Thread: Startpos request

Default Startpos request

Hey
    I'm playing DMUC and want to play as Norway, however the startpos that was created here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ghlight=norway is buggy now in the lates version. Usually ctd between 5 and 20turn.

I'v tried to follow the steps here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...D-startpos-esf However with frustration and i'm now looking for the easy way out. Can anyone help me?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Startpos request

The only mod I know of is HusserlTW's Empire Total Factions. However, if you want to play Norway in DMUC then I don't know any mod that does that.

I once had both DME and ETF installed, but for unknown reason I always got a CTD when starting ETF until I figured it out what's causing a CTD. It was having the DME-Vanilla Ready disabled in the DME launcher that were causing a CTD.

So just enable the DME-Vanilla Ready setting in the DME launcher then launch ETF and you should be able to play Norway.

I almost forgot to mention HusserlTW's EasyEsf tool and using that could be possible to play Norway in DMUC, but I am not sure about that. I think you would have a better chance if you posted your request in this thread.

This thread might be what you're looking for.
    Last edited by Leonardo; April 09, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Cheers, ill give it a try there aswell. Ill post if it works out.

SOLVED
    Last edited by Opprøreren; August 03, 2018 at 07:40 AM.