Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Empires Elysium: Roman Wars

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Ancient Empires Elysium: Roman Wars

Hi, have you used all cloud variation slots? (Light, medium and heavy variations)
    You use sky boxes with alpha channels, right? (well at least it seems like they have alpha channels on your screenshots)

I recently made some realistic skyboxes that I rendered in 3ds Max and edited with Photoshop to look photorealistic.
    They are 100% seamless.
    I first made them for my fourth age total war submod but they will also be present in the 4th beta of Rome Total Realism 8 / RTR Project.
    If you want you can use them in your mod.

I'll upload those skies for you if you want and I give you permission to do anything you want with them:
    use them in your AEE or other mods, modify them, etc.
    You can even use them for commercial projects, sell them, claim you made them, I don't care as long as I made you happy

Hi xXxXxRazor.GodxXxXx.

Nice name indeed and easy...

I haven't used all slots yet. I left this work until the very end. Most of my present skies were rendered by 3d sky box tool as makeshift and many are not processed enough. I hope I will manage to do it ASAP. Of course I may try your work in AEE. I will never claim the others work as my own. When I used sth I always ask about permission.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

I'm modeling some new trees for rtw, you might be interested in those:

Are you interested in modifying Medieval 2 total war's battle environment?

Very cool trees Non-binary person. Im interested for Rome Total Realism Anabasis III. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...An%E1basis-III
    I would like to remake all the climates. If you are interested I can give you some suggestions for trees.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Hi.

I'm curious after few years did someone manage to take out ancillaries from character in RTW or BI? AFAIK there was not possible to set "-1" value in export_descr_ancillaries.
    Last edited by limes; March 20, 2018 at 07:29 PM.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

I’m not sure what you mean? Also how’s your mod going?

Hi Ahowl.

I thought I remember the export_descr_ancillary (EDA) code better . I mean can we code taking away ancillary from character?

In EDA: "AcquireAncillary" is used to give ancillary under certain conditions. Coding it in opposite direction was hardcoded. I try to figure out whether there is any progress in this matter.

It would be nice update to AEE Republican System taking away obsolete office ancillary from character automatically.

Ps. After long break I try to make final moves. We'll see..
    Last edited by limes; March 21, 2018 at 05:01 PM.

I am not sure if it is possible, but you can try it. And good, I hope you can release, we have been waiting a long time for it!

I'm happy to see that this mod is still being worked on

. Thanks.

If you want use my skies, I've packed them for you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2pvU-H3PI5ydagAmbvVH2bhM4d9Vjnt/view?usp=sharing

edit: everyone can use these skies for their projects, it would be kind to list me in the credits but I don't consider it necessity.
    Last edited by 20ninescene; March 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

@ Non-binary person.
    I'll give a try. Thanks.

@ About removing ancillaries from RTW/BI...
    There is no way to make it via script just like in MEDII:TW. RTW/BI doesn't use "remove_ancillary" even as console command.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news for us?

@ Isa0005

Still working on vege, light, etc. and testing. Everything seems to be ok except siege battles against Gauls. They have new bigger walls of my own. Sometimes walls doesn't work as it should. It makes me nervous .

@ Non-binary person

Nice work with new RSIII skies and lights. I like your shadows and low light scenes (pictures with red skies and palm). I'm still experimenting with descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control and descr_daytypes. Still to much violet .

so that's it and then you'll be ready to release?

We'll see. I have couple of free DMB slots for units .
    AEE: RW campaign consists:
    - Marcus Furius Camillus Roman army (ca. 300 bc),
    - Polybian Legion (after Polybian reforms),
    - Marian Reforms (Marian reforms),
    - and Principate period (lorica legion).
    Some work muist be done on vexilla, legions, etc. I use some nice units by Algaman, so it'll shorten modelling work.
    I'm trying to finish all environments and give them unique character. Environmenst it's not only trees or grass, but lights, daytypes, shadows etc. I'm going to show latest results later.

First Climate

Last edited by limes; July 18, 2018 at 03:36 PM.

This mod when released will be 10 years in the waiting. I've been following since 2011!

@limes, did you fix the bugged strat map trees?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast