Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 328434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1073

Thread: Total War: Warhammer II announced

Default Re: Total War: Warhammer II announced

Haha, really? Mine is on February 3 too! February 3 for the win, let's hope CA will vindicate the greatest risk of my entire Internet career!

I think the last bunch of trailers don't leave much for speculation:
    Trailer will be released on Wednesday, the narrator explicitly said so in the teaser. As for the factions, I think there are two possibilities now. Either Monogods, Kislev and an extra pre-order faction (legions of Nagash?) or Monogods and Kislev as the pre-order incentive. In my opinion, the second scenario is the likeliest and pretty much guarantees maximum profit for Creative Assembly.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Well 4x Chaos, Kislev..i don´t know but that sounds little weird I would not be surprised to see tomorrow something more. One more race at least?

-Why the vids are from point of view of Empire?
    -What about the two moons? BM? Probably not...just interesting note..
    -there is still from first vid in sky Cacklefax sign..just saying.. merchant and money just saying.
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Cacklefax

@Abdülmecid I haha wishing great year to you too! But to this point CA never ever hinted pre-order in any teaser/main game trailer..only after that, in separate way.
    Last edited by Daruwind; February 02, 2021 at 09:36 AM.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Half life 3 confirmed?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Daruwind View Post
    -Why the vids are from point of view of Empire?
    Yeah, this whole Empire-centric narrative along with the "Ursun, are your people our saviours? Or our end?" and "Dark times linger around the horizon and the Empire must be prepared" lines, along with them confirming some time ago that Boris Todtbringer would get something at some point along the road makes it more likely that the TWW3 base map would be an updated Old World one (or at the very least include a sizeable chunk of the Empire) plus an expansion east to include the Darklands and Mountains of Mourn. Although if they are focusing this much on Chaos it could be that the Ogres are left for a DLC and the Mountains of Mourn only added with it. And something up north in the Chaos Wastes seems quite probable as well.

Realm of Chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    Yeah, this whole Empire-centric narrative along with the "Ursun, are your people our saviours? Or our end?" and "Dark times linger around the horizon and the Empire must be prepared" lines, along with them confirming some time ago that Boris Todtbringer would get something at some point along the road makes it more likely that the TWW3 base map would be an updated Old World one (or at the very least include a sizeable chunk of the Empire) plus an expansion east to include the Darklands and Mountains of Mourn. Although if they are focusing this much on Chaos it could be that the Ogres are left for a DLC and the Mountains of Mourn only added with it. And something up north in the Chaos Wastes seems quite probable as well.
    Well if Great Maw is not new Vortex, then usually Chaos heads towards Empire. I was expecting Middenheim to be playable faction and Kislev to stay in the way as glorified speed bump.

Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaaneesh -> Chaos monogods? Why the last two were in one video? Maybe they will be left for expansion pack?
    Ursun -> Kislev

So which other gods do we expect?

Hashut -> Chaos Dwarfs
    Great Maw -> Ogres
    Nagash -> Himself
    Ulric -> Middenheim
    Great Hornet Rat -> Thanquol

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Reckon the last two were in one video because we by now knew that it was coming, and couldn't be arsed to tease us even more ;p

Trailer with launch date tomorrow?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

All aboard the hype-train, derailment planned for tomorrow.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co...ap_part_3_one/

Blog Entries

NGL, even if you didn't link it or have the TWC Administrator flair I'd be 100 sure that that user had to be you. And aye, you've successfully increased my expectations tenfold, I look forward to seeing them get crushed.

I want a siege rework, I'm expecting a Skaven DLC

That Map would be phenomenal - I assume the world is round and that one can travel from the edges to each other? That would do a ton for replayability and diversity in campaigns too.
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    NGL, even if you didn't link it or have the TWC Administrator flair I'd be 100 sure that that user had to be you. And aye, you've successfully increased my expectations tenfold, I look forward to seeing them get crushed.

I want a siege rework, I'm expecting a Skaven DLC

That Map would be phenomenal - I assume the world is round and that one can travel from the edges to each other? That would do a ton for replayability and diversity in campaigns too.
    The world is technically round but the ocean between Cathay and Naggaroth/Lustria is rather vast and not that easy to cross, although it isn't impossible. Dark Elves do raid the coasts of Cathay and Nippon although I'm not sure how they generally get there. The High Elves sail from the west at least, I believe the Dark Elves first found the East by following High Elf ships but if there's one faction which would be able to cross the vast ocean it'd be the Dark Elves on their Black Arks. A Cathayan ship that was supposed to take part in an invasion of the Southlands was blown off course ended up in Lustria near Pahuax after ten months at sea (two of which they had to live on poisonous fish which killed half of them and made the rest sick). From a gameplay point of view I'd definitely say yes, there could of course also be a land route through the eastern steppes/northern chaos wastes.

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    The world is technically round but the ocean between Cathay and Naggaroth/Lustria is rather vast and not that easy to cross, although it isn't impossible. Dark Elves do raid the coasts of Cathay and Nippon although I'm not sure how they generally get there. The High Elves sail from the west at least, I believe the Dark Elves first found the East by following High Elf ships but if there's one faction which would be able to cross the vast ocean it'd be the Dark Elves on their Black Arks. A Cathayan ship that was supposed to take part in an invasion of the Southlands was blown off course ended up in Lustria near Pahuax after ten months at sea (two of which they had to live on poisonous fish which killed half of them and made the rest sick). From a gameplay point of view I'd definitely say yes, there could of course also be a land route through the eastern steppes/northern chaos wastes.
    Underground Sea maybe?
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Underworld_Sea

Legend top left corner, key, Gate to Underworld Sea
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

EDIT:
    Anyway at start I don´t expect ME2.0, that may be with a month delay as was the case in Wh2.
    So the Main Campaign map..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Daruwind; February 03, 2021 at 03:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Imagine being the guys called "The Hung". They are either compensating for something, or proudly boasting. I'm going for the latter.
    and Peaman

Another three DLC SteamDB entries were added just now. So there are 5 as of now, which is quite a lot. Warden/Paunch and Sisters both came with 4 DLC entries in total (DLC+FLC LL+FLC access unit+FLC unit) so using similar logic, we are looking at similar size batch of content. The new three entries are most likely FLC and only question is what is the the last older entry...
    https://steamdb.info/app/594570/dlc/
    Last edited by Daruwind; March 11, 2021 at 06:58 AM.

TW twitter posted new info
    TW Access will grant new LL..

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Black background... The closest seems to be the Empire FLC, if it means anything

Boris Todbringer ?

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Nah, Toris Bodbringer.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Patrician Artifex

It would be weird to give for free a lord already given for free...

Maybe we get a DLC/FLC with a mix of everything missing.... For HE,DE,LM... and Boris + Red Duke. Because CA wouldn't come back to them before a long time with the new game coming.

Boris not coming with the Middenland/Cult of Ulric units would also be disappointing. It would also be weird if CA skipped on such a clear DLC opportunity. I can see at least two for the Empire, the Cult of Ulric and a Nuln-themed one.

Patrician Artifex

CA just announced the Total War Access FLC is Rakarth, and he will be release the 18th march, in 5 days!!!

Is the DLC so close?

With a DE FLC, there's a chance DE are not in the DLC... Could it be HE vs LM?