas Morgul for Gondor to avoid crash, that's why Oin was there. Apparently there was no difference who takes the city as crash happened anyway as soon as it was conquered. Original besieger was Forlond, though.

Blog Entries

If it happens with a variety of factions then my suspicion is back on the set up of the custom settlement. I have got neither TATW nor DaC installed so I won't be to follow up on details.

An odd chance would be that there are possibly two garrisons in the settlement, even of different factions. Can happen in descr_strat if a new garison get s scripted in the file without removing the old garrison. The playable garrison is then restricted in it's movement, eg a 'Zone of Control' restriction will be around the settlement (if the second garrison is of a different faction.
    Should be easy to check if the faction is playable, simply use the army list to check were every army is.

Sorry for late answer- I've moves to DaC 2.2 to play with HoE submod and lost saves in the process. In case it happens again with 3.0 I'll try suggested approach.

AqD's Avatar (~‾▿‾)~

My campaign runs better after deleting like 90% of scripts.

And graphics error seems to be gone after using an OpenGL-to-Direct3D layer https://fdossena.com/?p=wined3d/index.frag

Blog Entries

Interesting find - which DX version's file have you copied into the medieval 2 directory? From 'Prevulkan', latest version?

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

This most recent update really seems to be way less functional than previous ones.

I've had three campaigns now, Mordor, Gondor and Dunedain all get ruined somewhere midgame in the turn range of 70-80.

Repeatable CTD's during the AI turn on each one. Such a shame. It did not used to be like this.