Thread: Building chain bug playing as the Lakhmids

SinisterOmen's Avatar Libertus

Default Building chain bug playing as the Lakhmids

I encountered a bug in the city military building chain (training grounds), The last upgrade that requires to have a certain amount of religion to unlock either upgrade.
    There should be 2 buildings to choose from, and we have 3. 2 of the same buildings, one doesn't work or it's bugged, the other is the same only that it works, but doesn't have the religion requirements; and the last one seem to be working just fine. I deactivated EP and the issue no longer appears, so I assume it is something related with the mod. To make sure though, I deactivated every single other mod I have and leave EP only, started a quick new campaign just to browse through building chains, and the issue is there.
    I also tried the older version of the mod (V 35 I think) to see what happened. And in that version we have 2 buildings, one working and this same other building was still bugged.

I'll leave 2 screens to make it easy to understand. First pic is the bugged version of the building, the other one is the working version.

btw this is the latest V0.4 version.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Right Building (duplicated)

Left Building (original building, but without religion requirements)

Default Re: Building chain bug playing as the Lakhmids

Okay, I know what's causing this. I guess my change to the Lakhmid barracks didn't work the way I wanted (I did create a duplicate Christian barracks for them to accommodate the change I made to their religion, but I thought I disabled the old version - maybe a better solution is to change the scripts for the old building). I'll have a fix as soon as I get a chance to update the mod.

SinisterOmen's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Building chain bug playing as the Lakhmids

Alright, that's good.
    I tried to look into it and fix it myself, but I have no idea how to edit building chains like that.