Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RE-RELEASED on the 17th March 2024

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: [UP]TES UP 2.0.4. RELEASED on the 15th April 2022

You could implement a better election system for Das Heilige Romish Reich.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

ERE_Friend's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Yea, well the first quests you receive are kinda of "apparentice" contracts with not that great reward, but once you start to receive the better ones, the "middle" one and "champion" one, the rewards are definitely worth it, as the game can for example grant you some units that you for example can recruit yet, so you are guaranted to receive some nice elites, maybe even some units from the events/AoR.

Sadly, the AI doesnt see a difference in what your army is doing, you re simply in their territory (tho the dungeons itself are in different territory)... in most cases, you have lot of dungeons within your realm, and you can influence the next contract targets by moving your dungeon master/assassins... but of course, in some parts pf map with lot of smaller factions, it can happen easily its in someone elses territory I suppose....
    Thank you for the perspective. I understand you are working within the limitations of the base game. Playing as the Orcs I found most of the quests were near but outside my territory. I was able to walk to the quests without triggering diplomatic consequences but I know it is possible to do so. I will keep trying them in newer versions.
    All of Christendom will be awed by the victory we have won here today.

Hey, thanks for the hard work on the UP.
    Is it possible to play full screen?(not windowed) otherwise is pretty hard to control the camera on battlefield.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Of course, just change it in The_Elder_Scrolls.cfg file (or in EOP GUI launcher choose to use "standard" vanilla config)

Dont really know about camera... I assume you mean camera in dungeons and so on? Dont think that can be fixed, thats simply how it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Of course, just change it in The_Elder_Scrolls.cfg file (or in EOP GUI launcher choose to use "standard" vanilla config)

Dont really know about camera... I assume you mean camera in dungeons and so on? Dont think that can be fixed, thats simply how it is...
    Works like a charm, thank you very much. I was playing War of the Three Banners maybe 4-5 years ago it was brutal. But good fun so thank you for the scenarios.

Hi Jadli,

I started a new Wayrest campaign in the Black Drake campaign for 2.0.4. However, I get an end turn CTD around the 5th turn for unknown reasons (the usual "unspecified error" one). When I try to reload, I get a CTD before I can even exit the loading screen. The log says this:

22:38:35.321 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    22:38:35.322 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    22:38:35.329 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    22:38:35.329 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    22:38:35.330 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    22:38:35.331 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    22:38:35.332 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    22:38:35.332 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    22:38:41.988 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 9353, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    22:38:41.989 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 9353, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    22:38:41.989 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 9353, column 3

22:38:41.991 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 9353, column 3
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to golden_tower (unavailable at level zero)
    22:38:41.991 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 9353, column 3
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to blue_palace (unavailable at level zero)

22:38:54.896 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    This repeats for many similar lines for most of the factions.

The advice about compatibility mode and administrator more didn't work for me. Any suggestions (save is attached if you want to take a look)?

2E Drake Marble City.zip

Gaming Emeritus

ah, sorry for late answer... the log is just a generic one, not saying anything useful.

I will check if it crashes for me as well or not and get back to you

Though when it crsshes so soon, it might be the usual compability, maybe you didnt apply those settings correctly... it works a bit differently for everyone, so you can try different compability mode....

Senator

Some suggestions:

-Cyrodiil should start with the imperial road network:the Black Road,Blue Road,Gold Road,Gold Road,Green Road,Orange Road ,Red Ring Road,Silver Road and Yellow Road.At least during the third and fourth era starts.

-Raven rock was founded as a mining town and should start with a mine building.The mining income for some provinces should be changed as well ,one of the main reason Vvardenfell was opened for colonisation by the Septim empire was the ebony and vulcanic glass .Yet ingame most of the Vvardenfell provinces have low mining income even those that had large ebony mines liek Caldera.

-Nibenay is the main agricultural center of Cyrodill and should start with more farms while Colovia has always supplied most of the soldiers for the legion and should have more recruitment buildings.

-There i some diaolgue in Morrowind that mentions the imperial light cavalry using sabres.No clue if there is any plan to add new units but the current Imperial scouts units just looks like mounted townsguards and it would be nice if they were a bit more unique.

Edit: Is the Oblivion Crisis supposed to start eariler?So far in my two playthroughs it always starts in 427 instead of 433 which would be the year it happened in the lore.

Edit2:There seem to be two campaign scripts for the ImperialCampaign.One in mods\The_Elder_Scrolls\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign_script has the date for the Oblivion Crisis at "and I_TurnNumber = 144" and the other in mods\The_Elder_Scrolls\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign which seem to be the one used in the septim campaign has it at "and I_TurnNumber = 81" .
    Last edited by Sint; August 06, 2022 at 05:19 AM.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Hi, I am enjoying the mod very much, but is there a way to skip the intro video? Constant end turn crashes force me to restart several times.

Gaming Emeritus

well, if you press esc, space or something, it aint closed? Anyway, since you have many crashes, have you tried applying compability settings (desribed in anti crash tips in the install thread)? That largely fixes the issues mostly for most people

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Some suggestions:

-Cyrodiil should start with the imperial road network:the Black Road,Blue Road,Gold Road,Gold Road,Green Road,Orange Road ,Red Ring Road,Silver Road and Yellow Road.At least during the third and fourth era starts.

-Raven rock was founded as a mining town and should start with a mine building.The mining income for some provinces should be changed as well ,one of the main reason Vvardenfell was opened for colonisation by the Septim empire was the ebony and vulcanic glass .Yet ingame most of the Vvardenfell provinces have low mining income even those that had large ebony mines liek Caldera.

-Nibenay is the main agricultural center of Cyrodill and should start with more farms while Colovia has always supplied most of the soldiers for the legion and should have more recruitment buildings.

-There i some diaolgue in Morrowind that mentions the imperial light cavalry using sabres.No clue if there is any plan to add new units but the current Imperial scouts units just looks like mounted townsguards and it would be nice if they were a bit more unique.

Edit: Is the Oblivion Crisis supposed to start eariler?So far in my two playthroughs it always starts in 427 instead of 433 which would be the year it happened in the lore.

Edit2:There seem to be two campaign scripts for the ImperialCampaign.One in mods\The_Elder_Scrolls\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign_script has the date for the Oblivion Crisis at "and I_TurnNumber = 144" and the other in mods\The_Elder_Scrolls\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign which seem to be the one used in the septim campaign has it at "and I_TurnNumber = 81" .
    Thanks for the input

- Hm, well, adding it as unique building would be probably overstretching it... Simply starting with upgraded roads would be a solution of course. And I think it is already done that way in some scenarios with more developed starting positions... but for example as the main camapign starts undeveloped, all settlements starts undeveloped, mainly in the economical sense, hence the roads. Either way, in this game/mod you are supposed to build most of things by yourself... of course all the settlements lorewise had pubs, blacksmiths, cathedrals and so on ... but if you start with it already in the mod, then it takes away large part of the game mechanics and fun (in the initial versions of the mod, I had the same ideas as you, and had many settlements start super developed... but in time I changed my opinion, as less developed starting settlements in general work better in this game...)

- Well, kind of the same answer. But I can surely look into redistributing the mine resources and their values

- I think this is already done by what is called the base farming level... it is the base farming bonus provided to the regions, and Im pretty sure I already gave it to those regions long ago, but will recheck...

- Im not able to add new units myself, but will see what the guy doing it thinks

- Crisis... hm, maybe there is some issue, due to changing turn order and start year, will check and change it to correct data then

- Scripts: The one within the folder is simply an obsolote back up. The Campaign always use just one script for its whole duration. Its name is specificed at the begining of descr_strat by line "script"... and thus it used the one thats in the same folder. Just ignore the other one

Thanks for your reply! Yes I did and am switching between Compatibilities, Run as Admin On/Off for both .exe. Sometimes it goes through sometimes not. First couple of turns run smoothly, but after Turn 30 it started crashing every 3rd turn or so.

Hey guys I'm having a crash problem
    So I just downloaded M2TW from steam again to play this mod I haven't played forever but since there is no kingdoms.exe mod I just copied medieval2, renamed it and patched it with the 4gb patcher.
    So I played normally the 4th era campaign until around turn 12 I had a crash problem whenever I would end my turn. It said unspecified error. I initially bypassed it by just reloading the autosave and hitting end turn again which worked but I would get crashed every 2-3 turns, until I got to turn 30. Now it won't pass the turn without crashing. Any ideas how to approach this? Thank you so much for the amazing job.

