Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Justice League (2017)

Default Re: Justice League (2017)

I'm just gonna say that's like a multisecond or multiminute difference to display the difference between the story of the two movies. If you want me to do so, well...I can post a lost more contrasts to embarrass Halie.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Let's get ambitious. A scene that didn't even make it into the 2017 Whedon-buff.

(And since a major character dies, you can't just sidestep)

I mean. This was a part of the story you either liked or you didn't. But you had to admit was totally new to the Snyder Cut. So...Get used to the fact that the Snyder Cut was...unique.
    Last edited by Gaidin; April 05, 2021 at 10:23 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

The basic plot of the movie is the same in both versions you're now desperately making up quotes I didn't say. Too funny. I didn't even hate the Synder cut, but as you're so impressed by a few CGI bells and whistles I guess seeing what's so obvious is impossible. Oh well, wrap yourself in your DC fan boy duvet cover and keep whispering, it is unique, it is unique....
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 08, 2021 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Personal ref. removed

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    The basic plot of the movie is the same in both versions you're now desperately making up quotes I didn't say. Too funny. I didn't even hate the Synder cut, but as you're so impressed by a few CGI bells and whistles I guess seeing what's so obvious is impossible. Oh well, wrap yourself in your DC fan boy duvet cover and keep whispering, it is unique, it is unique....
    Might as well write every movie you don't like off as...well... "same plot". I've already quoted your original post. If you want to go past it. Feel free to write further if the Snyder cut is a different plot.

I've already quoted many videos stating some differences. All you can say is "nu uh".
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 08, 2021 at 07:24 AM. Reason: For continuity
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

I haven't seen Snyder's cut but even I know that the two movies are vastly different. If one applies such poor standards as we see here, sure, any movie has the same plot.
    The Armenian Issue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123