Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RE-RELEASED on the 17th March 2024

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by TCBorgen View Post
    Hey, I really love this mod and just noticed the new patch you released, read that you even included a Stormcloak Rebellion campaign, which begs the question: does the Last Dragonborn actually make an appearance in any way, and could there be any way to implement some sort of scripted features or such related to Alduin's return?
    Dragonborn doesnt make any appearance in my patch, neither does Alduin/dragons. Modelling dragons is almost impossible, and I dont actually see much other things that could be worth of adding... If you have any ideas, lemme know.

Im now helping Absolutex with Hegemony submod, make sure you checked it http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...olls-Total-War

Foederatus

Absolutely fantastic mod. I am currently playing as the Empire in campaign before Empire and Dominion sign peace. I must say it is the hardest campaign I ever played and I very much enjoy it. Khajit and Dominion are sending hordes of soldiers from the south, while Skyrim quickly betrayed me in the North with even stronger army. After 50 turns I still hold most of the settlements around Cyrodiil

One thing that I don't understand is that one of my generals is prince and he gets marriage offers all the time. I refuse them of course because I don't want some bastard inherit the throne. As for Emperors children, they grow up really slow. 1 year passes in like 15 turns?

Gaming Emeritus

For a long time Ive been thinking about making The Alliance War scenario ( as Im playing ESO a lot now). And now I finally have time to make it real.

The scenario will start in the same timeline as the game. Armies of all three alliances are already in Cyrodiil, fighting for control over Imperial City.

Some factions will be removed, and there will not be much rebel territories. The Covenant will consist of High Kingdom of High Rock ( Daggerfall or Wayrest faction), Kingdom of Hammerfall (Crowned or Forebears faction) and Kingdom of Orsinium. The Dominion will consist of AD faction ( controlling also Valenwood) and Kingdom of Elsweyr (Anequina or Pelletine). The Pact will consist of Kingdom of Skyrim, Kingdom of Morrowind and Clans of Blackmarsh.

And of course also The Empire, Hordes of Oblivion and The Undead.

It would be more or less next version of my patch. I would like to add as many features from the game as possible. Some settlements names will be changed according to ESO map, all important characters will be in included. As many events as possible will be included. There will also be recurring deadras stacks attacking, to represent Molag Bal´s dolmens. And as many other things as possible.

Now there is the thing, in ESO I have been fighting only for The Covenant so far, so I know all stuff I need for The Redguards and The Bretons. So I need people, who played for The Pact and The Dominion. And also the DLCs (im just about to play them tho). As I said, I need overview of political situation, important characters (male lords of every settlement, generals of armies, especially in Cyrodiil), events ( enemies/traitors inside the realm), settlements names. The More the Better. I ask people who would be willing to help me with this to contact me in PM.

And I need help with The Empire. Originally I though The Empire is de facto destroyed, although it showed up they still have armies and plans ( for example invasion against Evermore), and there is Empress Regent. Imperial City will be controlled by forces of Molag Bal, but I suppose few settlements in Cyrodiil should still belong to TE. They also obviously still own land in eastern Hammerfall and High Rock, because Black Drake ( tyran Emperor overthrown by Vanus Aquilarios) was reachmen, and The Invasion into Evermore is another proof of Imperial presence. I suppose Mannimarco will be leader of The Undead faction, not sure where to place him tho.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Jadli; July 15, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

Goodnight, is there any news or info about the mod? i really enjoy this mod and jadli patch
    The factions rousters, banners and general sounds needs some rework.
    keep the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    For a long time Ive been thinking about making The Alliance War scenario ( as Im playing ESO a lot now). And now I finally have time to make it real.

The scenario will start in the same timeline as the game. Armies of all three alliances are already in Cyrodiil, fighting for control over Imperial City.

Some factions will be removed, and there will not be much rebel territories. The Covenant will consist of High Kingdom of High Rock ( Daggerfall or Wayrest faction), Kingdom of Hammerfall (Crowned or Forebears faction) and Kingdom of Orsinium. The Dominion will consist of AD faction ( controlling also Valenwood) and Kingdom of Elsweyr (Anequina or Pelletine). The Pact will consist of Kingdom of Skyrim, Kingdom of Morrowind and Clans of Blackmarsh.

It would be more or less next version of my patch. I would like to add as many features from the game as possible. Some settlements names will be changed according to ESO map, all important characters will be in included. As many events as possible will be included. There will also be recurring deadras stacks attacking, to represent Molag Bal´s dolmens. And as many other things as possible.

Now there is the thing, in ESO I have been fighting only for The Covenant so far, so I know all stuff I need for The Redguards and The Bretons. So I need people, who played for The Pact and The Dominion. And also the DLCs (im just about to play them tho). As I said, I need overview of political situation, important characters (male lords of every settlement, generals of armies, especially in Cyrodiil), events ( enemies/traitors inside the realm), settlements names. The More the Better. I ask people who would be willing to help me with this to contact me in PM.

