Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Thera Submod is coming!

Default Re: Thera Submod is coming!

Hullo again! I just wanna ask if this timeline is still accurate? Thanks!

Hello brothers!
    All is done and ready except the ancillaries for the legions and the high offices. Because I can't do anything to the submod for the next 4 weeks, I will leave the high offices as a later upgrade, like a DLC, and I will also create a thread for the bugs found on the submod, to correct them in the future.
    But I won't release it without the legions, because they are the salt an pepper of the Romuli and Constanti players so, today I will complete and place them to the characters and later in the night ...I will.. "suggest" here a "certain" submod on moddb
    I apologize for the delays and hope to compensate with the enjoyment on campaigning in "THERA - Emergent Minifactions"

It's alright my man! Thanks for putting in the effort to update this submod for 2021 Am looking forward to trying it out and for the "suggestion" in moddb!

Things do not always go as we want, but it doesn't mean we should give up. Thank you Boyar for your endeavors! Soon Thera will be conquered!

Hey, Boyar! Were you able to upload the submod to moddb?

Quote Originally Posted by limeuan View Post
    Hey, Boyar! Were you able to upload the submod to moddb?
    No but you can download it from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeL...ew?usp=sharing

Very nice!!!! a lot of new factions with very interesting and unusual LORE, As a original Thera fan, I've been waiting for this for a couple of years
    The only thing that upset me a little was a certain number of vanilla units from the Meravangs and Gaels faction, also that it is not possible to run custom battles
    Congratulationson the release Boyar!!!

Thank you!
    I've concentrated almost all the chivalry from the former Avalon, Meravangi and Pale Knights into one faction, for the nostalgic players and with the two "freed factions" I've created the Heretic Houses and the Constanti Imperium.
    Also Brewall (gaels) was kept out of respect to TheFirstONeill, but I added on their landmass more interesting changes like the followers of Cernounos and the Fomorians, also the Arazi Merchant Princes are involved there too.
    On custom battles, I don't know what is wrong, perhaps you should use the early era, not all. I made the core units of the factions in the early era, in the high era the core units plus surrounding local units and mercenaries, and in the late an all, all the units that a faction can recruit if it conquers all of Thera, so it may be to many and that is the problem. Try custom battles only on early or high periods.

Yaeh custom battles is working when you choose early era, now its time to campaign test

Was trying it out the past couple of days. Thank you!

Love it! Make a sub channel on one of the TW MED 2 modder discords, there are loads of modders who would love to help

Also any thoughts on making the island next to the blue aztec faction have a river/sea crossing by adding a little more land to it? That way you can turn them into a 2nd Aztec/Amazonia/Lizard People (which are already in the mod for the Romans) led style faction with a few dinos or great ape (ie the Island has more monster units like the King Kong Movie). You would not have to add many more units if you are getting near the cap (like with the Greco Roman factions). Botet Alt Cut has a few units which would be easy to drop in. Also Skyli on the Ignia discord has some amazing looking units like his Doctors that mesh well with Pleasure Venice.

O and Med 2 Overhaul team may have found a way to have more that 500+ distinct units so check out their discord. They are pretty good with helping other modders integrate it in.

That island is filled with ants. so. many. ants. I love it.

Please make them a faction and part of the Laughing God faction lol

Please make them a faction and part of the Laughing God worship group lol

O the reason the custom battle crashes on all ages is that factions are hard capped to have 200 units shown on the unit selection in custom battle mode. They can recruit more than 200 types in campaign but not in custom.