Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    We're hard working on the balance of mod and on removing most of Medieval 2 vanilla assets too and we hope that people will like final result of our work, which will be version 2.0. By the way, I like DaC too, but we prefer vanilla Third Age to all it's sub-mods, because it is that perfectly balanced master-piece with no excess content (I personally think that Third Age needs only separating Wood Elf faction on two and adding Hobbit movie trilogy visual stuff to be fully completed) which we want our mod to be some day.
    I can respect that view of liking vanilla Third Age the most, it is a masterpiece indeed. I can't wait to try out the final version, thank you and the rest of the team for your work!

Groovy

Hello, im trying the mod with the Empire. Oblivion invasion just started and i have lost kvatch that became rebel settlement. I saw that oblivion armies sieged most of my citiies and some cities around the world but these armies lift the siege after 1 turn, they dont attack the city that they siege they just go away. Maybe you should force the army to attack the city on turn 1 using the siege trabuchet that they have

Hello, im trying the mod with the Empire. Oblivion invasion just started and i have lost kvatch that became rebel settlement. I saw that oblivion armies sieged most of my citiies and some cities around the world but these armies lift the siege after 1 turn, they dont attack the city that they siege they just go away. Maybe you should force the army to attack the city on turn 1 using the siege trabuchet that they have
    Yes, we'll try to rework it, because they usually lift the siege of any other settlements of other faction, after they'll conquer first settlement. Usually it is Kvatch and they start to attack Empire after that.
    I can't wait to try out the final version, thank you and the rest of the team for your work!
    I'll say this to other 50% of team

So there is only two of you? Impressive gentlemen, most impressive indeed.

Groovy

Well, some people help us from time to time, but 95% of work was made with only two people.

Sadly the 1.6 is unplayable to me ( I get error crash messages every 10-15 turns which is fine because its not at the same turn so I just open the game again and continue but now I found that the game error crashes in really big battles ... like I was playing as Indoriil and fought 2v2 full stacks battle against Dagoth near Ghostgate so it was like 5000 against 9000 troops and the game crashed everytime at some point of the battle (( If I am only one who has this issue please tell me how to fix it cause I really want to play If not then I will just wait and look forward to 2.0 and hopes it gets fixed there ... otherways its really great mod

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213