Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Thread: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

Default Re: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

Can someone once again share the priority reg file ASIER shared in post #992? The link is dead. Thanks!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

hey guys, I am new to the forum so don't mind me asking if the solution is around here...
    In the campaign map I have a terrible lag and it is very annoying. Is there a solution to that? I have a very good pc and can play with no lag the battles at ultimate settings but the map is very laggy.
    By the way, the best mod out there by far.

Found some graphic mods around, I can see that there is a difference in the map but the lag is still there...this is strange, I do have a 1080 ti graphic card with some 32 gb of ram so I believe that hardware is not the issue.

edit: whoops, from thread
    Last edited by Grabbin_Megroin; May 08, 2021 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabbin_Megroin View Post
    edit: whoops, from thread
    Sorry, didn't get that..or was it not an answer to my question?

Heh sorry, I meant to say wrong thread, not from thread. It wasn't in response to you. Also however Rome 2 is horrible optimized and I bet that only the best PCs that money can buy will run this game smoothly.

Does anyone have AMD's 5000 series cpus? How good are they when it comes to a big battles in DEI?