Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Thera Submod is coming!

Default Re: Thera Submod is coming!

What's new, Boyar?

last weekend I've restarted the work, I made totally new ancillaries, there will be five crowns for leaders, many ministerial titles for the cultures or just for specific factions, personal ancillaries for some starting characters and the regional ancillaries that will be acquired from a specific region. Every city will have it's own ancillary.
    Next weekend I plan to finish the ancillaries, then a week after, the balance of the new units, and it's done.

Great work Boyar! Can't wait to play it!

Good luck with the game!

Wow, that's great! I will hold off finsihing my Table top rpg and expansion of the lore so I can look through all of those factions and probably intergrate some of the new lore into the game, I do warn though not all of it can make the cut since it goes against my already existing lore. Specifically Padmea being pagan when I recorded it as being held by Nasirs who are Hdari Muslims in the table top game.

Was he specific about spin offs using the world of Thera? Apart form the obvious give credit.

Is it done, Boyar?

In just a few days, I have only to implement recruitment for the new unique buildings and to add descriptions to the buildings and ancillaries, as I've modified only their titles until now
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; September 29, 2021 at 02:40 PM.

If I don't finish it this weekend, by the next one it will be definitely ready, I promise!

No problem, I'll wait

How will you send out the submod if ever?

I don't know, by PM request or just a link out here, what do you all think? The First O'Neill is the creator and has to be respected, but if he is no longer active for years... It's complicated.
    I personally believe that by improving and modifying Thera, we honor him and continue his legacy.

Well you can download it to moddb, which in some manner deplatform you from here, but a wider range of people could get it from there by themselves instead of DM'ing you all the time!

I see. I'll be PM'ing you then when the mod releases! Like the other person said, you could also post it in ModDB and leave the link here so you don't get hassled with the PMs. Looking forward to this weekend and best of luck!

Can't wait! Though i agree moddb like redux is best.

Its done!!!!??? Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katzbalger88 View Post
    Its done!!!!??? Wow!!!
    Wait is it done? I don't see anything.

That was question

Oh my apologies, i'm dumb it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar of Translavia View Post
    If I don't finish it this weekend, by the next one it will be definitely ready, I promise!
    Has it been the week where you live?