Thread: Changing settlement maps for specific cities ?

Default Changing settlement maps for specific cities ?

Before anything, I love the settlements in Europa Barbarorum 2, especially since the last few updates.

But after more than 200 hours into this mod, I wanted to have a bit more variety in my siege battles.

Let's say I downloaded another mod for medieval 2 that has beautiful settlement maps.

Would it be technically possible for me to edit and copy/paste a few files in order for EB to load different battle maps for specific settlements ?

If possible at all, which files would I have to edit if I want the game to load a specific map for a specific city ?

I hope this post is clear enough, english is not my first language and for some reason I found this question a bit difficult to properly formulate.

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Default Re: Changing settlement maps for specific cities ?

If this is not possible at all, please also let me know so that I don't wait in vain for an answer !

Default Re: Changing settlement maps for specific cities ?

No need for an answer in the end, I figured out how to do it using this tutorial if anyone is interested http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...package-files) and the well-placed documentation in the EB II settlement folder ! So thanks to the team for that.