Thread: Trait system

Icon5 Trait system

Hi!

Maybe i haven't played so much of IBII as i have had my hands full with all the campaigns of SOMNIVM APOSTATAE IVLIANI.

Now i haven't played all that much so i know there is some ancillaries/traits already in the mod like Caesar, Augustus and a few others. But how about to add traits like Senator, Consul, Imperator and so on, the list could go on forever really.
    EBII and RSII/RSIII have a really good ancillaries/traits system. But as i said in the beginning maybe there already is some sort of system of that sort implemented.
    With or without that kind of advanced system the mod i absolutely fabulous, can't get enough of it

Regards.
    Last edited by Hohenstaufen234; April 16, 2017 at 06:02 AM.

Default Re: Trait system

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    Hi!

Maybe i haven't played so much of IBII as i have had my hands full with all the campaigns of SOMNIVM APOSTATAE IVLIANI.

Now i haven't played all that much so i know there is some ancillaries/traits already in the mod like Caesar, Augustus and a few others. But how about to add traits like Senator, Consul, Imperator and so on, the list could go on forever really.
    EBII and RSII/RSIII have a really good ancillaries/traits system. But as i said in the beginning maybe there already is some sort of system of that sort implemented.
    With or without that kind of advanced system the mod i absolutely fabulous, can't get enough of it

Regards.
    We do have a trait system based on IB1 RTW-BI Have you tried it? The main mod

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Yes, IB1 is the primary mod i play currently, and i love it. And i noticed that there where a bunch of traits in IB1
    As for IB2 i haven't played it that much so i can speak out of it. But what i have played so far is extremely good and if the trait system is based on IB1 it cannot be anything than good
    Africa Vandalorvum is the one i play currently, but as i have understand it Conquestvs Britannie is a bit more developed.

But you guys are doing a great job with the mod/mods! So keep up the extremely good work
    Just wish i could any modding so one would be able to contribute

Regards

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    Just wish i could any modding so one would be able to contribute
    You know, I used to think that way, too, but believe me it is not as difficult as it seems. Actually, once you get the grasp of the basics it becomes pretty easy. Some stuff might be a bit more advanced but the vast majority of coding that one has to do is rather simple.
    You just need to invest a bit of time and determination, plus it helps if you have the right guidance.
    This mod, as well as many other mods, definitely need developers, so think about it!
    If you want to give it a go I might be willing to help you from the start!
    Last edited by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~; April 23, 2017 at 09:12 AM.