Also a suggestion that the engine probably wouldn't allow but it would be awesome if you can start as the Dragonborn controlling a horde faction and you can initially conquer like an undead castle and begin your playthrough from there to form a new Empire. Right now I managed to get Titus Mede to adopt the Dragonborn so I'm excited nonetheless to continue the campaign!

Gaming Emeritus

Hey, sorry for late response.

Habve you tried applying compability settings? That should help with crashes greatly... how to do that is described in the install thread on moddb

Interesting idea... I dont have a space for a new faction, but perhaps could be done with other factions... for example Blackmarsh or Ashlanders could start as a horde faction in some scenarios... will see

Hi Jadli! Could you help with this?

I'm having an issue with frequent crashes. I've set compatibility for both kingdoms.exe and medieval 2 to Windows 7 and it definitely helped 50-60 turns ago but I'm now in a situation where the game crashes every 15-20 minutes. Moreover, the game now crashes upon loading just about every recent save.
    I tried setting medieval2 to "run as administrator" but that results in M2TWEOPGUI.exe crashing instead.

I've changed the .cfg file to show more detail in the log - would you be able to take a look and tell me what I could change to fix it? https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcbxa5

I've been enjoying the mod a lot and would like to continue playing but these crashes are making it nigh-unplayable now.

Thank you!

PS: Also, if you get a chance to respond, how do I get to Coldharbour? I've only gotten to Sigillus through the oblivion gates.. (imperial campaign)
    Last edited by a1aska; October 27, 2022 at 05:39 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RELEASED on the 28th December 2022

Yea, its a weird issue, hopefully its now fixed in the hotfix below, by disabling autosaves...

For Coldharbour, you can go only in Second Era as part of Planemeld. There is an event for it

Gaming Emeritus

Unofficial Patch 2.0.5. for The Elder Scrolls

See the Guide to the Features of the mod - READ HERE

Features - 2.0.5.
    LINK

Vvardenfell Provincial Campaign!
    - A new custom campaign with a highly detailed map of Vvardenfell added. Take the opportunity to experience Vvardenfell island during the events of TES III: Morrowind!
    - You can take command of one of the 8 playable factions (dunmers, ashlanders, imperials, ash vampires and undead/vampires) across 70 regions.
    - The provincial campaign also includes all other events and features from the global campaigns relevant to Vvardenfell.
    - Some characters start off Vvardenfell (Helseth, Almalexia, Sotha-Sil...) but may be brought to the island.

Various bugfixes and minor features
    - The serious issue with corrupted saves from late in campaign is now hopefully fixed by disabling the autosaves (do not re enable it).
    - (Hopefully?) removed the trigger of crashes during Oblivion Crisis for some people.
    - Slightly decreased unrest (but increased it in castles).
    - Fixed some incorrect descriptions for Governor and Military educations, as well as incorrect trait effects-
    Both altmer faction should now be using lore strat models from the main mod, the other old models should now be used by Maormer only.
    - Fixed wrong general models for Ashlanders (Nerevarine, etc)
    - Fixed recruitment of Hands of Almalexia and Mournhold temple should now be possible to build only in Mournhold (on the global campaigns)
    - Added the missing necromancer trait to spawned Mannimarco (the irony!). The trat now also mentions the ability of raising the dead.
    - Added missing merc pools for Wrothgarian orcs.
    - Fixed issues in recruitment trees of some factions, when some building levels didnt offer anything new.
    - Added missing vampire bites for Dungeons-
    - Added/removed ability to build roads and farms to some regions that missed it, or shouldnt have had it.
    - Firearms references in text replaced with magic.

Bugs
    - Some fortresses and citadels may still use wrong model in battles.
    - Some dungeon battles/maps not working properly due to bugged terrain on strat map.
    - Actually, not all khajiit epithets are used, should fix it.
    - There may still be some crashes (make sure to apply the anti crash tips below!), please give reports, so that we can fix it.
    If you like the mod, please rate and follow us here on moddb.

