Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTW and M2TW soundtrack submod for EB II v. 2.2b, c, d, e, f, g, h, etc.

Default Re: RTW and M2TW soundtrack submod for EB II v. 2.2b, c, d, e, f, g, h, etc.

Thank you for this mod! I much prefer Rome TW soundtracks over the EB ones!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: RTW and M2TW soundtrack submod for EB II v. 2.2b, c, d, e, f, g, h, etc.

Hey man! No problem! Glad you like it.

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Does it work with 2.3?

I'm using it right now and haven't noticed any overt issues. Can't guarantee there isn't something I'm missing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendon View Post
    I'm using it right now and haven't noticed any overt issues. Can't guarantee there isn't something I'm missing though.
    Sure, it will work, but you might want to wait on that, seeing how it involves ALL sound files in the game. From what I understand, v. 2.3 has a lot of updates in terms of the sound files, including voices and speech for units on the battle map that previously did not have them. I'll try to see about getting an updated version of this out quickly, but I can't make any promises. I'm a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. In the meantime you certainly can use my submod, but do so knowing that you won't get the fully updated audio experience of v. 2.3.

EDIT: UPDATE: I have now released a NEW submod for EB II v. 2.3!!!! Visit the new thread here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...or-EB-II-v-2-3
    Last edited by Roma_Victrix; February 01, 2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: New submod released! Visit the new thread instead!

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Sure, it will work, but you might want to wait on that, seeing how it involves ALL sound files in the game. From what I understand, v. 2.3 has a lot of updates in terms of the sound files, including voices and speech for units on the battle map that previously did not have them. I'll try to see about getting an updated version of this out quickly, but I can't make any promises. I'm a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. In the meantime you certainly can use my submod, but do so knowing that you won't get the fully updated audio experience of v. 2.3.
    Oh, that's bad, so I'm missing 2.3 content, but I'm still using this soundtrack mod. Really, nothing sets me up more for a TW match than Jeff Van Dyck genius artwork.

I Always thought It would be noce of phalangitai had a " charge " ability when in close proximity to the enemy. It Is entirely possibile that pikemen in general would increase their pace when closing in with the enemy rather than slow down like they do in EB2, and try to repel them with a momentum enhanced pike push. But i know the game engine probably doesn't allow this...

will this work for 2.4, or will you be updating? thank you.

Sure, I'll consider updating it in the near future (made a similar update for v. 2.3). However, it won't work for v. 2.4, since modding music is also tied to other sound like battle map voices in the game, which would be screwed up since this is an older version. In the meantime, enjoy the new release!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12