Thread: 2016 Modding Awards - Nominations Now Open!

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Default 2016 Modding Awards - Nominations Now Open!

Esteemed members of TWC,

it is with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Commitee informs you that the 2016 Modding Awards are now live!

Please feel free to join us and come along to nominate your favourite mods, modders and resources; please don't miss to check the Rules Thread as this year we have added some new rules and have also introduced some new categories, such as the Classical Mod Awards and the Resource Awards.

For any questions, please feel free to use the Discussion Thread.

As the Modding Awards are one of the most important competitions (if not the most important) here at TWC, we kindly invite anyone who wills to do so to help us advertise them; for this specific purpose we have created a special signature bar; in order to use it, simply copy/paste the code below into your signature.

Simply copy/paste the code in the box below to your signature, it will be much appreciated!

[url=http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1680-The-TWC-Modding-Awards] [IMG]http://www.twcenter.net/images/content/SIGBARS/2016%20MA%20SIGBAR.png[/IMG] [/url]

Thanks for your attention!

On behalf of the Modding Awards Commitee.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Default Re: 2016 Modding Awards - Nominations Now Open!

Don't miss to nominate your favourite mod for the awards! Only mods nominated by the members of TWC will make it to the voting phase. You can find all the nomination threads here.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.