Credits
    - Original Vvardenfell: Total War mod by WImPyTjeH
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...fell-Total-War A "playable" version was ported to Bare Geomod (ver 1.15) by Gigantus
    - Apart from the usual credits (see the main list of features), this upgrade wouldnt have been possible without people developing Engine Overhaul Project (youneuoy, jojo) and also several other people contribute to it (Fynn, Erken, Callistonian, Medik), who all helped to include the amazing new features via the EOP lua scripts!

If you like the mod, follow and rate us on moddb!

You can also join our official TES discord!
    https://discord.gg/c52HPFx

Install instructions

0. If you have a previous version of this patch or the main mod, i.e., 2.0.3., you need to delete it first and start over.

1. Download and install
    The Elder Scrolls 2.0.2 Standalone. Of course, you need to apply 4GB patch or LAA patch as well, its located in your TES folder.

2. Go into your The_Elder_Scrolls/data and delete the whole "world" folder"! Otherwise your start campaign menu will be all messed up.

3. Download and install TES Unofficial Patch 2.0.4. (this) by extracting it into your mods folder. You will know you are doing it correctly when it asks you to overwrite files, hit yes.

4. Download and install this hotfix (TES Unofficial Patch 2.0.5. Hotfix) by extracting it into your The_Elder_Scrolls folder. You will know you are doing it correctly when it asks you to overwrite files, hit yes.

5. You are ready to play!

To launch the mod, use "M2TWEOP GUI.exe" launcher!

See the OP (first post) for the full features

Hello there! I've been playing TWTES with UP for awhile and I've been absolutely loving it. But I've run into a problem of the game always crashing during End of Turn.

Playing as Stormcloaks in Stormcloak Campaign. I've restarted the campaign multiple times, and it's always around Turn 35 - 40 that the game starts crashing. When it get's to Minor Factions it always crashes, right at the end before it's the Stormcloaks turn again, sometimes I can see the Terrain trying to switch from Winter to Summer before it crashes. I've tried everything, fresh install, Compatibility mode (tried various versions), Administrator Rights, Console Commands (toggle_fow let me get through Round 37), various graphic settings, etc. I want this to work properly sooo baaaad, I'm in love with this mod but with these continuing crashes I'm really struggling.. I did have a look at the log, and at the very end it says this:

15:50:26.027 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <if>, at line 8864, in mods/The_Elder_Scrolls/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Stormcloak/stormcloak_script.txt: I_IsFactionAIControlled needs a valid faction type.

when testing <I_IsFactionAIControlled> condition
    15:50:36.497 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I've downloaded Notepad++ in an attempt to figure it out but to no avail... Please for the love of Talos help me!

Gaming Emeritus

Ah, sad to hear. You can upload the save and I will check whats up

Greetings, I just recently got back into Med 2 TW and its mods and so far your's been the most fun, I been loving the Septim campaign and the Three Banners War, I just had a question when it comes to unique models for settlements on the campaign map like the Direnni Tower, the Ghostgate, Markath, and others like the Wood Elves or Telvanni settlements change models when upgraded, I havent seen if the also change battlefield models but is there a way to get the old models back?

PD: I noticed that the mod uses the M2TWEOP Project is the a way to see which implemented console commands are there aside from the vanilla ones?

Thanks a lot for your time and sorry if my English confused you in any way I'm just beginning to study it.

Gaming Emeritus

Hey, glad you enjoyed it!

These settlements shouldnt be possible to be upgraded, are you sure you are on the newest version? But yea, some citadels use wrong models for sure, I have to hunt that down. I will recheck in the newest version, whether somehow this got enabled again...

