Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132

Thread: [UP]Unofficial Patch for TES - 2.0.1 RELEASED - NEW VERSION RELEASED 2nd FEBRUARY 2021

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Citizen

Default Re: [UP]Unofficial Patch for TES - 2.0 FINAL RELEASED - NEW VERSION RELEASED 2nd FEBRUARY 2021

Yea, all the ones that were in TES 2.0 are also in the UP now. (which doesnt mean that every building pic in the mod is custom though)
    Last edited by Jadli; February 03, 2021 at 07:57 AM.

Alzender's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [UP]Unofficial Patch for TES - 2.0 FINAL RELEASED - NEW VERSION RELEASED 2nd FEBRUARY 2021

Great, I'll give the patch a try soon.
    It looks promising, especially the alchemy system and the turn's length reduction.

Citizen

Just a heads up, somehow something that I fixed before ended up not being fixed again

Reuploaded the 2.0.1. with simple fix for Telvanni, fixing their adoptions/new generals. Not essential unless you intend to play Telvanni.
    Its not save compatible.

Default Re: [UP]Unofficial Patch for TES - 2.0.1 RELEASED - NEW VERSION RELEASED 2nd FEBRUARY 2021

I'm having a consistent crash on the AI's turn in my Ashlanders campaign. It's not the first but normally reloading the save and shuffling some characters around has avoided them. It's not consistent to a certain faction for me, just that it's on their turn. Save attached.
    Ashland.zip

Citizen

Default Re: [UP]Unofficial Patch for TES - 2.0.1 RELEASED - NEW VERSION RELEASED 2nd FEBRUARY 2021

Thanks for the report!

Hm, are you sure you are using a correct version, the 2.0.1? Cause I cant load your save... that happens when the save was made on a different version. Though, if you installed 2.0.1. version before the the tiny telvanni fix was included in it, then I also woulndt have been able to load it. What version you got and when did you intall it?

Also, which campaign were you playing? There were semi consistent crashes in the 4th era campaigns in the previous version
    Last edited by Jadli; February 26, 2021 at 06:07 PM.

I was playing the Black Drake.
    Pretty sure I downloaded after the Telvanni fix. I may have forgotten to tick the family trees fix box if that matters? And my ancillaries on the launcher were set to 14 not 16 previously.

But now my anti virus seems to think the unofficial launcher has a trojan in it or is a trojan. Wacatac.D3!ml whatever that is. Which is weird because I was running it fine for several days before it flagged.

Adding an exception doesn't fix my crash.
    Last edited by Kamos; Yesterday at 03:07 AM.

Citizen

well, ill try to see if im loading it on the correct version, but if you downloaded after Telvanni fix, it should have loaded for me, so weird, seems some fiels must be different for you. What you tick on the launcher doesnt matter, the stuff that needs to be ticked is already ticked in the 2.0.1. anyway (the 16 ancs was originally I suppose, it doesnt matter as well)

The launcher is totally safe. If it was flagged or "infected" must have happened on your side, I suppose remove the old one, and put there a "new one" from the downloaded archive?

EDIT

I can load it now, I reinstalled my TES, I guess I was playing with something that I shouldnth have, investigating
    Last edited by Jadli; Yesterday at 06:33 AM.

Citizen

Yea, I figured it out... its due to Thalmor (Veiled Heritance) Emergence, not sure what went wrong with it... I assume the AI id something weird, will try to optimize it for the next release.

You can solve it by typing "control byzantium" into your console (before you hit turn end on your turn), that will switch your faction to Sumerset faction, hit turn end on their turn. That avoids the crash and Thalmor spawns just fine. On the next turn just switch back to your faction by typing (control aztecs).

Sorry for the bug

Relentless Hunter 7's Avatar Libertus

Hey. So I installed this submod according to all the instructions but pic-related appears whenever I start any timeline: https://ibb.co/LdpvjxL
    First time I see something like this in a Med2 mod. What could be at fault here?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I f'ed up in the installation.
    Last edited by Relentless Hunter 7; Today at 05:12 PM.