Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

Rise of Three Kingdoms, has released version 5.0, the final update to the award winning mod that has made it's home on Total War Center for the past 8 years. The newest update primarily rounds out content and fixes outstanding issues for the final version, but also adds some new content, including two new units: Gaya Infantry and the Skin Walkers.

Last edited by Seether; December 07, 2021 at 07:38 AM.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The Great Conflicts 872-1071 mod

present...
    The Turkomanic Leaque

Find more here.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

Tierra Santa Total War for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms now has its own forum!
    This mod - which currently has a public beta release available - is based on the conflicts involving the Holy Land
    between 1050 -1330, with new units, ancillaries, buildings, scripted events, and more!

Find the mod's new home here!

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (M2TW)

A new update for DCI: Last Alliance for Third Age Total War for Medieval II: Total War is out now!
    It includes updated hero models for Glorfindel and Cirdan, updated orc units, new Balrog general model and much more.

Discover more here!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

IntroductionHaving come across this mod several times in the course of Q&A due to it's restriction of being an 'old' mod I decided to port the mod to kingdoms and with it to steam.

Please note that this is based on the original mod by gogo_t plus the 2.1 patch from alien_t .Files were only edited to ensure compatibility, some were removed as they exist in the original pack or are no longer needed. As such the original permission for the mod applies.

Bulgaria Total War's aim is to add a couple of new factions to the game (including Bulgaria) in a historically accurate manner, as well as to improve the overall gameplay experience from the vanilla in a variety of other areas.

For more detailed info check here.

The download can be found here.
    Last edited by Gigantus; March 27, 2023 at 10:30 PM.

Dude! Thank you! Your the best!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Sicilian Vespers 3.3 with Hotfix 2

IntroductionSome time ago it came to my notice that the installers for this mod place their files in some 'weird' directories which is prone to errors. As I was also not sure if the mod's launcher app was using the kingdoms.exe I added an automated copying and renaming of the medieval2 executable.

File alterations were done only for bug hunting purposes. All 'rights' are with the original author(s).

For more info check here.

Download can be found here.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Rise of Three Kingdoms has reached version 5.6! A final update for fixes, polish and other don't-miss adjustments that boost the already top-notch experience of one of TWC's longest surviving projects.

Check it out!
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345