Yea, there is the list, lot of nice commands to use... (such as "control faction" so that you can switch your faction in a singleplayer)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Code:
    Console commands list:
    Number: 0
    add_money
    add_money <opt:faction_type> <amount> : adds an amount of money to a faction's coffers, can be negative, default is player faction
    Number: 1
    add_population
    add_population <settlement_name> <amount> : adds an amount of population to a settlement, can be negative
    Number: 2
    move_character
    move_character <name> <x>,<y> : moves named character to position on campaign map
    Number: 3
    auto_win
    auto_win <attacker/defender>: the attacker or defender wins the next autoresolved battle
    Number: 4
    create_unit
    create_unit <settlement/character_name> <unit_id> <opt:how_many> <opt:exp/armour/weapon>: creates one or more units of the specified type
    Number: 5
    toggle_fow
    toggle_fow : toggles the fog of war on or off
    Number: 6
    banana_republic
    banana_republic : all player generals gain an interesting ability
    Number: 7
    toggle_restrictcam
    toggle_restrictcam : toggles camera restrictions on or off
    Number: 8
    save_battle_replay <name>
    save_battle_replay : saves battle replay in file replays/<name>.rpy
    Number: 9
    give_ancillary
    give_ancillary <charactername> <ancillary name> : gives the character an ancillary
    Number: 10
    remove_ancillary
    remove_ancillary <charactername> <opt:ancillary name> : removes ancillary from the character an ancillary (default = all)
    Number: 11
    give_trait
    give_trait <charactername> <trait name> <opt:level>: gives the character a trait at level (default = level 1)
    Number: 12
    remove_trait
    remove_trait <charactername> <opt:trait name>: removes a specified trait from the character (default = all)
    Number: 13
    disable_vnvs
    disable_vnvs: toggles whether to disable game applying traits and attributes
    Number: 14
    process_cq
    process_cq <settlement>: 
    Completes all (possible) construction pending in queue

Number: 15
    character_reset
    character_reset : resets the character back to it's start of turn settings
    Number: 16
    show_cursorstat
    show_cursorstat : shows the cursor position and region id
    Number: 17
    toggle_terrain
    toggle_terrain <opt:region/tiletype/climate/choke/landing/frontier/features/frontier_defend> : toggles the terrain to display various data sets, no param resets to normal
    Number: 18
    bestbuy
    bestbuy : sells units cheaper
    Number: 19
    oliphaunt
    oliphaunt : the biggest around
    Number: 20
    jericho
    jericho : and the walls came a-tumblin' down
    Number: 21
    write_ui_cache
    write_ui_cache: writes out the ui texture cache to disk
    Number: 22
    give_trait_points
    give_trait_points <charactername> <trait name> <points>: gives the character points for trait
    Number: 23
    list_traits
    list_traits : lists all the available traits
    Number: 24
    list_ancillaries
    list_ancillaries : lists all the available ancillaries
    Number: 25
    mp
    mp <charactername> <amount>: gives the character movement points
    Number: 26
    list_characters
    list_characters <opt:faction_type> : lists all the characters in the world or those belonging to a faction
    Number: 27
    show_landings
    show_landings <opt:cursor/region_id> : shows the landing positions available to the ai from a given region, default hides them
    Number: 28
    filter_coastlines
    filter_coastlines : applies filter to world map coastlines
    Number: 29
    toggle_coastlines
    toggle_coastlines : toggles strategy map coastline display
    Number: 30
    set_building_health
    set_building_health <settlement_name> <building_chain> <final health percent>: 
    sets health of a building of the specified type (eg core_building) 
    in a settlement, so that the final health percentage is as specified; for building chains see export_descr_building.txt
    Number: 31
    ai_turn_speed
    ai_turn_speed <multiplier> : sets the maximum speed of turn processing during the ai round
    Number: 32
    amdb_min
    amdb_min : sets aerial map overlay depth bias for min zoom
    Number: 33
    amdb_max
    amdb_max : sets aerial map overlay depth bias for max zoom
    Number: 34
    amdb_offset
    amdb_offset : sets aerial map overlay offset towards camera
    Number: 35
    zoom
    zoom : zooms to specified aerial map zoom
    Number: 36
    set_ranking_interval
    set_ranking_interval : sets the denominator of the faction ranking graph interval which is calculated as (number_of_turns / denominator).  If set to 0, then the denominator will be set to number_of_turns, giving an interval of 1
    Number: 37
    regenerate_radar
    regenerate_radar: Does what it says on the tin
    Number: 38
    adjust_sea_bed
    adjust_sea_bed : adjusts whole sea bed to specified height
    Number: 39
    reload_shaders
    reload_shaders : reloads all vertex shaders
    Number: 40
    reload_textures
    reload_textures : reloads all textures
    Number: 41
    toggle_game_update
    toggle_game_update
    Number: 42
    toggle_perfect_spy
    toggle_perfect_spy : toggles everyone's spying ability to perfect and infinite range, and off again
    Number: 43
    reset_display
    reset_display: 
    Forces a display_close(); display_open() display reset cycle

