Thread: Spartan Units Reskin (Vanilla stats like Empire Edition and Red Long Cloaked army) Re-worked from Rossy's mod. Like 300 Spartan film

Default Spartan Units Reskin (Vanilla stats like Empire Edition and Red Long Cloaked army) Re-worked from Rossy's mod. Like 300 Spartan film

I am big fan of Sparta on Rome Total War. But as you guys know, Creative Assembly did not give us nice Sparta Faction and Army on the game. After Greek Factions DLC, all players dissapointed as I.

I want to say ''THANKS'' to Rossy1605. Because this mod belong to him and i asked him about re-modding on his mod and he gave a permission without any condition. I am appericiate to him.
    This mod re-worked from his '' rossy1605_epic_spartan_mod_returns_vanilla_stats.pack ''.

You can find many more units on his mod and also they re a bit stronger than normal Empire Edition stats. So i decided to make a new mod Same units have same stats as in EE.

**New unit for general bodyguard ( King's Royal Infantry )
    As you guys know, there re few sword unit in Spartans. but it does mean there is no sword unit. I replace his '' Royal Infanty'' to this Unit and they have a bit more Melee attack and Weapon Dmg than Spartan Royal Hoplites. Their charge bonus more than Royal Hoplits but they have less armour and melee defence than Royal hoplits.

**Spartan Cavarly ( as known Citizen Cavarly ) only reskin. Recruitable after lv3 heavy Barracks. Beacuse as you guys know spartans are not Horse based army.

**Heroes of Sparta has changed to '' LEONIDAS' 300 ''
    Now you cannot recruit Heroes of Sparta. There is only LEONIDAS' 300 unit recruitable instead of them. They have 300 men and you can have them for only 1 for your faction(not army). Their melee and weapon dmg almost same with Preotorian Guard but they have almost twice more armour from them. That is making them more durable and survavble. also you guys should know. this unit is speacial for Sparta and their cost is pretty much and also their upkeeps. Recruitment cost is 4000 Upkeep cost is 800 thats why they re valuble. Recruitable after lv 4 Heavy Barracks

**King's Royal Cavarly
    Sparta is really weak about cavarly training but it does not mean they dont have picked cavarly for Royal protection. This unit have same stat as Catapracts but spartans are not Horse based army so their recruitment cost and upkeep cost is pretty much like LEONIDAS' 300. also they have 1 cap for your faction(not army). You can only recruit them at Leonidas Monument (Lv 5 Heavy Barracks of Sparta)

** Royal Spartan Archer
    As you guys know Spartans are high value armored units and this unit have more armour than Helot archers and little bit more charge and attack value. but their armour subject resticted their Shot Per minute. Helot's have 9. Royal Spartan Archers have 9 and they have same missile dmg as Helot archer. their upkeep cost have more than aprox. %50 than Helots. (recrutable after lv3 aux barracks)

P.S.
    I tried to make fight with Preotorian Guard vs Leonidas'300 have same unit size. (100 men vs 100 men ). result was 12 Preotorian escaped, remain 78 Spartans. as i told, they re much durable but there is a 1 cap for them. that s why we can say this mod is balanced.

If you guys have any problem with patch do not hesitate to reach me. add as friend and sharre your problem or adviced or leave a comment under subject.

one last thing, if you guys like harder and challenging games i have and advice for you. Try this mod with 3 other mods.
    * - A very aggressive AI - made by Turquoise Falcon
    * - Insane Difficulty - made by Jupsto
    * - Guaranteed Major Factions Empire - made by Mitch

I am still trying to pass over 130th turn of game as Sparta. cos with these mod game turning to Impossible to win and also with these re-skin mod of mine, battles are amazingly satifactory.

To load this mod just Click on Green Subscribe button and wait for download of it and it s ready.

Again THANKS to Rossy1605...

Steam Link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=901155367
    Download Link without steam : will upload in soon

Default Re: Spartan Units Reskin (Vanilla stats like Empire Edition and Red Long Cloaked army) Re-worked from Rossy's mod. Like 300 Spartan film

I make mod effect WOS units have same appearence. but i couldnt change name of post. because of permission. if any admin see this. may you pls let me to edit this post.

Default Re: Spartan Units Reskin (Vanilla stats like Empire Edition and Red Long Cloaked army) Re-worked from Rossy's mod. Like 300 Spartan film

Would anyone like to show me the step by step break down of how to make the spartans have corinthian helmets with red plumes, bronze cuirass with abs , bronze greaves, bronze shield with red lambda symbol, long hair and beards, crimson robes as well as a xiphos blade. I would like all spartan hoplite units to look the same. If anyone is interested id be willing to pay whoever can create this compatible mod for me, but only if you can make this dream come to life! Please and thank you!! My email is morbidcrow96@gmail.com if you have any questions.