And I need help with The Empire. Originally I though The Empire is de facto destroyed, although it showed up they still have armies and plans ( for example invasion against Evermore), and there is Empress Regent. Imperial City will be controlled by forces of Molag Bal, but I suppose few settlements in Cyrodiil should still belong to TE. They also obviously still own land in eastern Hammerfall and High Rock, because Black Drake ( tyran Emperor overthrown by Vanus Aquilarios) was reachmen, and The Invasion into Evermore is another proof of Imperial presence. I suppose Mannimarco will be leader of The Undead faction, not sure where to place him tho.

I can help, but i know litle about modding

InfernoZola's Avatar Foederatus

-The Recruitment is now based on religion, not your homeland, so you have to convert foreign settlememts first, but after that you can hire there units ( for basic units its 25%, medium 50%, elite 75% and in some special cases its 85%).
    -Priests added.
    -Added all units into recruitment list into game, (minimally 1/4 of them was missing ) - its for example all generals bodyguards, Knights of The Rose, Nomad light cav,...)
    - And some special like Knights of The Iron, or Lily,... you are allowed to hire in special provincies due to lore, and some of them shared with factions with the same reĺigion.
    - Upragading barracks, stables is now profitable.
    -Improved and recruiting - Some units are cheaper, some more expensive. In most cases recruiting takes at least two turns ( 1 for basic inf, 2 for medium/heavy, 3 for elite, etc). Ship recruitment is also improved - they are now more expensive and takes at least 2 turns to be built.
    -Balanced units - every faction now has at least one elite unit.
    - You are now allowed to build religious buildings and roads in villages.
    -Villages now can be upragded.
    -Ballista towers can be build in the fortresses.
    - Highger levels of ports now can be also built.
    -Every province with fishing village can build/ have a port.
    -All factions now can hire a diplomat, spy, etc...

Thank sweet baby Jesus. If this works then the mod will be perfect.

Did have to be confused though. Everyone was yelling about the Oblivion Crisis being too OP. I was playing as Black Marsh and when it happened, none came anywhere near me. Bug or do they just not spawn in BM?

Fixed now. Thanks Jesu- I mean Jadli!

Why can't we edit posts? Anyhow, now I'm crashing on fights. Kinda sucks, I love to see armies fall before a stack of hunters and their arrows.

Did you try to reinstale and apliy all patches?

That I did. I got the crashing bug outside Fort Doublecross as the Clans of Black Marsh. Unsure which turn, I'll check when I get the chance to go on my CPU.

Computer. God that post sounded weird saying CPU.

Gaming Emeritus

Lower your graphical settings i guess

It worked fine before. I just suddenly got the 'unspecified error'.

Also, if my computer is crashing to this, I pray to the people who played MTW II when it first came out because this thing can run Skyrim modded on Ultra.

Update: Seems to have fixed itself, huh.

@ Jadli, love the mod, I love that I can play as Ashlanders or the Undead .... however!

I do think that, since your modding skills are more focused on campaigns and etc, that perhaps you could make one small change? Ashlanders should have Daedric cults as their primary religion, instead of Tribunal Temple. The Ashlanders believe in the old ways before the Dunmer rejected the Daedra, although I guess its more closely to be called the Nerevarine cult, but Daedra + Nerevar ... if adding Nerevarine Cult is possible, by all means be my guest, but since Daedra Cult is already in the game, why not go with that? The dissident priests could be Ashlander missionaries trying to convert their fellow dunmer ..... actually if they had a UU, it could be the Dissident Priest (as an agent type, usable both as a spy and a priest perhaps, or just a priest with 'extra' long vision like a spy).

Then later on I could add to them a unit called "Nerevarine Fanatic" or something, which is only recruitable in provinces of 80% Daedra Cult/ Nerevarine Cult, whichever comes about. Anyways just some thoughts, wanted to reiterate that I love the mod!

I mean, since the Tribunal Temple and the Nerevarine Cult view each other as Heretics ... would be an interesting religious war element .... given that Ashlanders are playable in your mod

Gaming Emeritus

Well, I actually never thought about what religion should they have. They were set up tribunál temple by the creators, so i supposed its correct.
    However, medieval II is full of limits. Max amount of religions is 8, max amount of factions is 32 etc. So i cant add new religions. So they would have to be deadric cults religion.
    I cant make new units, so unless you create the unit I cant add them

Its 10 max religion
    You can add 2 more
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ardcoded-list&

Gaming Emeritus

Oh, than I have some job to do I guess

Gaming Emeritus

I talked to him some time ago, If I remember correctly he will get on it once they release 1.4

Anyway, Im still working on this

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post

I finished the first version of The Three Banners War Scenario. It has no lore characters or events. Its meant solely for team based hotseats, but I suppose you guys might wanna check it out, right ( it has Kingdom of Morrowind playable)? I edited my patch, so just redownload it and you will find it in custom campaigns. The lore version should be released by the end of year. I already found someone who has played Dominion to help me, but I still need someone who has fought for The Pact

Anyway, if you are interested in hotseats you might want to check out this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...4#post15158134
    Last edited by Jadli; October 27, 2016 at 05:49 PM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news on development anyone?