Number: 44
    process_rq
    process_rq <settlement>: 
    Completes all (possible) recruitment pending in queue

Number: 45
    force_diplomacy
    force_diplomacy <accept/decline/off>: 
    Forces the negotiator to accept or decline a proposition

Number: 46
    diplomatic_stance
    diplomatic_stance <faction_a> <faction_b> <allied/neutral/war>: 
    Set the diplomatic stance between the two factions

Number: 47
    ie
    ie <reload>

Number: 48
    invulnerable_general
    invulnerable_general <character_name> : makes that named general invulnerable in battle
    Number: 49
    test_ancillary_localisation
    adds all ancillary to the character info display
    ancillaries aren't actually added to the character
    Number: 50
    perf_times
    Toggle display of simple performance times of game update vs display
    Number: 51
    burn_piggies_burn
    burn_piggies_burn  <on/off> : ignite all the piggy winks
    Number: 52
    test_message
    test_message <event_message_name | all> : Test the event message specified in descr_event_enums.txt
    Number: 53
    test_movie
    Test event movie: test_movie <mission_type> <movie_name> <result>
    Number: 54
    reload_movie_db
    Reloads movie db
    Number: 55
    show_terrain_lines
    show_terrain_lines <duration> : display defensive terrain features
    Number: 56
    message_collation_set
    Set the message collation on or off (sets all factions)
    Number: 57
    show_ui
    Toggles the UI on or off as per the show_ui script command
    Number: 58
    show_all_messages
    Show all messages to all factions (on/off)
    Number: 59
    clear_messages
    Clear all the current stacked messages
    Number: 60
    puppify_my_love
    ??????
    Number: 61
    upgrade_settlement
    upgrade_settlement <settlement name> : upgrade settlement level
    Number: 62
    toggle_wireframe
    Toggle wireframe rendering
    Number: 125
    reapply_rigid_model_influence

Number: 126
    toggle_flowing_water
    toggles display of campaign map flowing water
    Number: 127
    nw_stats
    nw_stats: 
    toggles display of network stats.

Number: 128
    toggle_pr
    toggle_pr: 
    toggles pr mode.

Number: 129
    list_units
    list_units <character/settlement name> : lists all of the units in an army, with details.
    Number: 130
    victory
    victory <faction> <short>: show victory message for faction for short or long campaign.
    Number: 131
    trigger_advice
    trigger_advice <thread_name> [<advice_index>] - triggers an advice thread

Number: 132
    damage_wall
    damage_wall <settlement> <gate> <breach>: 
    Damage wall of settlement.  Forces 40% damage to a random gatehouse and a nearby straight section. Destroys gatehouse if 'gate' parameter present; breaches wall if 'breach' present

Number: 133
    test_victory_scroll
    test_victory_scroll <faction victor> <short campaign (true/false)>: 
    Opens up the victory scroll declaring that the given faction is the victor
    If no faction is declared then the 'timeout' scroll is displayed
    Number: 134
    date
    date <year> : changes the campaign date to the given year
    Number: 135
    season
    season <season> : changes the campaign season to the given season
    Number: 136
    force_battle_victory
    force_battle_victory <opt:capture_percent> : forces the local player's alliance to win the battle, completely destroying the enemy alliance or optionally capturing a percentage of the enemy alliance
    Number: 137
    force_battle_defeat
    force_battle_defeat <opt:capture_percent> : forces the local player's alliance to lose the battle, completely destroying the local alliance or optionally capturing a percentage of the local alliance
    Number: 138
    output_unit_positions
    output_unit_positions <filename> : output the positions of all units in the battle to the specified file
    Number: 139
    zoom_to_unit
    zoom_to_unit : zoom the camera to a unit of a specific id

