Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RE-RELEASED on the 17th March 2024

Default Re: [Sub mod] Unofficial TES Patch 1.3 - DOWNLOAD LINK

Also I have problems, I used your fixed file but it still crashes at the end of Pellitine's turn. Before it would show the guild problems in the crash log, now it just shows unrelated errors and finally unspecified error.
    I tried surrender_regions turks, and my turn could proceed as normal.
    This is my original log: https://pastebin.com/9y6zSrg9
    Now it shows something about harem_leader needing a living character, I think that's the source of the crashes, which would explain why it's always Pellitine or Anequina.
    This is the new log: https://pastebin.com/Jf5ZvUGV

I'm not so sure it's that anyway now, since I teleported a ballista across the map and killed him and it still crashes at the end of Pellitine's turn!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Killed whom? It seems more like I have forgotten to include a file, as there are no crashes if I start my own campaign...

Sorry, I killed Nhad-Hatta because I thought maybe he was the problem.
    My crash is happening at turn 38, but I had similar problems a few turns ago until I reverted to a previous save.

Gaming Emeritus

Does it happen for you if you try a custom campaign?
    Last edited by Jadli; May 15, 2017 at 02:16 AM.

Oblivion Crisis crashes at start of Hordes of Oblivion turn 2. I tested with Black Marsh and Ashlanders.

Gaming Emeritus

That one seems to have other problem actually. Try other one

I tried Black Drake, crash on turn 2, during Anequina. I also tried 3 Alliances, crash during Anequina, turn 5.

Gaming Emeritus

Why havent these things happened when I was testing the patch On it now

Good luck!

... Off-topic, but you know what would be really great, is if all Redguards had a secondary weapon, and that secondary weapon was a sword. Raga love swords. I know you're not a modeler but I told myself I'd edge that suggestion in somewhere. Probably Forebears shouldn't make Satakal temples, but Akatosh temples as well, since Satakal is something of a heresy to them.

Gaming Emeritus

will sort out these battle thinsg for next version.

Are you sure about Satakal? Only thing I found about it is that only one redguard considered it heresy http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Satakal
    Anyway, as this patch has scenarios in 3 different eras, these things might happen ...
    Last edited by Jadli; May 15, 2017 at 03:40 AM.

That'd be really cool if all Redguards could use swords. The halberdiers I'm always a little hesitant to use except to see off rabble. Maybe add a mercenary mage unit available in Elinhir, "the City of Mages", too.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Varie..._The_Forebears

Forebears have a hybrid Yokudan/Cyrodiilic pantheon, some of the gods they worship don't even really have an equivalent in the traditional pantheon. As far as being a heresy, I think it's mostly that if they buy into the idea of Akatosh and Lorkhan/Sep being entirely separate beings, then the Crown belief that they're the same can be challenging to the Imperial notion of being blessed by Akatosh and "everlasting legitimacy". If you follow Satakal, everything begins and ends and there is no everlasting part of the Time-Dragon.

I didn't say that right, Akatosh is the Mannish Auriel, who is the soul of Anui-El, who is the soul of Anu, and the Crowns acknowledge that there's a two-part value to Anuic and Padomaic forces that links their Tall Papa and Sep as well, as partners. Also, Satakals (worshippers of Satakal) have a tendency to go around biting foreigners and causing trouble.

Gaming Emeritus

Thats interesting. However, thats the problem with three eras, as in the second era Forebears werent that "corrupted" with Nine divines yet. At least I think. Anyway, Ill change name of the temple to some other yokudan deity not used yet, so the tiny lore problem is no more.

By the way, I found tout what was causing the crash. When a khajiiti faction built second level of farms, it crashed. Just need to figure out why. Then Ill toroughly run several turns in every campaign to make sure all bugs are gone. Should be up today!

Laetus

I found a Bug that causes the game to crash : If i do a right klick in the build options on the highes stables the game crashes. Does other people have this bug or do i have to correct something in my files ?^^

Gaming Emeritus

Which faction? Doesnt happen for me...

Morrowind3's Avatar Campidoctor

I was also talking about the main campaign, but I've rushed through a few different campaigns to test:

Black Drake (Forgot as who): Crash at turn four (Again, While processing Anequina)
    Three Banners as Morrowind: Crash at turn eight. (While processing Anequina)
    Stormcloak Rebellion as Skyrim: 30 Turns without a crash. A lot longer than the other one have lasted so I consider this one safe. (Though at turn 27 the Empire spontaneously vanished from the face of Nirn and turned into generic rebels. Is that supposed to happen? Haven't played Medieval 2 In a while so maybe that's normal if something triggers it.)

I have the save files of the turn before the crash for Three Banners and regular campaign if they're of any use to you in hunting down the bug.

Gaming Emeritus

I already fixed the khajiit problem. Now on turn 70 without a crash, wil try to reach 100. Then upload soon unless I come across something else. Thank you for help!

About Stormcloak campaign, well that happens. Seems all FMs died...

Gaming Emeritus

Yep, reached 100 turns. Only one random crash happened. When i loaded autosave and hit the next turn again, nothing happened, so it seems it was just a random crash. I tried right clicking on all stables in all cultures, and nothing happened, so it seems it was somethihng on your end. Link should be up in two hours or so.

Sorry for inconvenience
    Last edited by Jadli; May 15, 2017 at 08:35 AM.

Laetus

The crash with the stables happens in the random elder scrolls campain with the empire