Number: 140
    show_battle_marker
    show_battle_marker <x> <y> <t> <h>: display a marker at (x, y) for t seconds of height h
    Number: 141
    show_battle_line
    show_battle_line <x1> <y1> <x2> <y2> <t> : display a line from (x1, y1) to (x2, y2) for t seconds
    Number: 142
    show_battle_circle
    show_battle_circle <x> <y> <r> <t> : display a circle at (x, y) of r radius for t seconds
    Number: 143
    kill_faction
    kill_faction <faction_type> : removes the faction from the game
    Number: 144
    diplomacy_mission
    diplomacy_mission <ai_faction> <target_faction> <mission_type> <opt:mission_target> : creates a diplomacy mission
    Number: 145
    event
    event <start_year[:end_year]> <category[:type]> [<x,y> <scale>] : creates an event
    Number: 146
    kill_character
    kill_character <character_name> : kills a character with the given name
    Number: 147
    control
    control <faction_type> : switches player control to specified faction; old faction may not act correctly as ai faction
    Number: 148
    create_building
    create_building <settlement_name> <building_level_id> : creates a building of the specified type in a settlement; for building level id's see export_descr_building.txt
    Number: 149
    capture_settlement
    capture_settlement <settlement name> : evicts any resident characters and armies and gives the settlement to the local player
    Number: 150
    disable_ai
    disable_ai [opt: tac | sub | dip | name | priest]: disables all (default) or part of the ai for all factions
    Number: 151
    halt_ai
    halt_ai <opt:factiontypename> : halts the turn sequence just before the start of the specified faction's turn, or the current faction if no faction given
    Number: 152
    run_ai
    run_ai [opt:x]: re-starts an ai turn sequence after disableai or haltai has been triggered; 
    use x to also re-enable all parts of the ai which have been individually disabled
    Number: 153
    surrender_regions
    surrender_regions <opt: horde> <opt:faction_type> : gives all this faction's regions to the slaves. "horde" surrenders regions for all factions that can be hordes
    Number: 154
    toggle_chat_log
    toggle_chat_log : shows  or hides the multiplayer chat window
    Number: 155
    bounds
    bounds : toggle display of bounding objects
    Number: 156
    lights
    lights : <merge> <used> <auto>
    Number: 157
    set_option
    set_option <opt_name> <opt_value> : Set new value for specified option (use 1 and 0 for boolean options) 
    Number: 158
    gfx
    gfx dump_textures
    Number: 159
    capabilities
    capabilities <settlement_name> : list details of the recruitment capabilities of a settlement
    Number: 160
    recruitment_pool
    recruitment_pool <settlement_name> : list details of the current recruitment pool of a settlement
    Number: 161
    diplomacy_costs
    diplomacy_costs <receiving_faction> <proposing_faction> <opt:target_faction> <opt:settlement_name> <opt:payment_amount> <opt:payment_years>: displays a list of raw and perceived diplomacy items costs from the perspective of the receiving faction.
    Number: 162
    reload_diplomacy_db
    reload_diplomacy_db: Reloads the diplomacy database.
    Number: 163
    reload_campaign_db
    reload_campaign_db: Reloads the campaign parameter database.
    Number: 164
    reload_sett_mech_db
    reload_sett_mech_db: Reloads the settlement mechanics database.
    Number: 165
    reload_colour_db
    reload_colour_db: Reloads the UI colour database.
    Number: 166
    toggle_demeanour
    toggle_demeanour: Toggle whether to show the calculated demeanour values in the diplomacy scroll.
    Number: 167
    create_mission
    create_mission <sent_faction> <mission_id> : Attempt to create and add a mission to the specified faction
    Number: 168
    fog
    Toggles the fog on or off
    Number: 169
    toggle_HUD_mode
    toggle_HUD_mode: switches between full and minimal HUD during a battle.
    Number: 170
    print_shortcuts
    print_shortcuts: prints all the keyboard shortcuts for the current handler to documentation/current_handler_shortcuts.txt
    Number: 171
    houston
    houston
    Number: 172
    vindaloo
    vindaloo
    Number: 173
    rogan
    rogan
    Number: 174
    madras
    madras
    Number: 175
    istanbul
    istanbul
    Number: 176
    george
    george
    Number: 177
    logon
    logon <password> : enables console with an admin password
    Number: 178
    logoff
    logoff: logs out administrator to disable console
    Number: 179
    clear_password
    clear_password <faction_label> : clears the current password for a specified faction
    Number: 180
    set_password
    set_password <faction_label> <password> <password>: sets a new password for a specified faction
    Number: 181
    set_email
    set_email <faction_label> <address>: sets a new email address for a specified faction
    Number: 182
    set_campaign_diff
    set_campaign_diff <faction_label> <difficulty>: sets the campaign diffficulty for a specified faction